Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BC Provincial Cup Draw MEN 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry for my late reply but for Gods Sakes Canucklehead "Go Get Fcuked You Retard! "

For fcuks sakes man do us all a favor and just go away.

It's guys like you who drive people away from this site?

You really are a fcuking tosser! Just climb back into your little hole you Clown!

What a waste of reading time you are C Head.

Kill me now please~

How's everything going, Coach? :) We'll have to hook up for a few pints soon, big man. :D

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry for my late reply but for Gods Sakes Canucklehead "Go Get Fcuked You Retard! "

For fcuks sakes man do us all a favor and just go away.

It's guys like you who drive people away from this site?

You really are a fcuking tosser! Just climb back into your little hole you Clown!

What a waste of reading time you are C Head.

Kill me now please~

It took you 4 days to come up with that?!?
Well done:rolleyes:
God forbid someone actually come on here to give the other side's point of view and clear up bullshit and nonesense. But clearly, you'd rather go on listening to nonsense.
Carry on...

futbol

Jun 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Administrator of the year Bcsa 2008, Well done! Leave the guy alone Coach, this man is a great visionary he's cleared up the bullshit for me. Thanks for the opposing view champ.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who is "the other side"? I thought this forum had all sides? Is there another side? An opinion from a different dimension, or from a league with no teams in the senior A provincials? Maybe that's what he's getting at.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In that scenario......I would just abandon the game........

In THAT scenario, I would just abandon the game........

One Dart, does these sound familiar?

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BC Cup Semi Finals

Beer Garden!

TODAY, Saturday May 9th
Game times: 12, 2 & 4pm
South Surrey Athletic Park
Masters, U-21 & Premier
(except Gorge vs Bays, they are the only teams that live on the Island) :rolleyes:

The 2 pitches are in great shape and the beer will be cold. The whole pavillion is booked for a beer garden inside (60" flat screen Pens vs Caps) and a patio to see the football matches.

Come out for some beers and cheers!

PS. Glasgow Fcuking Rangers !!!

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 week layoff will help all clubs involved to heal and refocus. This is my upset week.

I'm taking Metro Ford and Bays United.

Metro Ford will be missing Veersy, but Van Shagen is a capable replacement. This will be a great match probably decided by peno's. West Van had their peno win at the Imperial Cup, so I'll take Bird and Metro Ford to upset West Van 2-1 on peno's.

Bays United do not concede many goals and if they can be opportunistic and defend they may upset the defending Champs. I predict a second half goal by Bays and then they hold on and defend (aka Canucks) for the 1-0 win.

Good luck to all teams involved,

Gilly

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congratulations West Van..........a great season with a league championship, Imperial Cup Championship and now the favourites to complete the treble and win the Provinicial Championship. Good luck next week.

Gilly

Aztec Ruler

Jun 11, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
5 notta gorge halfway thru the 2nd........red card to bays backline didn't help with the scoreline already 2 zip halfway the 1st......bays played very well to start the 2nd, but we knew it was a matter of time against the visl champs......

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
West Van is/was the best team this year. Congrats on the win, Boys. I saw your team several times this year and no one can touch you, including Gorge. I'm guessing it will be a 3 - 0 win for WV over Gorge.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain,

Metro Ford took it to West Van in the first half, and WV were very fortunate to be ahead 1-0 at the break.

In the second half, WV found another gear and the MF keeper made several rather outstanding saves to keep it respectable.

The 2-0 result was well deserved for WV. MF competed very well, but seemed to fade a bit in the last half hour I thought.

It was a well officiated game, a complete contrast to the WVFC vs WS Masters game. It was so nice to see VMSL officials for this one, who got it spot on...

Sir M.

Aztec Ruler

Jun 11, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
ok i just caught enough of the nucks to response a little more, from the highlanders website it appears 4 or 5 are on the team. gorge 3 very very good chances to start the first 5 minutes, converted the 3rd, followed 15 minutes later by as i was told xpro jordie hughes......bays had very little play in the gorge end for the entire first half, altho a brief glimmer in the last minute on a free kick. a very stupid play after the 2nd goal where a bays defender kicked the gorge striker in the guts trying to go thru his stomach to get the ball.....needless to say the ref who i believe is from vanc gave an instant red. even tho bays played very well and coulda scored early in the 2nd, it was only a matter of time and we left when gorge fired in 3 rapid goals halfway thru the 2nd....i'm going to go out on a limb and predict gorge/wvan final! gorge looked very well organized and rested key players in the 2nd.......shud be a great final, good luck to all

Porter7

Apr 19, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shamrock, you are a muppet, end of story...what's its like coming on here and being the 'critigue guy'? Anything can happen on the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0