Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BC Provincial Cup Draw MEN 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was going to post I thought that was the case last night - the BCSA has always had a bit of a "hands-off" approach to seniors, at least that is how I understood it.

I'm surprised the Administrator of the Year didn't mention that in this thread.

The "2008 BCSA Administrator of the Year" (if your going to TTP, please get the title correct:))wasn't in the loop on that conversation... They don't bother me with such trifling issues. I have much larger fish to fry like winding up the likes of you, Dude and Ballbaby. Hi Ballbaby;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't get wound up by you, I just point out the absurdity of your comments.

Do you have the award shown on your business cards? Title: Excellent Administrator?

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Do you have the award shown on your business cards? Title: Excellent Administrator?

Not on my bussiness cards but rather on my email signature and in my voice mail. But I do like that "Excellent Administrator" too. I'll have to add that one.

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

3 posts in a row from me... Just trying to get the numbers up on this thread to support Dude's position:rolleyes:

...but enough about me (for more on me, flip to pg 27 of the current BCSA Magazine; autograph signing TBA), let's get back to promoting the Men's Semi Finals...

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The "2008 BCSA Administrator of the Year" (if your going to TTP, please get the title correct:))wasn't in the loop on that conversation... They don't bother me with such trifling issues. I have much larger fish to fry like winding up the likes of you, Dude and Ballbaby. Hi Ballbaby;)

Of course you weren't in the loop in discussions regarding the provincial A cup. You're too busy setting up your league of sandbaggers who all play in the provincial B cup! ;)

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
QUOTE]

Sure, sure...That's why you followed me from the Masters thread and brought up the TTP/benefits to the soccer community comment...:rolleyes: Please, stay on topic...

Next question...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Um...noooooooo. You seem to be in a unique dilusionary bubble. I came here to read about "BC Provincial Cup Draw MEN 2009", as the thread title implies, only to see you taking another shot at Regs, TTP, and for how little this site does for the community. Kind of funny and ironic when one literally can't find discussion on this topic anywhere else.

No disrespect...I just find you really stupid.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
ok enough painful banter...back on

predictions??

West Van v Metro Ford

Gorge v Bays

im goin with a MF Gorge final...

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was on the S.Slurrey fields today and they look very good for soccer pitches after the winter season, both should be great for next weekend. The complex is perfect for the BC Semi's, but, PAU has hosted the Pac. final day a few times in the past, and it has been great, because of the fantastic Bzzr garden over looking the fields. Well, this is not a Pak. final, does BC soccer allow a big beer garden at the games, I think Victoria had it last year, but no one was there, so can PAU pull it off this year, I sure hope, it should be a great Saturday.

hos

lookinsideurface

Mar 19, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gotta love this site. We Islanders only join in around BC Cup time...do you guys banter all year?
We tried to do it in Victoria, but too many people took things personally and wanted to meet up to settle scores in parking lots... yes, we do lack maturity at times. So our banter site is very very conservative and monitored. Few spoiled it for the many.
Not sure who to go with on the mainland.... both teams are highly talked about....
I am flipping a coin........and the winner is.... Metro Ford.
Good luck to the Vancouver teams. Hope to see you in the Final. ;)

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry for my late reply but for Gods Sakes Canucklehead "Go Get Fcuked You Retard! "

For fcuks sakes man do us all a favor and just go away.

It's guys like you who drive people away from this site?

You really are a fcuking tosser! Just climb back into your little hole you Clown!

What a waste of reading time you are C Head.

Kill me now please~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0