Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 BC Mens Provincial B Cup - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
should have hit the prick.....just sayin,or get a sub to do it;)

wouldn't of been fair on the team, the young guns are a good side and coulda beaten us, just hard to say something good about a team with a fag like that on it. same guy coulda had two reds as well if me and aj would of gone down when he tried fouling us as last man back.

and yes franny i missed a pk...

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
We lost 3-2. We were up 2-0 until the 70-75 minute, and then died. No energy and they just kept coming. Fitness was the big issue, as they didn't really test us up until their first goal, and we were just trying to hold on. Little bit of a let down the last 2 games, that's for sure. Good luck to Bacardi the rest of the way, they should do all right as they work very hard for 90 minutes.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
We lost 3-2. We were up 2-0 until the 70-75 minute, and then died. No energy and they just kept coming. Fitness was the big issue, as they didn't really test us up until their first goal, and we were just trying to hold on. Little bit of a let down the last 2 games, that's for sure. Good luck to Bacardi the rest of the way, they should do all right as they work very hard for 90 minutes.

Missing your MVP?

Unlucky guys

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
We were missing myself (injury), JBN and housearrest (vacation). LJ was fantastic in net, I can't imagine what the score would have been if he wasn't there.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vacation more important than Provincials????
Wow! A once in a lifetime opportunity squandered for girly drinks on a beach somewhere......
lol

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No.

The A Cup is, but still not a "Once in a lifetime" experience. I can think of a lot of "once in a lifetime" experiences, and none involve playing BC Amature Soccer.

But the comment is all the funnier considering we're talking about the B Cup. Sorry guys. The one opportunity we had to play in in we declined as it wasn't demmed worthwile enough to bother messing up our post season vacation plans.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vacation more important than Provincials????
Wow! A once in a lifetime opportunity squandered for girly drinks on a beach somewhere......
lol

A once in the lifetime opportunity is getting to play the HYPE, and perhaps the trip they're on is a once in the lifetime opportunity. Richard Simmons live in Vegas are tickets some just can't give up ;)

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
No.

The A Cup is, but still not a "Once in a lifetime" experience. I can think of a lot of "once in a lifetime" experiences, and none involve playing BC Amature Soccer.

But the comment is all the funnier considering we're talking about the B Cup. Sorry guys. The one opportunity we had to play in in we declined as it wasn't demmed worthwile enough to bother messing up our post season vacation plans.

I would think winning the A cup and going on to potentially win nationals, would be a once in a life time exerience. I imagine it is something Regs and the boys at Peg will never forget. But yes feeding mating water buffalo on the plains of Africa is perhaps more memoriable, Dude you're such a romantic.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
To each their own, Bulljive. Besides, Ghouse compared the B Cup to a "Once in a Lifetime Experience". Honestly.

It's a competitive soccer tournament, I'll give you that.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's all relative though, Dude... winning the 'A' cup was, sadly, as it turns out a once and a lifetime experience. Something I would never trade in for all the 1 day fun days at Wally World. Or at least reschedule for. The B, I would imagine is no different to someone competing for it if that's where they're at.

Far be it for me to agree with Ghouse, but as over the top as it is... it is a point.

BTW, who books a bloody vacation knowing full well it's cup time? March to mid May is off limits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0