Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DCS Dart Night - May

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Prince's arrival and departure times tonight unfortunately will be within an hour or so :rolleyes: of one another. I'm leaving on Friday afternoon to Mexico for a week and I need to stretch up for the impending all inclusive debacle. Rumour has it that they've brought in another truck full of Corona's to coincide with the Prince's arrival. Who the fcuk says I can't drink $1500 in a week ?? We'll see about that .......

This funny thing called work is fcuking killing me at the moment and they of course throw a 9:30 am deadline for tomorrow morning on me to finish this cnut of a building off.

So, it looks like I'll arrive approximately 9:12 pm and stay for an hour and a quick 8 pints :rolleyes: and then off to the office.

Fcuk you and have a nice day ....

~The Prince of Manchester

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dibs on the Prince @10pm.

I'll be there @ 9:39pm.

Anyone want a put a pint on the Prince being over .500 for a second week in a row? I bet he won't.:p

OD, Girls game 3:30 pm Association or???????

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quite off topic really

Walks said:
Rumour has it that they've brought in another truck full of Corona's to coincide with the Prince's arrival. Who the fcuk says I can't drink $1500 in a week ?? We'll see about that .......

~The Prince of Manchester
Prince, think you can arrange a shipment back for me. I'll take 2 trucks.:D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for the update Prince... I was having trouble continuing with my day with-out all that information. So you know, I'll be at darts after my co-ed game with The Dragons of the AMSL. We wear orange tops. I like that. Before I get there though, I must first nick home and take the freshly washed pinnies out of my dryer, made by General Electric, and drive them over to Cloverdale Athletic park (64th & 168th) for the Surrey United PCSL ladies team. They have a practice tonight and wouldn't you know it I took the damn things home last night after training. (Fcuking Uppal.) And It would be rude, I think, for me not to stick around and congratulate some of the more, voluptuous, girls on the recent Provincial title so I'm stuck doing that as well. Then it's off to the game... we play at the Burnaby turf complex in Burnaby, obviously, (field #2) at 6:30. Actually, that's the kick off time. I have to be there approximately 30 minutes prior to warm up you see I have a pretty complex stretching and Poloties(sp) routine I must get through. Wouldn't want to pull a hammy would I?

After the game, chances are I'll stick around and have a pint or three maybe a burger if the BBQ is there. Then there is the daunting task of walking to my car which will take in the neighborhood of 6.2 minutes, depending on the wind of course. Not my best time no doubt, but remember I've just played a game and had three or twelve pints.

From there I'll head directly to darts, unless I need gas, which is a whole different bag of chips isn't it? (No Blaze, I'm not bringing a real bag of chips)

Or

In. 9:23.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cnut said:
Thanks for the update Prince... I was having trouble continuing with my day with-out all that information.
No really, my pleasure. Just didn't want to risk a na-chos fine. Speaking of which, don't forget your wallet inbetween the trip from Cloverdale to Burnaby Lake. The Dragons :rolleyes: would be lucky if you pull your hammy ......

Extra Jalapeno's for the Dutch cnut .....

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's kind of you to say. The punching bags will need all the help he can get tonight and with some of their games, divine especially.

Just to keep your charts up to date Walks, why don't you slot me in for eating a sandwich in between dropping off the pinnes and congratulating the women I'm feeling a bit peckish.

While you're there you'd best put me down for a wank shortly there after...

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
OD is in and so is The Power. We'll be there earlier than the rest so whenever the first two punching bags arrive, assuming that KNVB follows his schedule and comes later, we will have quorum. Blaze, we are in Surrey today, not at Association.

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Count the old Sidewinder out.

That way my better than .500 average will stay intact.

If situation changes might drop in for a quick win against 1hun.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BD was in the house tonight. Can you spell FINEDouble In? Or Walks for that matter. Slam dunk. Special thanks to Kelly O'Bryans for getting the Posse hammered before darts thanks to the 5-2 piss taking of Johnston Heights. On to Semi.

We Shall Not Be Moved

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The nights results.......

Winner - Loser

Neo - BD
BB - BD
1Hun - SW - Skunk
1hun - Neo
SW - BB
1Hun - Tilly - Skunk
BD - TP
BD - SW
TP - 1Hun
1Hun - BD
1Hun - BB - Skunk
BD - OD
TP - 1Hun

I am sure there are a few other results that were not written down.

Shock of the night.....

1Hun's 3 skunks

or

BD's loss to BB who has not picked up an arrow in 14 months :(

or

Tilly's moves on the dance floor....can anyone say "worm" :wa:

Oh yeah, then there are the NA-CHO fines

Walks with one
Double In with two

:)

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Prince could not make it tonight as I'm still stuck at work - no really I am. It's fcuking 12:45 am and my eyes are bleeding .....

