Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DCS Dart Night - May

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I knew we kept you around for a reason.

True, there is probably cause with the Powers post. He'll have to make his own arguments, but it doesn't look good for him. It's a fine line (get it? :rolleyes: ) though. I'd say we should have a DCS vote, but I think we all know how that would go.

As for Sidewinder... He's screwed.

So looks like we have Double In with 2, Sidewinder with 1 and Power with 1 and Prince still has 1 outstanding. Which is outstanding.

BTW. remember this? .... How sad is it that it's one week from coming true and may with my U-21 side having a game next Wednesday.
*YOU ARE ALL BELOW .500 and are official considered PUNCHING BAGS again. Christ Neo is in 4th and is minus fcuking 9! Are you bloody kidding me?

Shoc-king!

I think OD and I can honestly take a full month off and still not be caught. (maybe by The Power)
Depending on The Powers night the whole thing could ring true. Sick.

Blaze, I'm sure The Executioner is turning in his grave.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think that this should be a May/June POM much like it was a January/February title. This would allow all players an equal chance at glory. Also, there really hasn't been all that many games played this month, whoever won would surely be doomed with an asterisk.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk that!

I think that this should be a May/June POM much like it was a January/February title. This would allow all players an equal chance at glory. Also, there really hasn't been all that many games played this month, whoever won would surely be doomed with an asterisk.

I completely and totally disagree OD. There is a major difference between Feb/March in that NO ONE played more than one night in Feb and everyone has had a chance to play 4 times this month.As for the amount of matches... some months have loads of games and some, obviously don't. You've had your shot and just didn't clutch up. You're just pissed you've been #1 for 13+ weeks running and find yourself 14 POM points back to someone who is 6 games below .500. Your comments are petty and disrespectful to the rest of the DCS, specifically the punching bags. You actually sound like a little girl that just got her Barbie corvette taken away from him...errr her.

That said... You got to know with Neo at #1 and 1Hun at two we can still have a big final night and catch and pass the big twat and the cheating cnut.

Only in the DCS.

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
So how do you figure I get a fine? Even more importantly how would 3 make an entire month of fines?

First off Beaker, when your lack of attendance pushes the first diddle back by 1 hour (therby saving you your 2 hour window), it's pretty scketchy as to you not having to owe a fine. Hell if OD had not of shown up your no show would have pushed back the first diddle by a least a week! It would have been a waste of a trip for Neo, 1Hun and myself.

When all that are guaranteed to show is the qorum (not forum as NEo so eloquently put it) of 4 then a non attendance - change my mind at the last minute posting prevents that night from ever occuring....definitely something wrong there. When all we have is qorum then those memebers of the DCS who said they were attending need to stay true to their word for the honour of all DCS-manship! I don't think you;ll be able to weasel out of this one....

(BTW Regs, can we get a 'smilie' of a weasel with red hair too, I am sure it will be as popular as the temper tantrum Herik and as true to life too!)

As for the months worth of fines, I thought your were good at math...your 3 plus POM's 1 = a months worth of NA-CHOS at 4 :knvb:

Now we have the 'probably out's', notice that when I posted the attendance for last night the 'probably's' had a seperate category. This was done deliberately so that everyone could see the Tilly maneuver (sp?) they were trying to pull!

It's funny how the players that were calling for Tilly's head the most with his 'maybe' posts are now trying to hide behind it while the man who perfected them is quite certain about his decisions now. Hmmmmmmmm....definitely worth two more fines.

So it looks like we have DI with 3, POM with 1, Sidewinder with 1 and The Power with 1, wow a whole month and a half of fines (3+1+1+1=6). Whirlwind can you check that for me :D

I think that this should be a May/June POM much like it was a January/February title.

As for OD whining....I believe the whole Jan/Feb POM was done as we had three weeks where there no darts whatsoever so we a combined month of six weeks. This month qorum has been met in every week so there is no cause for alarm....I am sure you will be in the race for June's POM.

As for any MEEP's we might hear from Double In, he is going the way of the buffalo, disarmament and natural phenomenons to do with wind and if he doesn't show his face soon will be meet...er....moot (sorry :))

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
That said... You got to know with Neo at #1 and 1Hun at two we can still have a big final night and catch and pass the big twat and the cheating cnut
DI,

There is no chance you are catching the big twat.

