Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2004/2005 VMSL Rumours and Innuendos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizou

Nov 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Game on

I mus tsay KNVB, that is a good one! I haven't seen Aaron play in years but more red boots then an umpa lumpa convention, brilliant!

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What is wrong with coloured boots, I still have my $5 Umbro Blue Specials that I got 2 years ago, they are magic, don't need to polish them or anything. I do think I moan a bit more with them on, but that could be old age and/or having 5 go past me in one half.

hos

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just heard Khalsa's keeper blew out his knee the other night, so bad in fact he can't work. Thank christ they signed that other garbage can before last years deadline. What's the deal HoS?

The Spy

Aug 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone know when the schedule is going to be posted?? It looks like they started but didnt finish b/c if you go on the website into the Divison 1A tab it says 2004-2005 season on the top and its last update was 08-25-04.. I guess Ruben couldnt put that donut down for too long

lp79

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big new Signing at Sap camp tonight. Another eyeTalian joining the squad.
Sapp had a costly transfer to his former scottish club G.M, A lasagna for each appearance.

Should be a huge impact in the Vmsl this year.....and a great addition for Sap.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Game on

knvb said:
That's exactly what Croatia needs another soft, moaning, premadona floating about there midfield. There'll be more red boots at Adanac this year than an Umpa-Lumpa convention. My ears are ringing already. In anticipation of this I heard the Referee's don't even have to reach into their pockets and pull out a yellow... they get to do us all a favour and just shoot the twats where they stand. Walks is ecstatic as you could well imagine.
V-D aaron kay is twice the played you are!! you seem to be verry jealous of better players than you !! :eek: :eek: so think about it !your just the average joe!who has scored more tap ins than teams sneddon has played for
:eek: :eek:

sid

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That’s a lot of tap ins…

Alright who left the cage open?

First off Sid, I swear you have boiled turnips for brains and coincidently you only use them about as many times a year as one would serve them. Don’t worry Christmas is coming soon. Second, to say I'm jealous of players better than me is totally spot on. How about that fcuking Beckham guy eh?… Scoring all those free kicks and shagging a Spice girl. Do you know what I would do to shag a spice girl right now? I'd give your left nut to science. To bad Scientists don't eat turnips. That Henry is a fcuk too eh? Who does he think he is being that fast and agile like that?

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How about stop wasting everyone's time with excellent site updates and post the fcuking draw already!

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div. 1 Side B
Day 1
Home
Away

Sep 11/12
Meraloma FC
Indo-Akal FC "A"
Connaught Park
Sat/2.00pm

Cliff Ave. United
Club Ireland "A"
Bby. Lk. West # 3
Sat/4.00pm

IFC Sarajevo
WFC Rangers "A"
Strathcona Park West
Sun/2.00pm

Sikh Temple "A"
IFC Polonia
Hillcrest Park East
Sun/2.00pm

City FC Blaze
Point Grey United
Beach Grove
Sun/2.00pm

Looks like Blaze will suffer their first loss in Div.1 nice and close to the beach, there are some nice Pubs in the area where you can drink after the game.

Also, ClubI will be the first casualty of the Mighty Orange and Black, Cliff Ave United, on their way to winning this Side.

Can't wait for the Premier Games to be up. By the way Khalsa has not lost in pre-season play yet.

hos

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't think that's the draw Bronco was referring to. Eagerly awaiting his response. I'm betting the words idiot/moron and/or Einstein will appear. Any takers?

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
City FC Blaze
Point Grey United
Beach Grove
Sun/2.00pm

Looks like Blaze will suffer their first loss in Div.1 nice and close to the beach, there are some nice Pubs in the area where you can drink after the game.
hos
HOS, game is in Tsawwassen. Which nice pubs are you talking about. :D

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ah yes a good piss taking match with good old Bronco, well here is my Power of Perception for Croatia's upcoming season. You guys were relegated back to Div. 1 two years ago and you now have basicly the same line-up as then, except 2 years older of coarse. Now my net minding my be poor to below average at best, but I can look at rosters and draw some conclusions.

By the way, don't bother John anymore, you guys are playing 9 am matches, I told you that before.

hos

Blaze rep.1

Dec 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

I love it, already the underdog. It will just make a victory that much sweeter.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
I can look at rosters and draw some conclusions

Goody, goody. Would you mind, then, having a look at a few rosters and drawing a few conclusions? Start with Surrey! Yay!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dap, you'll have to pass him the Crayons back and while you're at it ask him to start a new thread for preseason predictions. There is 20 tokens in it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0