Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2004/2005 VMSL Rumours and Innuendos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Strictly Business said:
Does anyone know what tournaments are taking place during the Sept. long-weekend. .

In the Paper this morning:

2nd Annual Sechelt Nation Tourney.

Less money to get in than the Burnaby tourney and double the prize money.

$300 to enter with 12 teams in, $2000 to the winner, $1,500 to second, and $1000 to third. Not bad money for the price to get in, did any teams from the lower mainland go last year, and how was it?

hos

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
yes 2 teams from the north shore entered last year wets van & there reserve team :D :eek:
sid

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've heard that Firemen are having a few problems already :rolleyes:

Niall has already packed it in and is apparently going to play for some Burnaby O30 Firemen team in some sort of indoor league :D

Skinny isn't coaching but is playing... I've heard Bobby Anderson and Dan Krinsic (sp?) are handling the coaching duties...

The biggest blow I think for them is that Peter Bergholz (sp?) is following his bird to Ireland as she got a job there... So there goes possibly their most productive player for the year!

In other news, rumour has it Walters AND Benji have committed to the Capitals... it's going to be an interesting year!

Cheers,

~Regs.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
Niall has already packed it in and is apparently going to play for some Burnaby O30 Firemen team in some sort of indoor league :D

In other news, rumour has it Walters AND Benji have committed to the Capitals... it's going to be an interesting year.

First, knvb said he saw Niall out at Slurrey practice, and that he wanted to kick him because he was going to take his job (knvb hasn't scored vs. any contenter since 1999) if that.

Second, Walters is on loan to the Mighty Orange and Black of Cliff Ave. (for one month only), so that he can get in shape for the CapItals while they are on thier very extensive pre-season schedual of 10 games in 20 nights.

Everyone should look out for Mighty Khalsa and their BIG signing Tonight!

hos

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,

Don't know anything about Niall but he didn't even play for us last year...

Sad to see Pete go and especially b\c I was the one to set him up with his new bird :rolleyes:

Dan will be doing the coaching, Skinner will run the sessions and Bob is our manager...

Our team looks good, in fact, I feel we look better than last year (minus Pete) but otherwise I think we will do well this year? We'll just have to wait and see?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sad to see Pete go and especially b\c I was the one to set him up with his new bird
Why does that make you especially sad?

Only Karl-Heinze Granitza could ever look good in those bumble-bee outfits!

:D

~Regs.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
just talked to miller last night ,langley have had meetings with him wednesday & they offered him 7,000 to coach them this year,he is sereciously considering
watch out bby

sid

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hear that zenga will be getting a run for his money in premier as jeff perkins & marco from trollers have been asked out to colombus

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
First, knvb said he saw Niall out at Slurrey practice, and that he wanted to kick him because he was going to take his job (knvb hasn't scored vs. any contenter since 1999) if that.

hos
First of all, please stop spreading nasty and potentially reputation ruining rumours like the above. You know as well I as I do that I haven't talked to you since I scored against a contender back in 1999, if that, and second we could certainly use a player like that now that it looks like I'll be out for a bit. Fcuking rookies!!

Hands of Stone said:
Everyone should look out for Mighty Khalsa and their BIG signing Tonight!
I heard BlazeArmy was leaving Blaze to challenge you for a spot in net. I say he's starting by Christmas.

Off for X-rays.

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As for firemen I think we look a lot better thanwe did last year. It has been a bit of a shambles as far as Niall is concerned, but I think most people knew he would bail and we were already looking at other options. We are all a lot more committed this year and Todd is a huge asset to our team.

Animal

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The only thing wrong is your spelling of the word wwrong :p

Besides, I couldn't be anymore right unless I had his SIGNED registration form right here infront of me. :eek: :eek:

poormisinformedsid

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A source has this Niall kid signed with Slurrey now :eek: I guess the pressure to coach was just too much at Toontown!

Oh there was an Aaron Kay sighting at the Bby vs Croatia game today............

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
john said:
Oh there was an Aaron Kay sighting at the Bby vs Croatia game today............

Yeah, speaking to the President of Croatia SC who just happens to be his uncle via marriage! ;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game on

Oh there was an Aaron Kay sighting at the Bby vs Croatia game today
That's exactly what Croatia needs another soft, moaning, premadona floating about there midfield. There'll be more red boots at Adanac this year than an Umpa-Lumpa convention. My ears are ringing already. In anticipation of this I heard the Referee's don't even have to reach into their pockets and pull out a yellow... they get to do us all a favour and just shoot the twats where they stand. Walks is ecstatic as you could well imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0