The Big Twat

OD,

Piss off, just because my attendance record is paying off this month doesn't make it need an asterisk. There have been 36 games played this month so far. The number of players and the state of the players who were there last week cut down on the number of games. Don't be bitter that us punching bags may actually win something. Sometimes funny things happen. YOu know, like drinking 11 bacardi and cokes in about 86 minutes.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Muppet, I don't give a rats cnut if it's your birthday or not I'm not "donating" another $12.00 toward shitty na-chos and piss poor cheese distribution because you're the dumb cnut who can't or won't check the site before he leaves. I have up-to two hours to bail out and that's is that! Time of arrivals aren't carved in stone, but merely estimates. It's the first diddle time that counts here. Me making up the one of four is MOOT! You should check the site if you're worried about it.You have about as much chance of me paying this third fine as you do of winning the player of the month. Any Month.

Neo, I love the confidence, but I'll rattle a little something off your cage for you. OD and Myself have both had 16+ POM point nights (a couple of times) It is possible for us to have 14 to 16 on any given Wednesday and you to actually drop a few innit? As a team drunk member I'm almost obliged to give my team mate 2 games and I'm sure he'd return the favor to me. Funny how both games would be worth 4 and 5 point each respectively. (insert devious chuckle here)

Good luck next Wednesday, but beware of the final night curse of OD. :eek:

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Neo, I love the confidence, but I'll rattle a little something off you cage for you. OD and Myself have both had 16+ POM point nights (a couple of times) It is possible for us to have 14 to 16 on any given Wednesday and you to actually drop a few innit? Good luck next Wednesday, but beware of the final night curse of OD. :eek:
It theoretically is possible but it is not going to happen. I don't have a choking problem like OD. The POM is going to be decided on the last night as it usually is. It's all gonna hinge on who shows up really doesn't it. If it is 8 or 9 then you have a chance but if it is only 5 or 6 players it's not gonna happen. You need to play 7 or 8 games to have that many points, or skunk everyone and win 5 games. If you don't show OD'd chances of winnning are probably lessened because you are worth 4 while the rest of us are 3,2 or 1. That's a big point when there is only so many games to be played. If you show up you can get OD's 5 points which is nice but you still need to have an outstanding night. If i go .500 for the night the only one who can catch me is 1(not a happy)Hun.

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlazeArmy said:
It theoretically is possible but it is not going to happen. I don't have a choking problem like OD. The POM is going to be decided on the last night as it usually is. It's all gonna hinge on who shows up really doesn't it. If it is 8 or 9 then you have a chance but if it is only 5 or 6 players it's not gonna happen. You need to play 7 or 8 games to have that many points, or skunk everyone and win 5 games. If you don't show OD'd chances of winnning are probably lessened because you are worth 4 while the rest of us are 3,2 or 1. That's a big point when there is only so many games to be played. If you show up you can get OD's 5 points which is nice but you still need to have an outstanding night. If i go .500 for the night the only one who can catch me is 1(not a happy)Hun.
I was a little off last night however, under pressure we will have to see who performs better.

Beaker update the POM points please

Cheers
1(happy)HUN

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unofficially of course until I get a home and get my underwear sorted and until I get rum in coke in my gob.

1. Neo - 16
  2. 1Hun - 13
  3. Brave Dart - 10
  4. Power - 8
  5. Tilly - 7
  6. Prince - 7
  7. One Dart - 2
  8. DI - 0
  9. BB - 0
  10. DV - 0
  11. Sidewinder - (-3)
Neo it's not far fetched....The way I figure it all is Neo would HAVE to be below .500 (perhaps if he lays off the free na-chos and hot wings maybe) He'll most certainly have to have less wins than losses which is no stretch of the imagination. Actually I'm surprised when he's not, but that's besides the point. OD would have to beat him twice to gain 6 now only down 8 I would then have to beat Neo twice (easy peasy) and OD would have to "beat" me twice and we have a tie game from there. The rest is up to the punching bags. You never know who will be one and who will be well a punching bag. Finish the ones you're suppose to and it's anyone's POM. Except BD. He'll never win.

