Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2003/2004 Knights League Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: dopeashell

filling the net said:
Man do you need some ttp help, you first are quoting things from 5 months ago then you make 6 posts in a row....i think you have taken to many balls to the head.

Yah dope as hell have you taken to many balls to the head. Wow filling the net you come up with one good quote after another it's almost as impressive as winning one game in your last 5. I mean itleast you guys are looking strong going into the cup????

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Knights League Cup 2004

wouldnt mind facing the knights. over-rated not half as good as all their players think they are. all the knights players think their team is so great. you suck you managed to win 1 game in div 1. 1 game thats a joke now your beating brutal teams in div 2 and you think all of a sudden you got skills now. hears a little hint no skills, you can talk if your a real player but you guys only have only 2 players who looked pretty good and im sure you wernt one of them. call bobby lenerduzzi and try to learn some skill by going to his soccer camp for kids in the summer.

out

LucVanLierde said:
i would not want to face the knights right now........barring premier we are the best team in the fv.....look out

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

dopeashell said:
wouldnt mind facing the knights. over-rated not half as good as all their players think they are. all the knights players think their team is so great. you suck you managed to win 1 game in div 1. 1 game thats a joke now your beating brutal teams in div 2 and you think all of a sudden you got skills now. hears a little hint no skills, you can talk if your a real player but you guys only have only 2 players who looked pretty good and im sure you wernt one of them. call bobby lenerduzzi and try to learn some skill by going to his soccer camp for kids in the summer.

out

where do you get your stats from better check last years stats again!!! Have you ever been to div 1 ....................NOPE!

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

never played div 1 your right came from vancouver premier. nice try though
filling the net said:
where do you get your stats from better check last years stats again!!! Have you ever been to div 1 ....................NOPE!

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

dopeashell said:
never played div 1 your right came from vancouver premier. nice try though

Did you ride pine....cause pretty sure Vancouver Premier is better soccer then Fv League....

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Filling the net is probably the little runt on their foward line. He's a real champ though. Nice of the team to let a little sport like you play

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Prediction for this weekend Delta FC 4-2 over the rippers. I think there will be some upsets this weekend a few div3 teams will beat some div 2 teams

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
: Knights League Cup 2004

Is there a point to the back forth banter.....We'll see at the end of the week who's going on and who's going home...either way st.junior or bulljive won't be present on this site anymore

My vote is for Delta fc 2-1 over Rippers in shoot-out

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

bulljive said:
Filling the net is probably the little runt on their foward line. He's a real champ though. Nice of the team to let a little sport like you play

Our forward line is pretty small; could be, but I think we switch back and forth when we played you..there was 4 guys who split time, it being the first day back from christmas and all.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Delta Players are going to lose in there game to the div 3 team. Saturday at Mackie.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Probabley, the team there playing is top's in the league and have scored alot of goals for, delta's defence is pretty shakey with them not using a sweeper.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive

are all your guys going to there this weekend? I don't see the rippers beating you guys, you are alot stronger side then they are. They although get some pretty good bounces and finish on mistakes but play wise they are one of the weaker teams we have seen.

How did you guys ever lose to peace arch? :confused:

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: bulljive

filling the net said:
are all your guys going to there this weekend? I don't see the rippers beating you guys, you are alot stronger side then they are. They although get some pretty good bounces and finish on mistakes but play wise they are one of the weaker teams we have seen.

How did you guys ever lose to peace arch? :confused:

I have no idea how we lost to peace arch the guy # 7 on our defense didn't play the first half of the season and we let in bad goals. However we should have been winning about 10-0 by half but it has been one of those seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0