Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2003/2004 Knights League Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Knights League Cup 2004

bulljive said:
Delta Players are going to lose in there game to the div 3 team. Saturday at Mackie.

I've seen the hurricanes play, I'll give them credit, they're good for a div 3 team, but with the other teams in that league that doesn't say much. Should be a good game though.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

filling your arse with gizz

do you talk to yourself in your own little bubble

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

sid

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

LucVanLierde said:
i have 10 $ that says the div 3 rams take out the clones.

i duno man, the rams aren't that good, but then again i have no idea where the clones are seated.

P

Pavel

have to say

I have had the pleasure of taking in a few knights games this year and to be honest there is no team in this league that has even been on the same skill level as this team, yes they have played some close games but I haven't seen any team score more then 2 goals on them..#2 on the back line is the best player in league by far...easly should be playing premier but I heard that he wants to stay with his buddies, anyways there my pick to go all the way in the cup! There two strikers are going to get back on track this week and I predict a 4-0 score over the Lions.

Is there provincials for you guys if they win the knights cup?

Who are these titan guys they are old and really not that skilled but seem to be stealing wins off everyone!

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

well who ever you had at forward to bad niether of you could get your job done and score a goal or get a shot on net. do you play forward you might be the small little boy who cant stand on his feet. get bumped of the ball a lot right, yea i new it was you. go to the gym try and get some strengh in that 5foot 3 body of yours.........

filling the net said:
Our forward line is pretty small; could be, but I think we switch back and forth when we played you..there was 4 guys who split time, it being the first day back from christmas and all.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: bulljive

your guys game is at night right on the turf? thats kind of brutal that you gotta play on the turf huh? do you like the turf? i think your game my be one of the better games of the cup two good teams when both playing well. im gonna come watch and im pushing as many people to come watch this game as well should be a dandy......i think the knight will wim though i say itll be 2-1 for the knights. port moody is a better team that they have shown this year. see ya on sundy night.....

filling the net said:
are all your guys going to there this weekend? I don't see the rippers beating you guys, you are alot stronger side then they are. They although get some pretty good bounces and finish on mistakes but play wise they are one of the weaker teams we have seen.

How did you guys ever lose to peace arch? :confused:

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

dopeashell said:
well who ever you had at forward to bad niether of you could get your job done and score a goal or get a shot on net. do you play forward you might be the small little boy who cant stand on his feet. get bumped of the ball a lot right, yea i new it was you. go to the gym try and get some strengh in that 5foot 3 body of yours.........

Actually I missed a clear shot beating your two defense men just after you guys scored the second goal! Bad game for filling the net that day :rolleyes:

This was against the rippers, who do you play for?

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

dopeashell said:
your guys game is at night right on the turf? thats kind of brutal that you gotta play on the turf huh? do you like the turf? i think your game my be one of the better games of the cup two good teams when both playing well. im gonna come watch and im pushing as many people to come watch this game as well should be a dandy......i think the knight will wim though i say itll be 2-1 for the knights. port moody is a better team that they have shown this year. see ya on sundy night.....

right on see ya there, I hope we play better on the turf this time! Young guys on the port moody team but I don't know about there goalie kind of suspect...a little large I'd say!

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: have to say

Pavel said:
I have had the pleasure of taking in a few knights games this year and to be honest there is no team in this league that has even been on the same skill level as this team, yes they have played some close games but I haven't seen any team score more then 2 goals on them..#2 on the back line is the best player in league by far...easly should be playing premier but I heard that he wants to stay with his buddies, anyways there my pick to go all the way in the cup! There two strikers are going to get back on track this week and I predict a 4-0 score over the Lions.

Is there provincials for you guys if they win the knights cup?

Who are these titan guys they are old and really not that skilled but seem to be stealing wins off everyone!

