Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2004/2005 VMSL Rumours and Innuendos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco said:
You took the words right out of my mouth especially on the first 2!! ;)

Oh get over it. We'll have to start calling your club Cryatia. :D

As for Regs, be careful. As a poachee, you're very vulnerable and will be loitering with the likes of knvb more often than you ever hoped. You can usually find him on the turf with his legs wide open and some 12 year old sticking the ball through his pegs.

That doesn't sound right. :confused:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
It also look like HoS will have a little competition in the pipes now too.

Well I guess it is time to start shopping my 3.5 GAA around this league again.
That sure is some interesting news to me knvb, Surrey is like a GoalKeeper Factory, the starting keeper at Weakside (on Fire), Smiles (one of the most consistent guys in the league), and now Geoff (new starting keeper for Khalsa). Welcome aboard bigman, there is lots of work to go around.

hos

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
Sumner, Dalrymple, Deacon, Smiley, Thompson - fine players that came up through the SU system to eventually get positions on the big club.
I didn't realize they left their old teams for more playing time?? I think in all those cases if was a matter of players having the intuition and foresight to know where their old teams where going, Div 1, and there new team was heading, Provincial cup.
HoS said:
Surrey is like a GoalKeeper Factory, the starting keeper at Weakside (on Fire), Smiles (one of the most consistent guys in the league), and now Geoff (new starting keeper for Khalsa).
Don't forget the relaunch of Paul Sheppard's career.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've heard the VMSL is going to start pushing premier games through PDQ.. It was rumored there may be double headers coming up if not two on the weekend then at least one mid week. I guess where turf is available it'll be have to be used. My knee's are feeling the repercussions of this already. I think Sapperton has to come to Cloverdale if Adanac isn't playable this weekend.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've read we have 3 games in 7 days. This Sunday in Surrey against Peg. Thursday night in Surrey against Surrey, and Super Bowl Sunday against Sporting (not in Surrey) :rolleyes:

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: extra games

...sounds plausible. Reuben has a LOT of games to reschedule before the end of the season, and there really isn't any other way to do it before you start running out of allotments. Betting that you guys will see midweek games before you start getting double-headers on the weekends, though; not enough fields to go around otherwise.

stew :cool:

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco said:
I've read we have 3 games in 7 days. This Sunday in Surrey against Peg. Thursday night in Surrey against Surrey, and Super Bowl Sunday against Sporting (not in Surrey) :rolleyes:

Were did you read this Bronco :bronco:

Cheers
JB

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bronco
I guess this will make or break your season?thats willy with the wee willy for ya
italiancnut :mad:

sid

Ankle Breaker

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Could HOS or someone please confirm if Didar actually moved to Khalsa??? If so great pickup by Khalsa and a tough loss for Indo/Akal especially considering they are fighting for promotion.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ankle Breaker said:
Could HOS.

I can.

Khalsa has also signed a new player out of the FVSL, somewhere out in the Wack, goes by the name of Lucy, has some good moves, but everyone has seen them before. Got to love the clones.

hos

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is there any truth to the return of the Anklebreaker to Khalsa :rolleyes: ?

p.s....how many ankle's has he broken :rolleyes: ?

Hard Ballz

Ankle Breaker

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ankle Breaker is very happy with Inter. We have great training sessions and have a great coach and a lot of very good players.

It is fun when we have 15-18 players at every training fighting for spots and the chemistry on the team is excellent.

Anyways i am looking forward to this weekend's game with Indo/Akal and Temple. Should be a classic.

Good luck to both teams.

AB

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Khalsa's training's have been strong all year :rolleyes: .......That's what you call fighting for spots!

Hard Ballz

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A Balente sighting today at training.....he looked good. Stuggled during the run, but hopefully he's ready for the weekend.

Gilly

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
gilly said:
A Balente sighting today at training.....he looked good. Stuggled during the run, but hopefully he's ready for the weekend.

Gilly

Did you mean Valente, or are you just using the dipper accent?! If not, who's Balente?! Gilly, any comments/confirmations of Didar going to Khalsa?
Either way, should be a classic this weekend, hopefully the weather holds up so we can see some clean footy. Best of luck to both teams.

TS

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did you mean Valente, or are you just using the dipper accent?! If not, who's Balente?!

TS,

I meant BALente. A very good player a few years ago, who's come out of retirement for this game and this game ONLY. As for Didar, as far as I know he should be playing, but again I have not seen him at ANY training sessions since the THIS year, but I will try and take in the Khalsa game tonight to see if what I have read is true.

Anyhow, either way, it should be good fun, lets just hope the rain holds off for another few days.

Gilly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts