Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2003/2004 Knights League Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

clubbin

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
HEY REX

speaking of the may long weekend final, what time did we show up to the game????? about half an hour late you really think that winning that game really mattered to us! its the "b" final the loser final. i think alfano was the only one who really wanted to win that game.
anyways what div. are you in again?????
you can come be the knights water boy if you want. we could teach you a few things on how to play.

p.s we are going up next year keep talking.

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keep Dreaming !!

You guys are still not good enough !!
Even if you guys did move up you would be just going back down the following year ! Why's that again ? YOUR NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO STAY UP IN DIV 1 !!!!!

cheers
Rex

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Keep Dreaming !!

Originally posted by Rex
You guys are still not good enough !!
Even if you guys did move up you would be just going back down the following year ! Why's that again ? YOUR NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO STAY UP IN DIV 1 !!!!!

cheers

Hey Rex, I forgot what the score was last year in the Presidents cup first round game, can you refresh my memory, I believe I was the one who scored in the second half and sent your candy asses packing!!

I also do believe we were kicking your ass both games we played with the refree blowing the game early because your fans couldn't take the sweet ass kicking we were displaying on your home park!!

I believe it was knights 2 wins last year and Hurtin Hurnies Razorbacks 1.

I know it must of hurt go home so early last year and using a drunk fest like penticton to come back with but hey everyone's got to try something.

Keep up the good scouting though, your team looks solid this year but it will be a first round knockout again for you boys in the PAC CUP!

Cheers,

BlackKnights:wa: :knvb: :bronco:

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Filling the net

It was the Pak cup last year ! You beat us that game ! But ither than that we beat you guys the first time 2-1 & the second time we beat your ass 4-1 get your scores straight. If I remember wright it was your fans that had the game called the first time ! I have to say though we have had some pretty good games against each other !

Cheers
Rex

clubbin

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey rex
i wana know just how good you really are???? because you talk like your an unreal player! correct me if i'm wrong but i dont remember any outstanding players on your team!what do you have to say about the knights we have many good players.

A couple players left our team last year but we still have a all star team, and thats more than you can say for your team.

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
clubbin- the dumb shite !

An allstar team ! Give your head a shake! More like a bunch of cry babies !

Rex

clubbin

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
rex so you dont think we have some allstar players , so then why were you trying to get guys like matt r, alfano etc. a couple years ago???? tell me that??
just face the fact when we come up there next year and beat your team your going to look like an idiot!
we have the team we just need to prove it.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Enough guys.

This thread is for converstion regarding the Knights League Cup. Back on topic please. Posts off topic will be deleted.

TheRobfeelingbetter:mad:

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob

Come on TheRob it's just so much fun bugging the Knights ! There so easy to get going !

Cheers
Rex

midman

Oct 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knights vs PM Lions

I'm very excited to be playing the Port Moody Lions again. Maybe this time we will have a full squad and players can play in their proper positions. It'll be a good game, too bad it's on turf.

It looks like the Final could be played in the third round between LUFC Clones and the Knights. That should mean two good games in a row.

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Knights League Cup 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The wolves are ready for the tigers this weekend.

Coming off a couple strong games against the Knights and the Players, the tigers must be wondering what to expect!

Looking forward to this game! Its gonna be a battle!!

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Rex

your teams not good enough to play div 1 hopefully you will win more than 1 game.........not good enough for div 1. to many hole in you staring 11

filling the net said:
Its true we have pretty good games, it will be different next year, we've been there once and now know what it takes to win!

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Knights vs PM Lions

port moody can be a lot tougher than teams think. when their on they play quick football and are strong up the middle of the field. their outside defenders are the weekspots to attack. im pulling for the lions cause im sick of seeing the knights on here saying thier team is full of allstars. i played on allstar teams and prvincials and ive never seen anyone on the knights before so their not allstars. its to bad the game is on turf. im sure both teams would rather play on grass. i wouldnt be worried about round 3 already first you have to win round 1 and 2. and who knows what can happen. the wolved almost beat the knights and i think the lions will.

midman said:
I'm very excited to be playing the Port Moody Lions again. Maybe this time we will have a full squad and players can play in their proper positions. It'll be a good game, too bad it's on turf.

It looks like the Final could be played in the third round between LUFC Clones and the Knights. That should mean two good games in a row.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

first of all buddy who is going to teach thes knight how to play. second of all no matter what you play for what game you play in nobody likes losing, you say "you think winning that game mattered to us" thats what losers say after they lose a game.............. why would you go play in a game and not want to win....pretty hurting

clubbin said:
HEY REX

speaking of the may long weekend final, what time did we show up to the game????? about half an hour late you really think that winning that game really mattered to us! its the "b" final the loser final. i think alfano was the only one who really wanted to win that game.
anyways what div. are you in again?????
you can come be the knights water boy if you want. we could teach you a few things on how to play.

p.s we are going up next year keep talking.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

i would not want to face the knights right now........barring premier we are the best team in the fv.....look out

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

LucVanLierde said:
i would not want to face the knights right now........barring premier we are the best team in the fv.....look out

too funny...GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS!!

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
dopeashell

Man do you need some ttp help, you first are quoting things from 5 months ago then you make 6 posts in a row....i think you have taken to many balls to the head.

P

Pavel

Knights League Cup 2004

The Knights are looking strong right now, domiated the Aldergrove Cat yesterday all over Parkside school. The game started with the knights all over aldebush cranking shoots from all over the map. Possession knights 79% Aldebush 21% (Only if you count there kick and run offence) the final score knights 2- Aldebush 0

Bring on the Lions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts