Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Burnaby Summer League

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
3-3-4

Sid,
4 guys up front would have been interesting:rolleyes:

An entertaining game with some really nice goals. The 3rd goal for the NY Yankees was because of a brutal call by Joe. Jonesy mis-hits the ball, and a great shot it was.

Sid buys the championship with free pints. 5 new Premier recruits in the lineup......and Sap still should have won. Did Joe get a beer?

BTW, ever hear of: "REF! SUB!". Will Adrian be back next year?:eek:

Next Year.........:mad:

pump_it_up

May 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Someone say free pints for a trophy ??

It was a good game, thought there was some shite calls though, especially the one that Jonesy barried.

Oh well, free pints can't believe there wasn't more players out.

Adrian won't be back.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
free odouls

sid dont drink too much anymore ,only when his team wins championships
anyways job done ,credited too the lads on the team & my good friend doyley!!;)
the adrien issue ,I was told by him he had a coast league game that night,when I looked over to put him on he was talking too some china man,I thought it was his coach giving him shite ,so out of respect to adrien I didnt put him in ( later after the game,he came up to and told me he didnt have a game)(sorrymate)
by the way have you ever heard of a sore looser,RREECCOOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the fcuking lad talked to me all year,talk to his players all year,signed players right at playoff time,I bring some player out for the quarter & semi & final ,the fcuking half pint was slagging aeveryone,didnt say a word to me at the nations cup,didnt say a word to his club mates,FCUKING TWAT,fcuking selfish TWAT,but when the crout TREVER TODD:eek: :eek: :D SPREADS SKIPPY PENIS BUTTER ALL OVER his ass,SSOOCCEERR(RREECCOOSS) comes skipping down & licks it all off,yeah baby

reccos ever heard of distance between players & management

AHH !!HELLO SORE FCUKING LOOSER;) :D
come over to my house & massage my SAUSAGE ,maybe I can smack you & your little marbles around my bedroom sweetie;) ;) :p :p :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid You Really Are A Moron

Sid:

How in the fcuk can anyone respond to what has to be one of your truly insightful, intellectual posts right here on ttp? As usual you provide some of the more brilliant material that should probably qualify you for the loony bin.

You blather on and on when you know fcuking well that you brought out players for the night that NEVER once played a prior game.

You have a serious credibility problem on signing players the night of the final, not me. One of our players was phoned the day of the final and I can only assume this guy didn't know the guy he was calling actually played for us all summer.

Sapperton B did NOT sign any players at playoff time. We had the same team all summer and part way through picked up a second GK.

Despite a suspension of a starter from the prior game, a top starter too sick too play and a third starter injured, we didn't start phoning the day of the game to bring anybody in. That thought would only cross YOUR mind.

So fcuk yourself you dimwitted moron.

As far as giving me poaching tips, er coaching tips - you are about the last idiot in the game today that I'd listen to.

BTW, the goal that put you into overtime was the most BS call I had seen so I would hardly be bragging you mindless fcuk.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
rreeccooss freeccos

sorry if you were out coached in the final pea head
games are decided in 90 minutes & you had lots of time to make adjustments,obviously you underestimated the coaches on the day,we just played our aces when the time was right!!;)
:eek:
we knew you couldnt coach,your more interested whos refereeing(sp) than the oppisition,It was alex who got you to the semis ,fcuking shite offside call,AT THE END OFF THE DAY IT IS THE COACHING TWAT!!!& YOU DIDNT DO YOUR JOB,end of story!!
danny jones has been injured all summer,therfore he was on my team list and showed up to support most of the games,anyways just seemes to me we have one sour looser,you bragged about all your undefeated matches,teams & coaches are judged on wins & losses !!too bad you lost the final ,some times it pays off to lose one ,so let it be TWAT:D :confused: :rolleyes: :mad: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

p.s.
your a fcuking sleeper
night ,night
;) :D :p :p :p

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0