Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2003/2004 Knights League Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by TheRob
Luc, FTN, any of the Knights,

Did you guys try to enter the Pak or have your recent losses brought you back down to earth? Obvioulsy you're in the Knights League Cup so what happend? Why would the holier than thou Knights want to play in an inferior cup?

Just curious.

Your friend and number two fan,

TheRob

PS - $20 says you don't win it.

Are you a little bitter that the only reason your in the Pak Cup is because you didn't make any GEU squad!

Just curious

Your number two fan too

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually I'm not bitter at all. I have a shitty attitude and would have just brought any Div. 2 GEU team down. In Langley Div. 1, my attitude is accepted and encouraged.

I was actually wondering why your team didn't try to get into the Pak. Your so good you'll just roll through the Knights League Cup so what is the point?

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why would the holier than thou Knights want to play in an inferior cup?

I would have thought the Knights would have been well chuffed to play in the Knights Cup.

Kind of egomaniacal, but all in all reasonable.

I'd love to play in a tournament called the "Rangers" Cup.

Problem is they changed it to Pakenham.....

;)

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
True

Actually I'm not bitter at all. I have a shitty attitude and would have just brought any Div. 2 GEU team down. In Langley Div. 1, my attitude is accepted and encouraged.

I was actually wondering why your team didn't try to get into the Pak. Your so good you'll just roll through the Knights League Cup so what is the point?

There is no point in going into the pak cup, there are some good teams and GEU will win that cup.

In the end there will be TWO GEU TEAMS AT THE PROVINCIALS!!

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One GEU team at the Provincials, and one GEU team at the "B" Provincials. Maybe the Tigers will pick some of you guys up.:eek:

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
One GEU team at the Provincials, and one GEU team at the "B" Provincials. Maybe the Tigers will pick some of you guys up.:eek:

Yeah they can pick us up from the local pub after were pissed from a night of partying with the cup in my hands :D

:bronco: :knvb:

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
No Prov Cup For Either CrapInEars Teams !!

Hey Filling Your Ass with Lucs dick !

Theres no way in hell there will be 2 GEU teams going to the Provincials !! Maybe one! That would be the Knights but they will choke when they get there! Remember Penticton B final this past year you guys choked !!!!

I think the score was Razorbacks 4 Knights 1 & we were very hung over when we played that game !

Cheers
Rex

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rex didn't you lose 4 or 5 nothing to Poco that same year:D I can't remember the weekend is a bit of a blurr.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: No Prov Cup For Either CrapInEars Teams !!

Originally posted by Rex
Hey Filling Your Ass with Lucs dick !

Theres no way in hell there will be 2 GEU teams going to the Provincials !! Maybe one! That would be the Knights but they will choke when they get there! Remember Penticton B final this past year you guys choked !!!!

I think the score was Razorbacks 4 Knights 1 & we were very hung over when we played that game !

Cheers
Rex

Hey shite dink, remeber it doesn't matter about penticton, and we beat you in cup play during the year, lick heurons **** and balls!! :wa:

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Filling Your Ass or is it Filling Your Shorts Full Of Shite !

Who got relegated !!!!:wa: :wa: :wa: :knvb: :knvb: :bronco: YOU JACKASS !!:D :D :D :D

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rex

so whats that tell you, razorbacks suck! If you were so good you wouldn't lose to a relagated team.

Tell shawn to stay out of the bushes, the peeper seems to be at every game of ours scouting out our team!!

:knvb: :bronco: :wa:

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Filling the net !

Hey fcuk head ! Have you looked at the Div 1 standings lately ! Fcuking crapinears guys there heads are always up there ass!
I agree with curly the Knights will have to do one more season in DIV 2 there still not good enough to win DIV 2 . THAT MUST SUCK !
Who got relegated last year again ! GEU KNIGHTS GEU KNIGHTS GEU KNIGHTS ! so who sucks now jackass!

rexthinkstheknightsareinadreamworldtobadtheyneedtopullthereheadsoutofthereass

Cheers
Rex

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well thats BUllJIVE I MEAN BULLSHIT

Not till semi's thats crap, it's playoff time, there should be linesmen from the begining, we might get that guy with the sweet tupay (sp) and then yellow and red showers will come out again from breathing the wrong way!!:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0