Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BC Provincial Cup Draw MEN 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

lfc3

Sep 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Underdog role and not having to get your team up for it is a good draw for Langley. Last thing I would have wanted was to draw a valley team.

In a one off you never know. Be surprised if PAU pulls it off only given their awful run since Christmas, but the talent is there. Horrible draw for POCO, especially having to travel. Abby you never know and I know ACBC would be a good rep. for the valley, but I see the Wack mucking it out in the rain on a shite field tomorrow.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
lower half of the tables of the VMSL and Valley. Gift

Since when did tied for 2nd become lower half in the valley? KNVB's an idiot! QUOTE FROM SOMEONE ELSE!:cool:

Gorge will be worried about Poco because.....clears throat, never mind!:cool:
Sorry, you're right, my bad Cloughie, Freudian slip... Lower half of the table and a team that plays like the lower half of the table.

Feel better?

And it's a cnut not an idiot. Get it straight.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thank you, Cloughie. I'm sure you'll have no issues at all with with Gorge, being tied for second and all, but good luck all the same.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapperton 5 - Surrey 0
1-0 (20'), 2-0 (25'), 3-0 (35'), 4-0 (40'), 5-0 (50')

Surrey was missing at least 4 very key players. Garth made 5 or so excellent saves - mostly in the first 20 minutes - for the shutout.
It seemed everything Sapp touched went in, most in classy fashion. TT with 2 off of crosses. Jeff Rogers with a header from the same left side cross. Even WAB with one. Colin with a PK just before half.
Surrey came out strong in the 2nd to get back in it, but the 5th by TT burried them.

Surrey players got an earful from Nial after the match.

Sapp decided to go out on a high and will not be playing anymore friendlies.

Good luck to all the teams. I hope whoever wins will represent BC well in the Nationals.

norm

Apr 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Evil Empire 4 - Gordon Head 1 in the Jackson Cup final. Gordon Head is the Island team off to Kamloops next week.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why not...I’m bored...

Game 1:
PAU 2 (PKS) vs Inter 1

Game2:
Clanbus 4 vs Abby 1

Game 3:
Norvan 0 vs Sooke 1

Game 4:
Kamloops 1 vs GH 3

Round of 16:

Game 5:
Langley 1 vs Croatia 2 (PKS)

Game 6:
Metro Ford 3 vs PAU 1

Game 7:
West Van 2 vs Westside 0

Game 8:
Surrey United 2 vs Clanbus 3

Game 9:
Bays utd 0 vs Naniamo 2

Game 10:
ACBC 3 vs Sooke 1

Game 11:
Gorge 2 vs Poco 0

Game 12:
RCIU 2 (PKS) vs GH 1

Round of 8:

Game 13:
Croatia 0 vs Metro Ford 2

Game 14:
West Van 3 vs Clanbus 2

Game 15:
ACBC 2 vs Naniamo 1

Game 16:
Gorge 3 vs RCIU 0

Round of 4:

Game 17:
Metro Ford 2 (PKS) vs West Van 1

Game 18:
ACBC 1 vs Gorge 3

Finals:
MF 1 vs Gorge 0

Still bored...

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
lower half of the tables of the VMSL and Valley. Gift

Since when did tied for 2nd become lower half in the valley? KNVB's an idiot! QUOTE FROM SOMEONE ELSE!:cool:

Gorge will be worried about Poco because.....clears throat, never mind!:cool:

Finally someone agrees that KNOB's a idiot Finally!

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My predictions for the weekend.........

Peace Arch United vs ICSF Inter. It should be a close game, possibile overtime or shootout, but I say Inter pulls it out by a goal.

Columbus-Clan FC. vs Abby Mariners Columbus is too strong for Abbotsford, expect Columbus to score early and often......too much TK and Rizal......Columbus by four.

Norvan Eagles vs Sooke Celtic. Another close game, but homefield decides this one. Kinsman will bring back Millar's glory days with ANAF #45. Norvan by two.

Kamloops Excel vs Gordon Head. Don't know much about either team, but I expect the TRU guys to help out Kamloops, that combined with an Island trip to the Interior will prove too much. Kamloops by two.

Good luck to all teams,

Gilly

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My predictions for the weekend.........

Kamloops Excel vs Gordon Head. Don't know much about either team, but I expect the TRU guys to help out Kamloops, that combined with an Island trip to the Interior will prove too much. Kamloops by two.

Gilly
Is Therob hooked up with this team in any way? Waterboy...team masseuse...etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0