Wow I don't remember a single good player on their back line but perhaps this dynamic number 2 was not playing against us. I do agree there overall skill level is pretty high not any weaklinks but not anyallstars.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: have to say

bulljive said:
Wow I don't remember a single good player on their back line but perhaps this dynamic number 2 was not playing against us. I do agree there overall skill level is pretty high not any weaklinks but not anyallstars.

he was suspended when we played you guys he was running the flag

Canada Ger

Dec 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

filling the net said:
are all your guys going to there this weekend? I don't see the rippers beating you guys, you are alot stronger side then they are. They although get some pretty good bounces and finish on mistakes but play wise they are one of the weaker teams we have seen.

How did you guys ever lose to peace arch? :confused:

Hey cream filling....Still cant give the rippers the credit they deserve can you. Still a little bitter about your result against us? Or maybe its just that your fantasies have been replaced with reality and there are some sour feelings. Its almost like finding out Santa Clause isn't real isnt it? Oops....did I let the cat out of the bag? This will be a good game this weekend, we will be missing some key players which should make for an interesting battle for the rippers. Not that I think we'll need it but do you have any excuses we can borrow for some time in the future. Rather than giving out advice to delta I think you guys should be out worrying about your game with the lions. Should be an interesting weekend again.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Soccer Mom said:
i duno man, the rams aren't that good, but then again i have no idea where the clones are seated.

The rams just signed a 17 yr old last weekend, he scored all 4 goals in their 4-0 win. Clones are up top in the standings. Apparently this kid is first and foremost a track athlete, he can run the 100 meter in 10.3. Whatever that means.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

he may be good, bust i know for a fact he is not the best defender in our league.just my opinion...the best defender in our league is on vacation in australia this season.trust me hes better than #2 hands down, you all better hope we lose cause he gets back soon and if he does the cup is ours.......

LucVanLierde said:
His name is Lino Formolo.

P

Pavel

dopeashell said:
he may be good, bust i know for a fact he is not the best defender in our league.just my opinion...the best defender in our league is on vacation in australia this season.trust me hes better than #2 hands down, you all better hope we lose cause he gets back soon and if he does the cup is ours.......
I doubt that the australian allstar is even on the same page as the knights center back!

Respect I'll give you respect to have won 6 or 7 in a row, but still won't get a birth into div1. Hey thats great that the your team is the cats ass and you guys are on a role but you must give the knights credit they made some key signings this year and the defence is second to none, although there offense has gone through some dry spells they will be the team to beat.

Really I think the match of the second round is between you guys and delta fc. I really think that Delta fc has looked strong over the past couple weeks and the game will be alot closer then you think!

Anyways best of luck this weekend to the Rippers and Knights hopefully they can meet in the finals and settle this back and fourth "my team is better then yours".

saint jr

Oct 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

hey pavel
the rippers have never said they are a better team then the knights, the only thing that gets us is how they carry on saying their so great and are the best thing since sliced bread. anyways to get back on topic of the cup it really will be a great battle between the rippers and delta, i however can not make the game so i wish the boys all the best and i'll see you all at the pub.
:wa:

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Pavel said:
I doubt that the australian allstar is even on the same page as the knights center back!

Respect I'll give you respect to have won 6 or 7 in a row, but still won't get a birth into div1. Hey thats great that the your team is the cats ass and you guys are on a role but you must give the knights credit they made some key signings this year and the defence is second to none, although there offense has gone through some dry spells they will be the team to beat.

Really I think the match of the second round is between you guys and delta fc. I really think that Delta fc has looked strong over the past couple weeks and the game will be alot closer then you think!

Anyways best of luck this weekend to the Rippers and Knights hopefully they can meet in the finals and settle this back and fourth "my team is better then yours".

HeY Pavel
Dopeashell is from NDFC not the rippers and i guarantee our defender that is in australia is as good as number 2 no problem. I know your his number one fan but its possible that there are defenders out there that are better then him. I am not doubting the black nights defenders talent because there must be a reason why they have so few goals this season and it wasn't because of the defenders that were there when we played them. Anyway are player is getting back march 1st so if we are still around things could be interesting. Although once again we could be missing a few players this weekend a rainout cancellation may be the order of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0