Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BC Provincial Cup Draw MEN 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nope.

Firemen is a no-brainer guess from the mid to late 80s.

In the 90s, no club I could think of had a chance at all 3 except for Westside. We (Peg) came close but always faltered in the Imperial to Croatia during our 95-97 run. Norvan would have been another guess but you alluded that wasn't the case (probably because Club I won the Imperial those years?).

To be fair, an equivalent feat would be if Gorge won league and league cup on the island the 3 years they have won the BCs... I'm thinking one of those years they did.

The Vike

Nov 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gorge won the league, Jackson and BC Cup last year. As for the other two, I was not on the team so I can not comment.

Thanks for the banter on here always a pleasure!

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats WestVan ! Last time a team won all three they beat metroford in all 3 finals.

Pressure is now on for the rest of the country to reach Sask.

lookinsideurface

Mar 19, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to WestVan.
As usual, the final does not live up to the hype. Both teams scared to make that crucial mistake. As for the penalty...probably justice since it caught most of us off-guard with the call. The ref kept the game tight (maybe too tight) for both teams, but would rather have that than anything else. He did a good job.
The WestVan guys were class on and off the field. Wish them the best of luck at Saskatchewan. Time for BC to bring it home.
ps---- Saskatchewan girls are FUN to party with.... enjoy.
See ya'll next year.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Glad to hear the Provincial Cup is back in the Lower mainland. Congrats WV and good luck in SK, we will all be pulling for you!

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
With West Van going to Nationals and from who i know playing for them and my inside information they will definately be one the favourites to win the most difficult trophies to win in Canada. The Winner of this Trophy should be included in the Nutrilte Canadian Championship with Whitecaps,Impact and TFC

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
With West Van going to Nationals and from who i know playing for them and my inside information they will definately be one the favourites to win the most difficult trophies to win in Canada. The Winner of this Trophy should be included in the Nutrilte Canadian Championship with Whitecaps,Impact and TFC

If the Callies make it from Alberta again, there is no way that Nutralite will be back as a sponsor. Look for Burger King to step up. :)

Big congrats to all the WVAN players and staff on an incredible season, especially some of the "old boys" like Shorty, Nico, Jinky, and Doddy, all of whom continue to defy logic and gravity....and to little maurninho, who surely must be nominated for another "coach of the year" award and quite possibly an Oscar for his lead role in Kung Fu Panda...and lastly to team manager Andy Bramley, who has put a lot of time, effort and alcohol consumption into this game.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In the last 5 years, Spada has managed to:

Win the VMSL League once
Win the Imperial Cup twice
Win the Province Cup twice
Win the Challenge Cup once
Get relegated once
Hook up with Paula Abdul many times
Win the TTP 4 & Out Championship once

Impressive!

:D

Dizou

Nov 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now the question becomes what will West Van look like when the go to Sask......in OCTOBER?! Too bad nationals weren't in June....

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
They hated us for that.:p

Yes Metro Ford did it sucked especially after the Final which we lost 2-1 after going up one nothing in the first half. If Bodnark would of scored the break away from centre i gave him we probably would of won. Best quote of that weekend was from John Vairo " sneds you did not score enough goals , you lost the game for us" .....

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If the Callies make it from Alberta again, there is no way that Nutralite will be back as a sponsor. Look for Burger King to step up. :)

Big congrats to all the WVAN players and staff on an incredible season, especially some of the "old boys" like Shorty, Nico, Jinky, and Doddy, all of whom continue to defy logic and gravity....and to little maurninho, who surely must be nominated for another "coach of the year" award and quite possibly an Oscar for his lead role in Kung Fu Panda...and lastly to team manager Andy Bramley, who has put a lot of time, effort and alcohol consumption into this game.

Funny you have "the little maurinho" (Davey) and the Callies have "the little general" (Jimmy Reyes- ex peg)

In regards to the Burger King comment thanks i guess it is going to be a 3-peat

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
who gives a flying **** about spelling. Larsson you are a ****ing tool, go fill up the water bottles and have a wank to your precious callies team.

Poor Guy is the weather that depressing .. someone go call the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance.!!!! haahaha

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poor Guy is the weather that depressing .. someone go call the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance.!!!! haahaha

short term outlook not so good. flurries in your forecast!

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance.!!!!
GOOD ONE:rolleyes:
used it on my spoiled nephew over the weekend. he is 7:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0