Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BC Provincial Cup Draw MEN 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Has any of the West Van players played in a BC cup final before?
Have any Gorge players won a National Championship?

Have any Gorge players captained the Whitecaps/86ers?

Have any Gorge players grown a Fumanchu?

:D

This is going to be a good game, too bad it's on fcuking turf :mad:

laylow

Sep 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Has any of the West Van players played in a BC cup final before? i predict they will have a shocker on the day...Gorge will win 3-1, then everyone from the mainland will make the excuses that they didn't play there best game. Lots of players off Gorge fc will be going for there 4th provincial title, that experience will go along way this weekend.

We (WVFC) have no experience...nobody on our team has ever won anything.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Sixfyv, I think you should bet Patty a six pack too.........this would bring TTP to a new level. With Beer on the line, PAtty would giver!

P.S. How do we beat such an epic WV side??

Yes... because beer has never been wagered on TTP before...:rolleyes:

6 pack of Tree Brewing "Thirsty Beaver" for me (or their 4 pack of 500mL cans).
I assume Patty's beer of choice is the Nectar of the Gods - Lucky Lager.

(You plonkers will have to figure out how to beat them yourselves).

oh you didnt know

Mar 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya actually a bunch of players have won a CIS national Championship at uvic...i knew i would get a response from that post. Gorge FC wants a shot at the Calgary Callies this time around and if they lose they will cheer for West Van fc to bring the national Championship back to BC. Goodluck i got nothing more to say except "oh you didn't know"

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
how does one "Route" for West Van fc? Like over the Lions Gate Bridge or via Hwy 1 through North Van over the Second Narrows Bridge? ;)

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
how does one "Route" for West Van fc? Like over the Lions Gate Bridge or via Hwy 1 through North Van over the Second Narrows Bridge? ;)

JBN,
It's an island dialect being spoken. Very similar to English but rife with apparent grammatical errors. Mr. Base was actually from the Island (Comox.)

oh you didnt know

Mar 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain of the Whitecaps and the 86ers wow you must be really old then... i hope you don't feel special because the A-league is on par with recreational soccer anywhere else in the world.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Have any Gorge players won a National Championship?

Have any Gorge players captained the Whitecaps/86ers?

Have any Gorge players grown a Fumanchu?

:D

This is going to be a good game, too bad it's on fcuking turf :mad:

Regs I'll answer some of those questions for you from a outsider looking in.... i will also rate them for ya

Question 1 : Probably none but that question could also be asked to everyone in BC as BC has won How many National Championships the last 10 years..... Rating 2/10 stupid question

Question 2 : Well no one has but with all the politics at the Whitecaps and BOB still running things there will probably be no Canadinas players playing for them soon .....Rating 5/10 let's be honest they have a muppet running the team as GM

Question 3 : WTF does that have to do with being the best team in BC over the past decade...Rating 0/10 first you lost your hair now your losing your mind.

Go WESTVAN Go

lookinsideurface

Mar 19, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gotta love this site.... again.... hats off to the creators... made my Monday alot easier.
Had to keep reading the posts.....sooooo good.
Doesn't matter what everyone says really, we hear the same crap every year BCs come around...but good to wind us up on the island at least.
Best team in Van..... best team in Vic.... will be a fun day.
I know one thing... the ferry ride home and team trip to the Maxim Party will be a blast.
Hoping there are alot of fans at least...cheering and drinking for whomever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0