Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Burnaby Summer League

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Please tell me you're not going to wear that God Awful CDN jersey of yours. You looked like something my cat hacked up the other day.

Note to Alouette, TheRoberto has the vertical of a Smurf. Pump Long high balls into the box and watch the look on his face. :eek:

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB

Tonights game Alouette vs. Surrey City sounds like it is shaping up as MOTW!!!

See you there!! Reeves Park in Poco.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was fouled!:(

Have you seen my Canadian jersey? Some Surrey bastard stole it.:mad: Freaking Surrey bastards:mad:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It'll be fun. I'm really looking forward to it...I'm finally getting back on the pitch after a somewhat long layoff. I'll be the guy comming off after 20 minutes, because my fitness should absolutely suck.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know TheRoberto I saw the whole thing from the cheap seats and I didn't see any contact. I know you jumped because your knee's bent and your arms went up, but I don't recall seeing any daylight under those studs.

I'll do my best to be in attendance this evening I look forward to more Toe bash goal kicks. That was classic. You do get a fair amount of distance out of them. I also look forward to seeing Dude in such a state of exhaustion he has nothing to say.

BTW, The RCMP caught the guy who nicked your bag. He tripped over his seeing eye dog and broke his cane trying to escape. I think him feeling around for the "walk" button also slowed him down...... ;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB,

Have...(huff)....you....(puff)....seen....(puff)....my....(huff)....soapbox (collaps)?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB,

If in attending tonight, please stand beside Sid on the sidelines so that I may kill two birds with one stone when I accidently push the ball too far out wide and make a heroic slide to keep the ball in play :rolleyes:

I'd wait until Sunday normally but, well, you know, can't be sure you'll be on the pitch.

~TB.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy handbags

How are you going to hurt me Regs when your purse will be on the sidelines? Your not bringing onto the pitch with you again. Are you?

Dude I'll be sitting on your soap box. If you really need I can stand next to sid on the far side apparently I wouldn't be welcome on the cool side of the park anyway :rolleyes:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you're supporting the Royals cooler, you're welcome on the cool side. $2.50 regular price, but for you, $3.00 / beer.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rovers 4 - 96ers 3

We killed them!!!!!!

The pace was fast and we killed them.:rolleyes:

Rovers look pretty good, not much D but this is the summer.

WABlookingtogoundefeatedintheBurnabySummerSoccerLeague:eek:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our team 3
Little boys 1

Will I ever go a game without cramping up for the rest of my life? I should start a poll :rolleyes:

~TB.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Royals 3, Razorbacks 1

Has anyone seen my left lung? I coughed it somewhere at Reeves trying to chase around a bunch of 17 & 18 year olds. If anyone has picked it up, please call: 1-888-DUDE-WHERE’SMYLUNG.

Thanks.

Scoreless @ half, then I think they finally tired a little, and we picked up our pace a little and started making better passes. Our two strikers, Chris Valcamp & Frank Scigliano got one each, and Regs got the third with a nice run from the back line & a chip over the keeper. The fourth goal of the game came in injury time when one of their 12 year olds put on about 5 moves and finished a nice opportunity. Good individual effort.

You have a few good, young players on that team Sid.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you're supporting the Royals cooler, you're welcome on the cool side.
Dude, you made this sound like an option. I think what you meant to say is WHEN I MAKE you buy beer from our cooler......... :rolleyes:

Classic summer soccer at Reeves. No D. Lots of bad offence and a few laughs...... I almost miss it.

Regs your goal was crap. If that 8 year old keeper hadn't been building sand castles in the six you never would have chipped him.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alouette v. Surrey City

Saw the last 30 minutes of the match.

A speedy team - Alouette - too bad they didn't think to add some speed at the back cuz they play so square allowing Regs to knock balls down the center for several dangerous breaks. Regs seeing that Surrey forwards were tiring took matters into his own hands by a brilliant run down the middle (it looked like slow motion) completed with a nice chip over the keeper. I wasn't sure if the young guys opened up the space for the lumbering giant or were so shocked he left the 18 yard line for the first time in the second half.

Dude was right about gasping for air. He left the match with 25 minutes to go and ignored numerous signals from his mates for subs. Either that or they were ordering beer.

Regs and Dude could only achieve half the speed of the young Alouette guys riding double downhill on Dudes bike!

@`@ The K in CDK isn't Slick it's Kurgan!

screecher

Mar 6, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
re: scores

The poco Stallions slotted another four goals against the poco old men or whatever they're called
but it was quite shocking to see the more they lost the cocier they got :confused:. We would score and they'd call us babys. they needed to stop worring about how shitty we were playing and mabye find some defence......and strikers.......and mybe a weight loss facility.:D :D
the quote of the game came from one of our strikers after being plowed over by the goons from the back line
"whats wrong with you man, your a DAD for christ sake, think of your kids"
ahh the fun and laughs of summer league

final score
Stallions 4 POCO 0 :p

chunder

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey/Sap

Surrey and Sap tonight at Newton. Should be a dandy. Keep your head up Regs! :D I hear WAB had a couple the other night and now he can fly. WEEEEEE!...

...mind you he was shocking at the ping pong table. :eek:

Chunder.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0