Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BCPL- BC Premier League: Proposal

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
The "makers" of the super league have no say in such matters... the "rule" is a BCSA rule and would extend across all leagues sanctioned under the BCSA umbrella.

Anyone could have answered that one Polska.

Did i just get big timed?:eek:

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
To be technical, all suspensions (be it in Youth or Senior) extend to "all soccer related activities (playing, coaching, refereeing etc...".
Not too often is a guy who is sitting on a couple of games nailed when he continues to coach his youth team. If it's a lengthy suspension or for something quite serious then you see it more often...
But it's there.

wednesday

Jun 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
So if a guy gets a third yellow in the last game of the season and the kids team he coaches still has games or provincial cup or maybe wants to travel to a summer tournament they're out of luck because the game he has to sit isn't until September?

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard there is an emergency meeting this weekend for VMSL Premier clubs to discuss the future of this proposal.

A couple things that I have heard are:

1. Several VMSL Premier teams have voiced their opinions and DO NOT want to participate in the league.

2. The Island is withdrawing from the new league.

Another Day in Azzi's League.......

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard there is an emergency meeting this weekend for VMSL Premier clubs to discuss the future of this proposal.

A couple things that I have heard are:

1. Several VMSL Premier teams have voiced their opinions and DO NOT want to participate in the league.

2. The Island is withdrawing from the new league.

Another Day in Azzi's League.......

Gilly mate who tells you this stuff Its not true.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
(2) may not be but the rest is accurate 100%.

Large props to the VMSL Premier teams who have taken the bull by the horns and forced the league to stop dragging it's heels on the issue.

Hopefully the meeting goes well for all involved...

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0