Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 BC Mens Provincial B Cup - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Answer: somebody playing div. 2. As I did when I was playing div. 2. Div. 1 or Premier, no vacations. Masters 1, um...pre-booked every year in advance. :D

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rino's 0 - 1 Shaheen
Very tight game with limited chances at both ends. Babak potted one off a corner with 10 minutes remaining.

and according to the BC site:
Rmd Athletics 1 - 3 Rmd All Blacks

Good luck to everyone who is left.

Royal14

Nov 8, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bacardi FC 0 -TSA Royals FC 1

We had 11 players (12 if you include me, but I was medically unfit and simply a warm body). They had slightly more possession than us and more chances. We scored on a cracker off a dead ball.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

We had 11 players (12 if you include me, but I was medically unfit and simply a warm body). They had slightly more possession than us and more chances. We scored on a cracker off a dead ball.

Keep reppin' VMSL 2C boys, make us proud!!!

bbysoccer

May 2, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money

That was the score, but I would have to say that we had "A LOT" more possession and "WAY" more chances. We likely out chanced you 5 to 1...and should have been up 3-0 after the first half alone.

Props to you guys for putting home your chance, but I would say you only had one good quality chance off the free kick.

We wish TSA the best of luck moving forward....but have to say that we lost the game on our own accord (for not barrying our chances) and your keeper played extremely well and kept you guys in the game.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU 5 - Lulu Island 3

tuna was you on the lulu team?
good set of guys, 7 of the 8 goals (deflection) were all highlight material. never seen so many nice goals in one game.
game went 1-0 us, 1-1, 2-1 us, 2-2 half time. 3-2 us, 3-3, 4-3 then we added another close to the end as they were pushing. good game to be a part of.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Missionblues, no I'll be the irritating one that plays against you this coming saturday way out in your neck of the woods. Best of luck to you.

Cheers,
Tuna

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey can you give me the low down on tsa royals.....is there anything we should watch out for......after all i know you guys for a long time i played with parsi and paykon and i have played you guys many times and you guys always had a solid team......

That was the score, but I would have to say that we had "A LOT" more possession and "WAY" more chances. We likely out chanced you 5 to 1...and should have been up 3-0 after the first half alone.

Props to you guys for putting home your chance, but I would say you only had one good quality chance off the free kick.

We wish TSA the best of luck moving forward....but have to say that we lost the game on our own accord (for not barrying our chances) and your keeper played extremely well and kept you guys in the game.

SuperMid

Jul 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU Inter vs Richmond All Blacks
Saturday May 7 @ Westview Turf in Maple Ridge. 2pm kickoff.
Just a heads up Tuna, let your guys know, I am not sure when BC Soccer will have it on their website.
See you Saturday, Cheers

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaheen vs tsa royals

Saturday May 7
1:00pm
Burnaby North School Turf

i dont know why were playing here and the time of the game ...cause all our home games are on sunday....and i hate dam earley games...but i guess it is what it is...good luck to tsa royals......see u on saturday

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I do know the Royals have a VERY detailed scouting report on your team, Dashervin. They usually play with 11 players and sometimes the play a 4-4-2, sometimes a 5-3-2, sometimes a 4-1-4-1, sometimes a 4-2-3-1, and have even dabbled with a 4-3-3. No idea what formation they will be playing this weekend but they will likely start with 11. They have two players who are left-footed on their team but oddly enough they play right back and right midfield. Should be an unorthodoxed type of game but good luck to everybody.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did you coach them to play that way ?
I do know the Royals have a VERY detailed scouting report on your team, Dashervin. They usually play with 11 players and sometimes the play a 4-4-2, sometimes a 5-3-2, sometimes a 4-1-4-1, sometimes a 4-2-3-1, and have even dabbled with a 4-3-3. No idea what formation they will be playing this weekend but they will likely start with 11. They have two players who are left-footed on their team but oddly enough they play right back and right midfield. Should be an unorthodoxed type of game but good luck to everybody.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

This is the work of an evil genious. God speed to any team attempting to defend against this madness.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

From my experience I would say it's quite debatable whether or not they play with 11. I guess it depends whether it's a sunny day or not, and if the beaches are open.

From all accounts the TSA Royals have been playing a "park the bus in front of the net" style of soccer. I think if Shaheen is patient and doesn't make any stupid mistakes at the back for the Royals to capitalize on then they should be able to progress.

However, dashervin if you guys get impatient then I recommend kicking Easingwood off the park. He's pretty much a one man show for them. Get him off the pitch and your route to goal will open up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0