Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 BC Mens Provincial B Cup - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dash....no different than any of the other 'local' leagues.......Burnaby Mens League/Richmond Mens League etc. They are called a premier division but overall it is equivalent to Division two VMSL I would say ?

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: 2011 BC Provincial B Cup

Next weekend.

Cup games will take place across the Province commencing on April 9/10th 2011, with winning teams eventually going forward to representing British Columbia in the Canadian Club National Championships in Brossard, Quebec, 5th to 10th October, 2011.

Provincial Cup Finals will this year be hosted by the Aldergrove Soccer Club, on May 14 and 15, in conjunction with the Fraser Valley Soccer

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
TBL: All the Cups have a preliminary round, except our B-Cup. (giggle)
Therefore our first Provincial games will be April 16/17, You guys drew Lulu Island @ Richmond. So as per the emails that went out yesterday, you should likely be getting a call/email from their manager notifying you of when your game will likely be...

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
TBL: All the Cups have a preliminary round, except our B-Cup. (giggle)
Therefore our first Provincial games will be April 16/17, You guys drew Lulu Island @ Richmond. So as per the emails that went out yesterday, you should likely be getting a call/email from their manager notifying you of when your game will likely be...

cheers bud

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: 2011 BC Provincial B Cup

Cup games will take place across the Province commencing on April 9/10th 2011, with winning teams eventually going forward to representing British Columbia in the Canadian Club National Championships in Brossard, Quebec, 5th to 10th October, 2011.

Provincial Cup Finals will this year be hosted by the Aldergrove Soccer Club, on May 14 and 15, in conjunction with the Fraser Valley Soccer

TBL, I think this is for the A-cup only.
I pulled this form the BC Soccer site.

MEN'S KEITH MILLAR B CUP

This open age competition is for teams registering with BC Soccer on category B forms. This competition leads to a provincial final. Teams in this category do not go forward to a National Club Championship
BIG TURN OUT FOR PROVINCIAL CUP DRAWS > British Columbia Soccer Association > Rotate News Article View

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can someone confirm when this fukcing thing starts?

nice i just got the email the home team plays at the time they usually play in the seasons Saturday or Sunday and they play at there own home field ...so we play at home first....that's perfect cause most of our guys have final exams in that week but if we don't have to go to the island or something were gonna have enough guys.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is there any rhyme or reason to the BMSL schedule? Or do they just play every possible time on Saturday and Sunday with no consistent home times?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
No consistant home times, one of the MANY reasons the OG Nomads left that league for the FVSL... that and our name, which means we have to move every so often! :p

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Getting tired of the lululemnon coach to contact me about our fukcing kickoff time and date.

Can someone point me in the right direction so I can get ahold of this cnut?

No contact list on the rssl site

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who do we bitch at to get our game time, we have many guys on the bubble for it so knowing a time sooner rather than later would be awesome.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Same thing here, the BMSL Site is horrific! I just sent a request for info to their contact auto email thingy...

anyone know who runs/manages Bacardi FC?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The BMSL League pres just called me. Good Guy.

We play Bacardi FC at Burnaby Lakes field #2 (ouch!) at 7pm on Sunday...

too bad, housearrest and I won't be there... family vacations booked eons ago :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0