Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BC Provincial Cup Draw MEN 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

oh you didnt know

Mar 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
HAHAHA this is too easy.....can you update it for us? were hiring.

Calgary Callies
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Look that up. that is the most current

I see so you are the 2nd assitant coach. Does that make you the guy who washes the uniforms or the one who makes sure there's tape in the med kit?

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mike Hunt Mike Hunt Mike Hunt Mike Hunt Mike Hunt Mike Hunt Mike Hunt Mike Hunt Mike Hunt Mike Hunt Mike Hunt Mike Hunt Mike Hunt Mike Hunt Mike Hunt Mike Hunt Mike Hunt Mike Hunt Mike Hunt Mike Hunt Mike Hunt Mike Hunt Mike Hunt Mike Hunt Mike Hunt Mike Hunt Mike Hunt Mike Hunt Mike Hunt Mike Hunt Mike Hunt Mike Hunt Mike Hunt Mike Hunt Mike Hunt Mike Hunt Mike Hunt Mike Hunt Mike Hunt Mike Hunt Mike Hunt Mike Hunt Mike Hunt Mike Hunt Mike Hunt Mike Hunt Mike Hunt Mike Hunt Mike Hunt Mike Hunt Mike Hunt

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gorge had a PK in the first half...the guy was a cocky cnut and tried to walk up to it and tip it past Marco and whiffed it past the post :D

2nd half, WVFC guy cuts down the left side and smacks it past the keeper...great goal.

Other than those 2 plays, not much else exciting.

YAY WVFC!! Congrats :wa:

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congratulations West Van, a great accomplishment winning the League, Imperial and now the Provincial Cup. Maybe a spot in BC Sports Hall of Fame with such a fantastic season and a great team.

On a side note.....I guess the accomplishment of winning a Provincial championship was lost on one West Van player. Desmond Tachie caught the 2nd half of an Indian Tournament for Van United, unfortunately they were eliminated.

As Ed Whalen used to say......Let the good times roll!!!

Again congratulations West Van....a season to remember.

Gilly

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done, West Van. Preseason pick was right and winning the treble can only be topped by winning the QUAD. :D

Nice work, Boys. A fantastic accomplishment.

Gorge, unlucky on your quest for back to back titles.

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to WVFC, and especially DCR20:), as he deserves it!

My $5 was best spent today on the Gorge kid, with the soccer ball head,flag, and trumpet. He had the trumpet going, trying to get the Island faithful into it. There was a bunch of tykes chanting West Van, West Van. Interaction was hilarious. Especially when he did the linesman imitation!

The kid is brilliant, and is destined for show biz!! Good on ya kid!

Tunes

Apr 11, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sharmrock...I looked for you....six pack is yours. Next time in vic,....or vic versa...

Cheers. All the best to WV in Sask. (Newfoundland was AMAZING......and........) :)

joe

May 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Full marks to WVan we came out a little flat and they pressured us almost the whole game.Better team today.Congrats and good luck in sunny Saskatoon........Gorge Pres.......

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sharmrock...I looked for you....six pack is yours. Next time in vic,....or vic versa...

Cheers. All the best to WV in Sask. (Newfoundland was AMAZING......and........) :)

I honestly forgot about the game..........until after it had started.......and driving to Coquitlam just wasn't in the cards at that point. I'm sure our club was well represented. It is a shame the same players didn't represent us when we were playing in the womens Provincial final last weekend.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This was a fairly uneventful game I thought. I thought WV came out strong at the beginning, but squandered a few golden opportunities early, and then when Gorge came back with a few counterattacks, things got a bit nervy. The interesting PK call did not make things any better, and there was some discussion on the bench by WV staff as to what would be better, a stroke or a heart attack (heart attack was the consensus). We settled down in the second half, and laylow, Shorty, Drew, Jinky, Max basically shut the door, again. That backline and 29 gave up zero goals in this tournament BTW. I thought Gorge were very gracious afterwards, encouraging the team to represent BC well in the Canadians.

The bad news is, I am now roomates with Eagles, in Saskatoon, on the reserve.

Hose

Apr 10, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to West Van.......Very impressive.. Winning the League Cup/Imperial Cup and Provincial Cup.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trivia:

What other team(s)/year(s) won all three in one year? Bro said Norvan in 89, but that is not the answer.

No peeking.

knaacks

Oct 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey Uniteds Premier Womans team this year. League, League Cup and Provincials (for the 6th time in a row. Provincials that is...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0