However, I just got off the phone with Double In who was at his comical best :D. Apparently, Co-ed footy is the place to be - the lad is 6 Geeger's and 9 Pilsener deep at the moment and he's off to his kit bag for 3 more of Wilmsy's finest sausages ........ he's a greedy cnut that Dutch fella' .......

To be honest, I called Double In at 6:05 pm this evening and told him that I couldn't make it as I was working. That was later confirmed with 1Hun as well ..... ask them both, I'm sure they'll vouch :rolleyes:

Anyways, have a good week lads ....... see you in a couple of weeks.

Cheers, The Prince

p.s. 1Hun skunked Tilly tonight ??!!!! :eek:

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tilly was pinted. I think I still am. Should have turned down the job for today. So tired. As for last night, how was the private dance(r) Tilly? It's been a while since I have seen the Captain dancing at the Landing. Certainly not on a Wednesday. He must be in excellent shape this morning. I'm sure that the grade 8's are getting a top notch math lesson about now. :rolleyes:

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tremendous night last night.

It was a skunking of a quite well pinted Tilly, Prince. Tilly pulled off the running man last night as well as the worm.I believe he was also jazzercising for a bit on the dance floor. He was also singing Celtic songs and putting a temporary Tattoo on. His line to get a washcloth for the tattoo was " Could i please get a facecloth? I'm allergic to something and need a good wipe." This while pulling his sunglasses off and squinting.Great stuff. He also stole every single pint the Power ordered last night and had the first sip.

Neo beating Sidewinder was missed

Bravedart did 3 Ass dance laps of the pool tasble after someone else beat 1hun. A bit much perhaps but there is defintely a proper rivalry in their matches. Dirty girls were dancing on the floor as well last night. Dj James wasn't that bad. Pints were flowing at a nice pace. The punching bags were all in attendance. Quite frankly, the Prince may have missed one of the better nights in recent DCS history.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like I missed a proper debacle... I knew I should have gone. Fcuk me back to back fines is going to sting the old pocket book. So, did I read that right 1Hun got 3 skunks last night??? Unfcuking believable is the only way to describe that. I'll have to add that to the DCS record books, eclipsing the old mark of two.
Neo - BD

Neo - SW
BB - BD
1Hun - SW - Skunk
1hun - Neo
SW - BB
1Hun - Tilly - Skunk
BD - TP
BD - SW
TP - 1Hun
1Hun - BD
1Hun - BB - Skunk
BD - OD
TP - 1Hun
I'll be holding off on entering these until they're confirmed by a couple of others.

• Neo 2-1 (4)
  • Buffalo 1-2 (0)
  • 1Hun 5 - 2 (10)
  • SW 1-3 (-3)
  • BD 3 -3 (8)
  • TP 2 -1 (3)
  • OD 0-1 (-1)
  • Tilly 0-1 (-1)
That look right? OD and Tilly only one game each? OD could have locked the league faster than Celtic and he plays one game and losses? Well done son you do the DCS proud. The POM race could still be anyone's game.
  1. 1Hun - 10
  2. Neo - 9
  3. Power - 8
  4. Tilly - 7
  5. Prince - 7
  6. Brave Dart - 6
  7. One Dart - 2
  8. BB - 0
  9. DI - 0
  10. DV - 0
  11. Sidewinder - (-3)
Ps. Buffalo was worth 0 POM points last night, he was in last place.

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sidewinder confirms 1 and 3 last night[still keeps me out of the punching bag category with 21 and 20 for the season]

I'm 99.999 PER CENT sure that I was not skunked by 1Hun.I think I was throeing for d2 when he won. In fact I know I was shooting for d2.

Who can forget the smell last night. Either Billingsgate fish market had set up a sales office by the bar or there were some dirty gypsy girls in the smoking section.

Tilly's antics were well worth the drive out.

Bravedart's arse dance was reminescent of The Executioner when he beat The Hurricane at The Buck.[those were the days!]

Beating Buffalo Bull MUST be worth 1 point.Everyone ,who is a D.C.S. member[even if on a hiatus] is worth something.

Mention must also be made of the server. Very efficient and probably a lovely person,but when you have a son who went to school with our beloved twins,it is time to retire.

Walks; just telling some one that you can't come out to play does not excuse a nacho fine You know the rules.Don't drink all the Corona ;with our beer strike we need it here in Vancouver. Have a good trip you wanker.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good point SW. Why call DI when you could post and get off scot free?????? Something smells fishy there(not as fishy as th epub but fishy nonetheless)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts