Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Burnaby Summer League

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapperton Rovers B will play

We were Clan Alumni but are now Div. 1 Cat team and play with Sapperton Rovers. We will have our CAT team in the BSL this year with the same core guys from before plus whoever we can recruit.

It will be interesting playing Bohemians this year against Sapperton A players on their side as most of our CAT players have appeared in Premier games and a couple of our former players - Trevor Todd, Lester Pun - have moved on to play on the Premier team. Always a tough game between our sides anyway.
However, I don't see Sid flying Kevin Hearne in for the games so there is one Sap guy he doesn't have. Trevor Todd has agreed to play for us in the BSL.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BTW TheRob...you have also been assigned to bring a super long extension cord, for the blender.
I shall "borrow" one from here at work.

20 minutes! I'm going to have to go on a major cardio program. When does the season start? A month? I've got some time. I should be able to go twenty. Would that be the first twenty, the middle twenty, the third twenty, or the last twenty?

Just curious.

Reccos,

Tell little Chad August, and Grant Belsey to watch there backs.;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's how it will work:

5 minutes play, rest 15, 5 minutes play, rest 15, 5 minutes play, rest 15, prepare highly potent margarita, play 5 minutes, come off the field and drink highly potent margarita.

Start your training now!

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What??

I don't know why you'd be threatening those two. Grant isn't with us now and Chad has to be one of the cleanest players we have! WTF did he do to you?

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
They didn't do anything. TheRob just likes to make idle threats. It makes him feel tough. Know what I mean?

Dude,

I will start my training on Sunday. That way you can supervise and make sure I'm doing the drills the right way.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob

Oh okay. From the sounds of it you'd have to attack one of our guys from the sideline with a beer can as they don't sound like they want you to play. :p

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Priorities Reecos. Seeing as how I'll still be unable to play for most of the summer, I'll need a drinking partner. I suspect TheRob may get an extra 5 minute shift here and there.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Dude

Why can't you play this summer?
We are all in shock!!!

TheRob seemed confused by my post and had to ask what it meant. Was it that hard to understand or is he not able to read as well as you?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Recovering from shoulder surgery. Being as stubborn as I am though, I'll probably say "fcuk it" and play anyhow. Besides, the longest I'd be out is half the summer season. No worries...your ankles will meet me soon enough!

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reccos,

If I open a beer before I go on the pitch, chances are it will be warm before I come off if I play more than twenty minutes. And yes your posts are hard to read, and comprehend. I'm not as smart or as witty as the east end idiot. You'll have to go easy on TheRob. And just because you're on the sidelines coaching doesn't mean your ankles are safe. ;)

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's probably too late but does anyone know if there is still space available in the league? Contact number?

thanks ;)

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Burnaby League Contact

It is probably too late as I know they had a couple of teams on the list but give the guy a call anyway. You never know. Do it fast as I know the team meeting is next week and they are going to do the schedule right away. I know because I got a call last night confirming we are in.

His name is Vince de Tomaso and his number is 521-1120.

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
arggghhhhhh

Dude,Reccos

Thanks for the contact numbers. Too bad the Burnaby league is all full.

Anyone know of other leagues that might have a spot open? Anything in the Valley? PM me.

thanks

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BOHEMIANS

SMOKE-A-BOLA

dont sweat things ,cause HEARNE is staying at sids house for the month of min may- june.

reecos brian weavers is helping??right

silly sid

chowchow brown cow

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jesus H. Christ...

Why don't you two just get a fcuking room and be done with it? There's far too much sexual tension between you both. I see through your flimsy facade of antagonistic aggression. Classic signs of impending romance.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This Year's Teams

Some different teams in the 9 team league this year. Should be a good league with some interesting matchups:

The most interesting will be the two new teams:

Ian Sneddon and Marco Tremarco's entry, the 96ers.
Surrey City with Mike Meade and Frank Scigliano running them.

Other teams:

Poco Northside Rangers
Bohemians (Sid and the real Sapperton Rovers)
Sapperton Rovers B (Div 1. CAT)
Poco United
Alouette United
Poco Stallions (former Terry Fox High School side).
Burnaby Diggers.

League starts Monday night with the 96ers facing off against Surrey City and Dude-who-can't-find-his-car at Newton at 6:00 o'clock and Poco United and Alouette at Pitt River Middle School.

Other matches this week:
Tues, Burn Lake Turf: Diggers Vs Sid's Nut Grabbers (Bohemians)
Wed, Burn Lake Turf: Sap Rovers B vs Poco N/Side Rangers.
Games at 6:45.

Games will be at Newton, Reeves, Burnaby Lake Turf and Pitt River Middle School this year.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0