Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DCS Dart Night - May

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jesus H., glad I left 7 seconds before the decision to hit the grail was made. WTF would possess you guys to go there. I smell the influence of 1 Hun. Where are the pictures in the gallery DI?

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
One Dart said:
Jesus H., glad I left 7 seconds before the decision to hit the grail was made. WTF would possess you guys to go there. I smell the influence of 1 Hun. Where are the pictures in the gallery DI?
I believe the lines were and i do quote as best recollected

as said by DI

" I got twenty bucks burning a hole in my pocket, let's go and get something else to drink."

The POM " OK, where can we go"

1Hun " the Grail, but..."

DI and th ePOM " THe grail it is, are you coming Neo"

"aaargh.Fcuk it, I guess so. "

And then we left after conversing with JOe for a minute and then saw him piss in the parking lot with the cop car not 50 feet away.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Photo's are up now in the gallery. I'm having issues getting the video's in at the moment, but I'm working on it. I'll also get the site sorted out some time today too.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuking hell ..... what a night that was :wa:

The decision to make the trek down to The Grail was certainly a hazy one at that time but looking back on it, what a cracking decision ...... Incredible really how half of the patrons that were earlier at the Landing occupied that shite hole as we walked into it.

As Von Dutch night unfolded with a slew of spurs, riding boots and the worst beer I have ever had in my life, it was obvious to see that this night would go down in infamy at the Darts Championship Series.

Instantly forgotten were the shoc-king arrows threw earlier down the road, the atrocity of DJ James behind a fcuking turntable, dodgy cheese distribution and of course the lack of fluff in the non smoking areas. However, I did not forget the lump-ing I threw Double-In as even Joe couldn't wipe the grin off my face. Put down the camera !! Put down the camera now !! Fcuk you cnut, good luck getting to New York.

The fat fcuking lad showing off his bulging 1" arms and 82" waist was a thing of beauty ..... somebody seriously fcuked up when they tried to genetically alter this cnut. It's probably my bad for staring at the cnut in disbelief that he decided to put his cigarette out on his tongue ..... Unreal, the cnut should wear a sign saying 'Welcome to Ladner'. I mean all you could do was fcuking laugh at him .... mind you, me breaking into hysterics was probably not good for the lad's ego and when his mate came to the table later and said 'My friend is getting pissed off that you're staring over at our table, you see we've been jumped before in Ladner'. Here's a thought ..... fcuk off prat. Starting a fight was absolutely paramount in my mind :rolleyes: . What a capper to the evening that would've been :rolleyes: . Good times .......

Joe as mentioned has reached legendary status at the D.C.S. and will partner Smallsy as co-president it has been decided ..... I think anyways :rolleyes: .

Can't really explain my showing as the 'Running Man' unfolded with an impromptu windmill thrown in for good measure but it was all about the fans at that point. Double In's brilliant 'Worm' sealed a magical evening at the D.C.S.'s first appearance at The Grail - undoubtedly not their last :rolleyes: .

God bless The Grail and God bless Joe .........

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I had forgot about that draft beer they were trying to pass off. I think those were the first pints I've ever seen 4 guys give back 3/4 full. Shoc-king.

The DCS site is fully updated now. The POM totals, Suporters club, your own personal stats for the month etc...Just waiting on Neo's riveting :rolleyes: interview answers to come back in to complete it all. A little bit of a new look to the front page as well.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not gonna let you lie on the beer but it was 3 guys 3/4 full and 1 empty one.:eek:

You can probably figure out who finished theirs.:rolleyes:

Answers to follow soon.

Who is golfing in the TTP tourney??? Team Free Agent has spots if there are too many for team DCS.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Player of the month speaks out...

The Neo Interview.

Rather well done I thought, bigun.

Speaking of Bigun and totally off topic too but... Where the hell has Parkhead been?

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Parkhead was last seen about 5:30 pm on Saturday at Manoah Steeves. Fresh after getting pounded by Shamrock Rovers but megging two in the process. Ask the president, it's all about the megs .......

How's this for advance notice ?? The Prince is out for this Wednesday ...... fcuking cnuting deadline at work :rolleyes: so I'll be stuck in this Godforsaken place 'till the wee hours ......... someone give us a ring and fill me in on the night.

Cheers, The Prince

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I suppose that it's nice that they haven't fired you yet. As for Darts, I am also out unless the circuit wants to make the trek to Sardis.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OD said:
I suppose that it's nice that they haven't fired you yet.
Unfortunately for the Prince, this is a brand new week :rolleyes: . I'm fcuked .....

However, I just make it to Sardis on Wednesday :rolleyes: , I saw the 'team' yesterday OD ....... absolutely fcuking fantastic. My jaw dragged across the centre circle for 90 minutes .........

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, I'm out too, unless we move to the Best Western in Chilliwack. Hopefully there are dart boards there so we can play in between betting on the horses in the teletheatre.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain, your best avatar yet...

Go to Greg's place or UFO's or hicks and sticks... whatever the bar is where Doug and the Slugs still plays in weekly. They have a few boards. 10 minute cab ride from the Best West.

BTW, Good Luck.

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks;
If you had kep't your eyes on the game and not on those grade 12's perhaps you wouldn,t have made so many shoc-king calls.

B.T.W. after I left I assume it must have been you that Parkhead megged.

Good luck Captain in the provincials.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sidewinder said:
If you had kep't your eyes on the game and not on those grade 12's perhaps you wouldn,t have made so many shoc-king calls.
I was fcuking awful but no where near as awful as Club Ireland that day. I'm sure if you or Captain witnessed that display, there'd be some serious fcuking ass kicking afterwards.

Even the cooler was stocked very lightly ....... overall, a very poor performance by Club I on the day ..... now I know why I'm still affiliated with Richmond United :D

~ The Prince

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BD will be unable to attend.

My women's team is Taking on the Whitecaps at Town Centre stadium in Coquitlam and kick-off is not till 7pm. I am sure there will be post game drinks so with all the 7 up's I'll be having I'll be lucky to be out of their by 11pm.

If its going ahead I may make a showing....maybe!

Have a good one anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts