Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2004/2005 VMSL Rumours and Innuendos

Status
Not open for further replies.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
C side

two nights in a row at midnite in the pisser on long beach ,you did look at me kinda funny :D but I am going to be a daddy like you so I am not into that stuff ;) :D

ps: whats with you showing up to the pisser the same time as me anyways( at midnite) :eek: :knvb: :wa: :bronco:

sidthesaintnoheaint

ps again:you forgot to pick up your bogie board award :D ;)

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
100% confirmed that Sportstown is not involved anymore and that the name of the Premier squad will be simply Firemen.

Also heard that the premier team will be coached by Skinner and assistant coach is Niall... Skinny is a quiet guy while Niall, well, he isn't :D

~Regs.

Both are on the job with Burnaby, does this mean they will be trying to get other guys that are on the job to come back to the once great club?
There will probably be lots of pressure to make sure the club does not get relegated again. But I can't see guys that left the FF years ago, going back, but ya never know.

hos

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too tired to start a new thread or find the right one but here is a result.......

Sporting 3 - 2 BBY Italia

Shocking first half for BBy, with myself leading the way :mad: Gomesy potted one to make it 1-0 at half and really they were unlucky not to be up by more. Sporting made it 2-0 with a very weak goal when Gahon for Bby potted two nice quick ones to tie it up. A late tally gave Sporting the result and they probably deserved it based on the 90 minutes ( and the 30 odd players they dressed :( )

On to Sumday for another friendly and then Peg next week which should be a good test for the August legs...............I think it is safe to say that we are going to be the DARKHORSE for this year with all our new signings :eek: eh Walks!!!!!!!!!

Oh confirmed rumour has ex Indo player heading to Fireman Todd Grunlund and not Sporting as rumoured............just to stay on topic here.

John

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heard today that Davide Xausa is signing for Temple this season, but joining up a few months in due to studies in Oregon.

Can anyone confirm this?

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
With Xausa doing a pile of work with Metro-Ford this up coming season, I wouldn't expect him to play with anyone but the Wolves...if he decides to play at all, which I doubt. :mad:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dazza said:
Heard today that Davide Xausa is signing for Temple this season,

But can he get Morris kind of money, after the bigmans 7 or 8 goal game last year, I think he will do well in arbitration with that match under his belt.

No Flash with Khalsa, but there is a Johnny, a Kaiser, some Mori's, and a Harry.

hos

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The two guys on the front page are from the now defunked Indo/Akal team.
Rumours, rumours, rumours............but what is the truth?

Hard Ballz

linesman

Aug 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shame on Indo!

I was once a fan and a supporter. I have been to several games, and bought the odd case for the lads. I am truly disappointed, and a bit upset that they are looking to change what once was a good club. My son told me that they are joining with Akal. A team that houses four or five suit case players who have a history of joining, taking over, and ruining every club they have ever gone too (Ask G.N.). Why? because nobody can stand them for too long. Isn't Akal the only club that has changed their name six times in the last ten years!! Akal players should try and committing to a team for more than a season. I'm sure Khalsa would agree to that. Zero respect for the suit case players!

This is a sad day for Indo F.C. Take the wool off of your eyes, it's already been made public repeatedly by Akal management, coaches and players...."Indo is getting old, we'll play under Indo this year, then we're going to take over". They're chuckling as you read this.

Use this time to rebuild, suck up your pride and bring in a whole new team if you have too. Big deal if you don't finish at the top. Don't kill the name. P.L., K.L., S.S., and the other "so called Indo core".....shame on all of you. Indo was created by motivated people and you all destroyed it. Don't invite the vampires into your house, they'll suck you dry, and they won't leave. Once the name changes, you've lost it all. You will lose your fans and your support. No worries though, Akal fans will be present.

Win Win for Akal, Lose Lose for Indo.

Akindo F.C........you got to be kidding.

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper, any truth to the rumour that a certain couple of 35yr olds from CIBC will/might be, and I use the term loosely, dropping down this year to help out the Rangers/B-Men?

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE #1

2004-08-16

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The deadline for registering players is AUGUST 31, 2004. Please follow these instructions:

1) Please check the “Suspended Players’ List” carefully before you sign any player. If one, or more, of your players is on this list, it is your responsibility to inform us.

2) You were given twenty (20) player registration forms per team. The player registration fees will be paid at the time of registration. The cost of each player registration is $30 per player. Premier Division and Division 1 players are to use an ‘A’ form, while Division 2 and Under 21 players must use a ‘B’ form. If you need more forms, or ID cards, the office will be open on Saturday, August 21 from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. Please make sure that your players are signed no later than August 31, 2003. We will start processing registrations forms on September 1. We cannot guarantee that registrations will be processed if the August 31 deadline is not met. The season is slated to start on the weekend of September 10/11/12, 2004. You must supply us with a copy of a new player’s driver’s licence (or other picture ID) along with his completed ID card and recent passport-style picture. Please place the registration forms, ID cards (new and old), and a cheque ($30 times the number of players registered) in the same envelope and put it through the letter slot at our office. We will not register a player if his form and VMSL ID card have not been filled out completely and properly, if you do not supply us with picture ID (for new players), or if the player’s picture is inadequate. You will be called when your ID cards are ready.

3) The blue ID cards are to be used only by CAT teams, while the green ones are for non-CAT teams. The pink ones are for Under 21 teams. The age cut-off for the Under 21 Division is 1984. Anyone born in 1983 or earlier is not eligible to be registered on an Under 21 team. We also have orange ID cards for teams that are affiliated with the West Coast Over 30’s League.

From the Important Notices File!

Aug 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone know what tournaments are taking place during the Sept. long-weekend. I know there is the Bby turf one but are there others - I was told of a West Van tourney but wasn't too sure.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
West Van tourney was cancelled, well, the one that Peg was in...

I believe Kelowna still has one running?

~Regs.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From the excellent site:

AFC LEOPARDS -- Premier Division team is looking for players for the upcoming season. We are also looking for a coach and players for our Division 1CAT team. Contact Steve at saxysocr709@hotmail.com.

Very interesting!! Larsson, any comments?

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Burnaby Canadians Tourney is on the Grass and the Turf, in the past they have put womens games over on the turf, and the heavy drinking mens games over on the grass close to the beer garden. Not sure if this is the case this year, don't know the Burnaby CapItals web site address, so not sure how to get the info.

BadHOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0