Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Burnaby Summer League

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There goes my secret identity

To clarify, we've decided to KO @ 6:30 instead.

Beware when coming the Newton: the beer cops are always lurking. Solution: use concealable cups. Change rooms are usually open too, as long as they are respected.

I think I can slow Snedon down by throwing full beer cans at him. Maybe I should use a little bag of weed, sort of like a "Hanssel & Grettle" trail. We’ll lead them to the concession stand, never to be seen again.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Curious.

Reccos,

If there is only nine teams, any idea why they wouldn't let Yowen and his team in? Do they only want nine?

Too bad Allouette didn't get Merkely on Friday nights again. Sweet park, and day for soccer.:(

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fair enough, but I know I can get him from my lawn chair, too. The throwing arm is just fine, thank you very much...

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Welcome!

Regs wrote in the Richmond Summer League thread:
I have now fulfilled my life-long dream of being on the winning team in every fcuking league in the lower mainland that counts
To which TheRob replied:
Until you've laid claim to the prestigious BSL Supercup, you have won nothing!
Sounds like you took that to heart. Welcome to the best summer league this side of Adnac. :)

Now if only we could get Jinky to play.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And he won't be winning the cup this year

TheRob is right. Everyone is seeking the prestigious BSL championship and Regs unfortunately, you won't be winning it this year!

TheRob: All I can think of is that they either don't have the parks for ten teams or they have a 9 team schedule from last year and they don't want to change it. Or, Yowen called him toooooo late.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
reeccos

dont get too mad , even if its your world cup ,fcuking tosser,I HAVE SEEN MORE MEAT IN GOOD FRIDAY, than you!!:D
are you davy skeletons dad or what??
you two dress the same.,look the same,whats going on??
why do you stant on the side line at the premier games,thinking your involved,you are getting fcuking screwed,players are getting destroyed- YOUR PLAYERS

TWAT!!

I have 5 teams in the league & im going to POACH all your players too,!!fcuking TWAT:p

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
96ers 3- SFC 0.

A lot of our young players were guilty of watching guys like Clark and Evans play for most of the first half. They had a lot of chances, and only managed one. Train came in late in the first, and the pace of the game changed immediately. His constant running and pressure up front convinced our midfielders that they should start playing. He was outright robbed twice in the second (one breakaway, one sitter) by their big keeper…who wasn’t their regular keeper. He did a good job.

Intensity was a lot better in the second- by both teams. A bunch of good tackles, a little big of trashing. All good! 96ers got two in the second. One was by Sneds on a breakaway, late in the game. I have to give some credit to the U-21 keeper we brought in to play the second half. Showed a lot of confidence, good skills, and made one mind boggling save off Ivor Evans. The two U-21 wingers we used in the second half also showed well.

All in all, not a bad start to the summer season. The 6:30 start time was perfect…enough time to get most players there on time, and enough time to have a few beers after. The sun was just setting when the final whistle blew.
:cool:

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BeggArrrrrrrrr

Sid

Word is you have been begging some of the upstart Sap lads to join your squad of merry men. Get your own guys!!!!

BTW
Without Reccos, Sap would have never gotten to where they are....and our uniforms are so clean.:D

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poaching around Christmas?

Hey Sid? What's going on? I thought your team is always picked before the holiday's. Your getting slow in your old age. I know to much whiskey...okay prune juice ( but it was in a flask wasn't it?)

New team, same result. Middle of the pack!!!!!

Cheers!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
christmas break??

wab??

guess you wont be playing ??
just dropping the unis off ,like the final in surrey 6years ago tosser;) meers is in are you??;) :p

rreeccooss dont be used or abused,!!

its a power struggle out there

BEWARE OF THE ENEMY!!SKELETOR!!

REMEMBER (d-burns)

KEEP THE HIGH BALL HIGH & THE LOW BALL LOW:rolleyes: :D :D :D :D ;) :confused:

screecher

Mar 6, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
what did i see

I was waking my dog through the reevs park on sunday night and just as my dog took a shite I saw some kids taking a shite on a bunch of washed up old men :D I certainly hope the old timers (that lost an asstounding 6-5) were not the same two teams that were in the BSL super cup final last year (the booohemians and soccershity):p :p because if that was them then I'd hand the cup over now
that sweeper had his panties stolen by the kids at least three times he needs to eat more OATMEAL before the game or get some glasses to see when someone is commin.
and whats with all those metro ford guys puttin on the pounds looks like they been sittin behind the counter for too long or sittin on the bench
any way congrats to the kids hope they keep it up and good luck to them in the future
by the way SID you left you non-alcoholic beer on the sidelines and a bottle of little bue pills :eek: so if HEARNE is stayin over still you might wanna get tose back before the weeks out

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Posting Results

Can we get guys to post results after their games? It beats waiting a week.

I heard on the tape the results of week one:

Poco United 2 - Alouette United 1
96ers 2 or 3 (some confusion there) - Surrey City 0
Bohemians 4 - Diggers 3
Sapperton Rovers "B" 2 - Poco Rangers -0

Scores heard this week:

Poco Stallions 6 - Bohemians 5
Sapperton Rovers "B" 4 - 96ers 3

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reccos,

See the earlier post: 96er 3, SFC 0 from last week.

A couple of pretty high scores, eh?

Train

Oct 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
3-0 96ers

The sweeper on the Royals claims that he got pissed off at yours truly because I was bitching at him about the offside trap so he told the forward he could have a breakaway for the third goal.

My take was that he was too lazy and tired to chase the forward down, and came up with this horroble excuse because he felt stupid

Confirmation from that forward would be great. yah or nah? (not from the sweep)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does this mean there is an opening for a new sweeper in tonight's game? Please advise.

~TB.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No Breakaways please.

That better not happen tonight. TheRob is between the pipes, and he doesn't like breakaways:( He stops most of them though. He brings his "A" game for Alouette to. Should be....."Fun.";)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs- either that or stopper, by the looks of it.

Train- you're asking the wrong guy...I was on the sideline enjoying a beer at that point. Is sccoby doo still lurking out there, and can confirm?

Politically correct,

Dude.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude

Dude: No one is defending I guess.

We (Sap) were up 4 to 1 vs 96ers and made a ton of changes and let the 96ers back into the game.

Sean Sneddon reffed (his brother's game) and he did his usual job of being very fair. I told the players who were new to the team not to think Sean will be biased because of Ian playing, he isn't. In fact, he gave Ian a yellow for diving in the box. Their side line guys were yelling out for a dive and Ian's dive was appropriately awarded a card. It was kinda funny actually.

Dude (or the mighty TheRob), post your score after tonight's match with Alouette United.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0