Odds for this month player of the month

Neo 3/1
1Hun 5/1
Tilly20/1
OD25/1
Power 35/1
DI 40/1
BD 100/1
SW 1000/1

DV 100,000,000/1
WW 100,000,000/1
BB 100,000,000/1
Prince 100,000,002/1

1Hun will have to really step up and beat some big guns he hasn't before to win this. Tilly could also stroll in and steal this with out breaking to much of a sweat and with all the free na-chos going around he just may clear his schedule.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Believe me, I wasn't whining. Just pointing out the fact that the attendance has been poor this month and a joint title shouldn't have been so summarily dismissed. I can understand Neo being upset about this but not so the rest of the membership. As for calling me a choke artist Neo, how many POM titles do you have? About as many division 1 championships as the Blaze are going to have next year. For the record I have 2. They were won consecutively.

OD feelingbettertoday

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
One Dart said:
Believe me, I wasn't whining. Just pointing out the fact that the attendance has been poor this month and a joint title shouldn't have been so summarily dismissed. I can understand Neo being upset about this but not so the rest of the membership. As for calling me a choke artist Neo, how many POM titles do you have? About as many division 1 championships as the Blaze are going to have next year. For the record I have 2. They were won consecutively.

OD feelingbettertoday
Hey, the facts speak for themselves on the choking thing. The Blaze aren't going to win anything next year either, that's not really going out on a limb. The Blaze at best can look forward to a 4 or 5 place finish and a cup run of 2 or 3 games and continue to build from there. As a worst case the Blaze will be 7 or 8. there is zero chance of us going down I think. As for your POM winnings, yes you did win 2 but you were in the lead 2 other times that i can think of and weren't aable to pull through.You are quite frankly a much better dart player than I am. I am however, getting better and maybe one day will be able to challenge you in a "real" Player of the Month contest:rolleyes: .

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Sidewinder pleads guilty and will purchase an order of nachos.

However The Sidewinder expects The Power to also accept his guilt and not come up with some fcuking slippery as an eel excuse.

Could be an interesting session on wednesday;at least a heavy chollesterol session.

The 2 hour rule must be changed to a specific time[such as 7.00 p.m.] or else these conniving bastards from the wrong side of the Dees Tunnel can manipulate and screw up an otherwise enjoyable evening.

S/W

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
because you're the dumb cnut who can't or won't check the site before he leaves.

Excuse me spazz! In fact I did check the site before I left because I had a funny feeling that a Dutch Donkey such as yourself might try to pull a fast one on the punching bags. You can ask Neo or OD what I mentioned to them when I showed up. In fact we have all reproduced the events that went on with you prior to posting you mootness last night.... "oh they're only worth 2 points each not worth the drive out or cost of gas. What time is it..... good only 7:10 pm still enough time to ditch those wankers and claim immunity based on the rules.... stuff the fact that the evening will be a total waste for three of my league buddies...I'm such a cnut and I really do look and act like that muppet!"

Hell, I'd take a maybe any day over a single cancellation that ruins the night for all involved.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Very close, except the part about you three being my buddies.

Actually that's not true. Fact is BD, I have a league title to defend and I'm not doing a very good job of it letting that numpty OD get up by 16 points and it's starting to bug me. I could have made my run last week and decided to go home for a gobble. (Didn't get it of course, but I went home for it.) and again this week with three sitting ducks at my disposal to do with what I wished, but I honestly had to much to do. I could have simply showed up and took the almost standard and quite frankly, repetitive double win vs. you. Then smack that cheating shite bag 1Hun about and then have a couple of punts of Neo...but I would have majorly (if that's a word) been behind the 8 ball in respect to time left to get stuff done to leaving for my vacation. Do the math putz. I could have been with-in 6 with that night alone so you can believe me when I say I wasn't sitting back and thinking it's not worth the gas or you three were ONLY worth... whatever disgusting low point total that you are. Even know it is disgustingly low.

Maybe I'll be there next week to kick your ass or maybe not. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0