Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 BC Mens Provincial B Cup - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: provincial finals
Well...the field is probably super shitty as I remember...so it will be more of a kick and run game than usual. The wind blows alot there too adding to the shitty field.
They havent let anyone use the fields since xmas so it may be better but still...geu is a turf team.
the have a deadly mid field. X C Clan VMSL Premier Massimo (also played for me for a year)
strong all around and quick. 6-7 players come from Mission where they had an awsome team that they walked out on to join GEU. Mission was about to qualify for premier but didnt at the last game last year right when these guys walked out and joined GEU. 1.5 years ago.
Turf team that moves the ball and is fast and hit hard .
but as i said..grass is not there thing.
good luck

this is what someone from fraser valley wrote for me and from what i saw they had a 2 or 3 players that had a really good touch....so thats why im saying that...

You need to get your shite straight bud...cause your so called facts are way off....

SuperMid

Jul 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're absolutley right. Inter is a turf team, we are terrible on grass. No excuse's there, thats just the way it is. As for the mission guys joining, We only have 1 and that was MB10. Im still chocked that we were missing our 2 starting fullbacks (both informed me 4 days before the big game and both are bruisers that would have helped), but we are deep enough as a team that it "shouldn't have been a problem". Saturday it was a problem. Not because Shaheen were that good, but we were collectivley that bad. Shaheen have heart, but man do they go down and stay down. Seems like it happened every 5-10 mins. It was an effecive way of killing the clock, I'll give them that. Shaheen capitalized in their chances, Inter did not. Stats and ball possesion dont mean shyt. It's the goals for and against that matter at the end of the day. Good luck Shaheen next year, hopefully we'll get another shot at you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0