Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2003/2004 Knights League Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Knights League Cup 2004

I'm not surprised one bit. The thing that has surprised me all year was how the players managed to stay up so high in the standings.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lufc 4 SFC Stars 5 (OT)

Langley opened the scoring early into the game only to let Surrey score 3 before the half. Langley rallied back to tie the game at 3 only to let Surrey go ahead again. With almost no time left to play LUFC tie it. About 5 minutes into overtime Surrey gets an iffy call, low shot into the 18, bad scramble ball is cleared off the line (still don't know if it was really in or not) reff says goal, end of game :mad:

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU Tigers 2 GEU Wolves 0

Once again the Tigers prevail. I cant recall if the Wolves even had a shot on goal. Our stellar defense and unstoppable offence was just too much for the Wolves. Our fitness wore them down and by the second half they ran out of steam.

It was nil nil at half and then two pretty goals in the second half sealed the deal. Derek S was the player of the game with a half volley into the back of the net in which their goalie had no chance.

On to round three.

curious

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

langley clones 2 geu whoever 0
another geu team bites the dust . if moody beats the shites another one geu bites

saint jr

Oct 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

north delta 3 surrey rippers 0

well done delta. from what i heard you played us off the park and you derserved the win, so congrats. all the best for the rest of the playoffs, i guess we'll just have to wait another year.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

saint jr said:
north delta 3 surrey rippers 0

well done delta. from what i heard you played us off the park and you derserved the win, so congrats. all the best for the rest of the playoffs, i guess we'll just have to wait another year.

See it doesn't pay to talk to shite on here, both teams are good solid squads. Delta Fc are just the better team, congrats to delta fc.

The knights however won 2-0 and totally dominated the port moody in the second half, port moody is a solid sqaud and really are better then the standings show. Hats off to them for not quitting!! Bring on round three

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Curious

That's a word that won't be used often in the third round; word from the port moody squad is you guys are a little slow. See at Hammond in two weeks! be ready for the run and gun offense, best of luck

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

filling the net said:
to bad we beat your candy asses!

Sorry I didn't catch that, all I heard was "3rd place, blah blah blah blah, 3rd place"

I'll send you a postcard from Div 1. Have fun next season.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Team Canada said:
Sorry I didn't catch that, all I heard was "3rd place, blah blah blah blah, 3rd place"

I'll send you a postcard from Div 1. Have fun next season.

how was that lose yesterday, did it hurt your feelings? Hey all we have to do is win the last three games and where back to first place....threes games I think thats all you have left isn't it!

curious

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

filling the net, filling your pants ,whatever, port moody forgot to tell you how old we are . now remember old,slow,not that good of a team and oh ya if i read the standings right we are ahead of you. so if we are old slow and lousy what does that make you ? :wa: :knvb: :)

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

alright, so, bradner managed to beat tsaw earlier today. it was not right, but that's alright. tsaw should've won, we've got video footage of our goal that was called back. but whatever, tsaw. clearly outplayed those losers.

here's what went down, tsaw. had a corner, and it was tipped or something, went up over the goalie, hit the crossbar and went into the net. something like that. however the ref claimed the ball hit one of the damn uprights that they use for rugby or whatever. well whatever, it was a close call, either the ref plan and simple made a mistake, or the ball did graze the upright, but it wasn't enough to change the movement of the ball at all.

anyways, hopefully we'll get the video up in this hizzle soon.

peace boys, play nice ;)

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well done Knights, Titans & Tigers!

We stunk the bed, couldnt get anything going.
Just came out flat and played the Tigers game ..not ours.

Nice goal by Knucksrule..well done.

Till next year :mad:

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

As predicted by me the players would lose and we would win. The rippers weren't even in the same league as we were but apparantly they were missing there best player and in div 2 that can mean alot. The players looked just shockingly bad and if they look that way against us next weekend will play them right off the park. As for the titans we beat you once and we're going to beat you again. Seasons over boys pack your bags

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

bulljive said:
As predicted by me the players would lose and we would win. The rippers weren't even in the same league as we were but apparantly they were missing there best player and in div 2 that can mean alot. The players looked just shockingly bad and if they look that way against us next weekend will play them right off the park. As for the titans we beat you once and we're going to beat you again. Seasons over boys pack your bags

bulljive if you do manage to get past the Titans than you wil be facing the Tigers. So it looks like you will also be packing your bags too.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

listen guy. when we winour next cup game i guess we will be facing you then.in case you cant tell we arnt worried who we play. your all going to fall short of beating ndfc. and when we win our next cup game our best player will be back from australlia and that smells trouble for anyone thinking that your going to knock us off. the cups comming to delta. im sure the knights will have something to say about that and if we played them that would be the best game of the cup and im sure they would agree as well. but look out everyone ndfc is starting to play better and if we get on a roll we arnt losing. the player got smashed thats to funny thats what happens when you play 3 up fromt and dont have the defence to back it up you got exposed......... could have been 7-0 i heard pretty sad boys.... at least there is one delta team who has a chance to win it. enjoy the golf course players........
out
Sheep said:
bulljive if you do manage to get past the Titans than you wil be facing the Tigers. So it looks like you will also be packing your bags too.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

dopeashell said:
listen guy. when we winour next cup game i guess we will be facing you then.in case you cant tell we arnt worried who we play. your all going to fall short of beating ndfc. and when we win our next cup game our best player will be back from australlia and that smells trouble for anyone thinking that your going to knock us off. the cups comming to delta. im sure the knights will have something to say about that and if we played them that would be the best game of the cup and im sure they would agree as well. but look out everyone ndfc is starting to play better and if we get on a roll we arnt losing. the player got smashed thats to funny thats what happens when you play 3 up fromt and dont have the defence to back it up you got exposed......... could have been 7-0 i heard pretty sad boys.... at least there is one delta team who has a chance to win it. enjoy the golf course players........
out

Hey dopie go smoke another one. You guys lost to Peace Arch, so I highly doubt you will win your next cup game against the Titans .

I guess we will have to wait to our Leauge game to put you in your place.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sheep said:
Hey dopie go smoke another one. You guys lost to Peace Arch, so I highly doubt you will win your next cup game against the Titans .

Hey take it from me, there are pretty good! Granted we tied them and clearly out played them! Delta fc is pretty talented and by watching your guys playoff yesterday you'll need to improve big time to beat them! I saw that you wrote that the wolves didn't even have a shot, which is true but from what I saw you guys only had 2!

I predicted a Delta fc and Knights final....I wish it was a ripper knights final but I guess they finally figured out there not that good...

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

i wasnt playing in that game neither was our forward and who cares who you loose to doesnt mean anything. shut your mouth we already beat the titans without us as well. you wrote that the wolves couldnt stop you high powered attack just so you know 2 goals is not a great offincive showing buddy. talk to me when you get 4 goals in a game. be prepared to do a lot of ball watching when you play us..... or tell you starters to get ready cause im sure you run the flag all game......dope is hell is right and wrong. right we will beat you wrong knight out played us..... the kinghts had maybe 3 chances all game nice guy, had 1 shot inside our 18, got their goal by our defender playing it into our net... yea we got dominated buddy. well said from what i remember you forward have a hard time keeping their balance if you touch them. they spent all day on the dirt crying he hit me....go to the gym and get stronger weak.......soooo weak.
out

Sheep said:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0