Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BC Provincial Cup Draw MEN 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
short term outlook not so good. flurries in your forecast!

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance.!!!!
GOOD ONE:rolleyes:
used it on my spoiled nephew over the weekend. he is 7:D

I'll take this weather any day over the year long cloudy dark rain...it must suck to be you!

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where's the "cut-n-paste" job I saw earlier?

:D
this one?

knvb said:
#1: Sarcasm and reductio ad absurdum are lost on the stupid. If you want to make a ridiculous and obviously false statement in order to make fun of a stupid person's inane argument, please indicate explicitly what you are doing, otherwise your opponent will most likely believe that you are genuinely agreeing with him.

#2: Just because stupid people don't provide references doesn't mean you shouldn't. Demanding that each study cited as evidence be accompanied by a link to a reputable publication substantially cuts down on the noise generated by completely ludicrous and unsupportable claims.

#3: Being in the right doesn't excuse you from checking your spelling and grammar and writing logically constructed, coherent sentences. By writing like an eight-year-old child, you make your side look stupid.

in the wings

Jan 20, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
does masters western canadian host edmonton have much snow as I believe competition starts today.....what's their back -up plan if it sticks ? indoor facility ? Good luck Columbus & Lomas.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is a discussion going on in a different thread on this, yes they are being hit badly by snow too, but are told it may still go ahead...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0