Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2004/2005 VMSL Rumours and Innuendos

Status
Not open for further replies.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
Well it is very nice to see you back Sid, keep up the good work, how are the matches at Old Mundy treating you.the only match I have seen at mundy this year is leitchs face & my arse ;) :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm still Captain, yes. Thanks for asking. All is still well in Cloverdale as the season is still very young my circular and aluminum friend. The year we won provincials we started 1-2-2 as well so there certainly isn't any panic sessions going on here, yet. Wins are necessary, obviously, to have a little more fun on TTP but rest assured HoS, I'm not going anywhere win or lose.

Since this is the rumors and innuendoes thread... here's one for you. Saint Jr. isn't thinking about scoring goals in the FVSL anymore he's thinking about preventing them again in the VMSL...

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Still speaking of Keepers... Westside just picked up a dandy off waivers. Young kid, played pro in Serbia. A tremendous shot stoper in close. With Westsides D, this will certainly help.:p

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
Well it looks like we have our MOTW for Week 7 at least, will your asss be locked in a change room with his face, or will this take place on the pitch?

hos
thats a classic me locking team sapperton & reccos in the changen room

Platinum

Sep 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now that I'm in the correct forum,

Rumour has it that Sikh Temple has Signed Dave Zauza and Rick Titus for minimum $250 a game plus bonuses. That's to go along with the Dave Morris signing last week. They are really putting everything($$$$) in to it this year. $1000 x 12 games left = $ 12,000 + whatever league expenses there are. Some good cash flying around the Div. 1 this year.

Any truth to the rumours Hardballz?

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Platinum said:
Now that I'm in the correct forum,

Rumour has it that Sikh Temple has Signed Dave Zauza and Rick Titus for minimum $250 a game plus bonuses. That's to go along with the Dave Morris signing last week. They are really putting everything($$$$) in to it this year. $1000 x 12 games left = $ 12,000 + whatever league expenses there are. Some good cash flying around the Div. 1 this year.

Any truth to the rumours Hardballz?
not a rumour anymore :eek:

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, I guess it's not such a rumour no more! It's true! ....But.....your price was a little off and I'd rather not explain to you what it is because you're such a shite disturber. Too many guys talking smack and don't know what the fcuk is going on ...but......then again it is a rumours site.....correct?......Atleast you got this one right but don't get carried away with other ones. Now....go bother another team you DIP!

Hard Ballz

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hear that there has been a coaching change at Club Croatia. Not sure if this will put them on the winning track or not, but it has lead to a possible transfer. Big name player on the move from Croatia to Khalsa, more to come.

hos

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
I hear that there has been a coaching change at Club Croatia. Not sure if this will put them on the winning track or not, but it has lead to a possible transfer. Big name player on the move from Croatia to Khalsa, more to come.

hos
peshi isnt that big :D

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
rumour has it that the new "no nonsense" caps coach will be holding a training camp in december and will also be banning caps players from playing in the vmsl.
anyone else heard about this? i'm willing to bet it means the end of some cap "careers" for a few and the end of some vmsl seasons for a few others.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
i'm thinking of starting up my own betting thread now that the captain has retired. as you can plainly see (or read), i'm an expert at hedging my bets.
i'm going back to the fvsl threads for a good cry.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Smallsy I heard the same thing about the Caps. There goes Columbus' two new signings Corrazin and Alfredo Valente. But we will settle with Gabriel Gervais(Impact Player) who has moved to Van City to work for Saputo.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
cerebral smallsy said:
rumour has it that the new "no nonsense" caps coach will be holding a training camp in december.

I guess I should start saving up for the $50 dollar try-out fee for the december camp. I have no problem with these "no nonsense" guys, as long as they have a sense of humour.

hos

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
:confused: I hear brad leetch & brad higgs had a huge blow up at a meeting sunday night at the golden boot cafe-hear leetch wants more reigns, but a contract with higgs for 3 years says, that higgs has the final say :confused: :confused: thats the truth no bull :)

sidthedisturber

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see Khalsa has resorted to poaching players. I suppose they must, since no one in their right minds would willingly go there, with-out begging and arse sniffing. It also look like HoS will have a little competition in the pipes now too. Can't say as I totally blame Geoff and/or Marteen for leaving as spots are very hard to come by theses days... but Khalsa? Fcuk, that hurts! At least it's only for 8 more game then they are free to play on any Div 1 khalsa team they choose next year. With these two veterans I guess Khalsa's average age has just jumped to a new level, 20. Nice.

Good luck guys.

~Not bitter.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sumner, Dalrymple, Deacon, Smiley, Thompson - fine players that came up through the SU system to eventually get positions on the big club.

:D

Glass houses,

~Regs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0