Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 BC Mens Provincial B Cup - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU Inter from the FVSL, undefeated season so far. There was a BMSL team that went undefeated too, but I know nothing about that league.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pending BCSA Approval... Rino's Vancouver SC to replace Sarajevo as a VMSL representative.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
TB-L,

JJ plays in Richmond's most elite league... His appearances though are about as frequent as Polkaroo's on the Polk-a-dot door. If they can get a full squad out they'll likely do some serious damage.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
TB-L,

JJ plays in Richmond's most elite league... His appearances though are about as frequent as Polkaroo's on the Polk-a-dot door. If they can get a full squad out they'll likely do some serious damage.

Just frequent enough for the Old Blacks to protest his presence and win the league on a technicality...

Someone should tell Parsi to triple check their roster is filled out correctly this weekend!

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
TB-L,

most elite league? sounds like A cup material. Either way Im looking forward to hacking him down all game

Aztec Ruler

Jun 11, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
A young determinated Royals team with a goal in the last 5 minutes beats Vic West at a windy but sunny finlayson turf, 1 zip . To say they were outplayed/outmatched would be an understatement, a very strong Vic West team just couldn't find the net and carried the play the entire game. Not much offensive ability from royals but they did pack the backline very well and in the end got a defensive mistake which led to the only goal. The royals attempted to pass the ball early on but were overwhelmed in the midfield, with the wind playing a role at times. Most certainly an upset from what I witnessed.......Best of luck to them in the next round, they will certainly need to find some offense tho!

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
inter 1-0 young guns

coulda been, shoulda been more. one fag on their team spat on me, p.o.s.
so angry still, had to come of before i got sent off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0