Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BC Provincial Cup Draw MEN 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter 0 Peace Arch 1 (PK's)

A typical Cup like game. Both teams very hesitant to start.....not many great chances at either end. Each team got better throughout the game, but no really good chances, as I believe, neither goalie was really tested. Overtime was required and I feel that Inter had more possession and as mentioned was half a post from scoring. Inter missed their first two peno's, Ermy saved one, but in the end JC clinched a Provincial berth for Peace Arch.

Congratulations to Jacko, JC, G, Hleucka, Taki and the rest of the Peace Arch boys. Good luck the rest of the way.

Gilly

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats PAU !!
I went to the CC 2- Abby 0 game as I work close to Van Tec.
Abby looked very intimidated eary on and took a pen in the box early 1-0 CC.
But came back hard and played the first half very well and missed a couple sitters. To bad as that could have changed the game.
CC came out 2nd half and played text book up front scoreing 1 and haveing 2 called back offside. CC dominated 2nd half as Abby looked frustrated and just couldnt get it going.
An obvious hand ball early in the second in the box for CC not called which again may have got Abby fired up instead of frustrated really sums up the game.
CC was the better team and deserved the win.

1/2 PINT

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
N oquestioned asked...looking back did we play well enough to win...No looking at at least 3 from inside the six that we should have had, and we cleared two off the line from them (which should have been scored) I think this game could have ended 6-5 for CC.
I think the PK was pretty weak...nuff said...and we simply let guys run for the second. At points we had them rattled, just failed to punish when the chances came. All in all, I cannot complain too much everyone battled. Good luck everyone in the next round!

BTW: Isn't that PAU's second 2nd win since christmas? Well done boys!

Feb 19, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm still pondering that dizzy blonde's question of 'do you know who I am?'. In an nutshell, no. I hope you have a good set of clubs, looks like you'll need them.

PAU #15. AKA Mr Nobody.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU should be proud, they played there game well and held inter to vitually no chances threw out he game. But, if cards carry over, the nation could be in trouble. way to many cards handed out, plus a missed card on inter #10 for a wack on the keeper. PA keep's gets up confronts the guy, maybe a shove, couldn't tell, and gets a yellow, meanwhile inter #10 trott's back to center with a smug smile and no card for hacking the keeper. good luck PAU.

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
mr nobody (pau #15) nice to meet you i'm mr knowone (pau #2).
guess our clubs won't be used for at least a couple more weeks.

top marks to the inter lads as the battled hard for 120 minutes.
i've got the war wounds to prove it up and down both legs.

the celebration is still ongoing in semiahmoo:wa::wa::wa:

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
2pm kinsmen sooke/norvan,bring beers. It looks like its going to be great weather for sun,soccer and suds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0