Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2003/2004 Knights League Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Knights League Cup 2004

Yeah come on bulljive, they're a 5th place div 3 team, you'd think everyone would just know that... :rolleyes:

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

proof that this kid cant run a 10.3or what ever it is, he would be running in team canada jr team not playing div 3, the canada coaches would never let him play soccer if hes that fast, i say no way>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Team Canada said:
Yeah come on bulljive, they're a 5th place div 3 team, you'd think everyone would just know that... :rolleyes:

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Team Canada said:

Considering this is the Knights cup thread, a cup that sees div 2 and div 3 teams with a possibility to win. I would have assumed that seen as you are playing in this cup as well as reading and commenting through its thread , You would have known this. My mistake.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

dopeashell said:
proof that this kid cant run a 10.3or what ever it is, he would be running in team canada jr team not playing div 3, the canada coaches would never let him play soccer if hes that fast, i say no way>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

He was also a high jumper. I don't think Langley wants to give away any corners. His last jump was 2.68 meters.

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Originally Posted by Sheep
Good luck scoring on us Wolfman. We know all your weaknesses and if I had an hour or two I would list them. As for the game this weekend I predict 3 - 0 for the Tigers. As of now the Tigers have never looked better. We are in top mid season form. This time around we will have no red carded players sitting out so that is bad news for you guys. I can smell another shut out coming.

Sheep,

I CAN'T WAIT.. we have our game on track..you dont!
Your coach will probably cancel the game!!

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
true wolfman

they have many, many more holes in there play then you guys. I would be surprised if they put the big mullet up front and let him around for 2 minutes before the line change of subs come in.

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: true wolfman

filling the net said:
they have many, many more holes in there play then you guys. I would be surprised if they put the big mullet up front and let him around for 2 minutes before the line change of subs come in.

they know it, i know it, we just have to go out there and do it!

good luck with the lions, hopefully all four* GEU teams can advance!

*GEU Wolves, GEU Titans, GEU Rams,GEU Black Knights!!

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

wolfman said:
they know it, i know it, we just have to go out there and do it!

good luck with the lions, hopefully all three GEU teams can advance!

Are you coming out to watch? I'll be at your game cheering wolves on, hopefully nobody blows an ankle on the pot-holed shite they call hammond west!

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

filling the net said:
Are you coming out to watch? I'll be at your game cheering wolves on, hopefully nobody blows an ankle on the pot-holed shite they call hammond west!

I cant make it to Port Moody! Preggo my leggo would be upset!

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

wolves 3
tigers 1

prove me wrong sheepkitten, this place just isnt the same with you out in the barn sulking.

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Players 0 - Hurricanes 3

Ouch, that's all I can say. Missing a few of our key players, but we got waxed, plain and simple. From what I understand they had called up about 5 or 6 players from their U-21 team, so I would have liked to have played their actual league team, but those guys were undressing us every chance they got so good on them. With the team they had out tonight I don't see them losing to any of the div 2 teams, so watch out for these guys. Best of luck to them.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Team Canada said:
Players 0 - Hurricanes 3

Ouch, that's all I can say. Missing a few of our key players, but we got waxed, plain and simple. From what I understand they had called up about 5 or 6 players from their U-21 team, so I would have liked to have played their actual league team, but those guys were undressing us every chance they got so good on them. With the team they had out tonight I don't see them losing to any of the div 2 teams, so watch out for these guys. Best of luck to them.

wow, that is shocking..

curious

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

filling the net said:
wow, that is shocking..
that is shocking as a top div 2 team falls.it should serve as a wake up call to all div two teams that think having drawn a 3rd div team will be a walk in the park.i am glad it was them as i will advise the lads tomorrow of what can happen if we don't take the opposition seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0