Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2003/2004 Knights League Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Knights League Cup 2004

the hurricanes did pick up players, they had three grade 11's on the team called up from youth, who would have ran around most people, let alone a top div. 2 team...I would be surprised if the canes were to lose to anyone, except ndfc, if they have the same team game in game out as they did against the players

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

We get the Coyotes in the next round. There is no excuse for us to lose that game. They are absolutely shocking. That would put us into the quarter finals against the Titans who I predict will beat ND in their next game.

There is no way ND will beat the Titans so I am counting them out now. You ND guys sound like a bunch of elementary school kids and your record proves that you play like one.

The Finals will be the GEU Tigers vs. GEU Black Knights. You heard it here first.

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

LucVanLierde said:
It's a cup game. You cannot " call up" anyone. That was thier team.

Announcements

Reminder: in Cup play teams can only use players registered with their team (no players on permit). Youth players are an exception to this rule but they can only play for one team in any cup competition.

Good call on that one...

And as far as being embarassed by a Div 3 team, they're only div 3 cause they're a new team, and that's where you have to start. While we did play like shite, as far as I'm concerned we were beaten by the best team I've seen all year. I got no problem with that.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

thats what losers always say when they lose......

Team Canada said:
Announcements

Reminder: in Cup play teams can only use players registered with their team (no players on permit). Youth players are an exception to this rule but they can only play for one team in any cup competition.

Good call on that one...

And as far as being embarassed by a Div 3 team, they're only div 3 cause they're a new team, and that's where you have to start. While we did play like shite, as far as I'm concerned we were beaten by the best team I've seen all year. I got no problem with that.

Chopper

Dec 4, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

You know whats funny is that nobody gives us credit, most of you guys have said that we have no skill, no passing ability, and we just hit hard. Well I don't know many teams that have no skill and can still score 43 goals and let in only 13. I could see you guys saying we have no skill if we had fluky goals or 43 for and 37 against. But thats not the case, we might not be as skilled as some of you but we are still ahead of most. Doesn't say much for some of you that a team with no skills and an average age of 35 is first. But anyways say what you want about us we just play our game and drink our beer, at least we have fun and don't forget it's only 2 division. :D :wa: :D

dopeashell said:
honestly many teams in this league are far better than the clones. they are not fast not good passers and no skills on the ball but the one thing you must watch out for is late tackles and tackles above the ball. they hit hard to counter their lack of skill. they will try to bring you down all the time so they dont have to defend a team that runs at them. if you guys pass the ball around a lot in the first hlaf and not even really worry about scoring by the second half they will all be running around with iv hooked to their arm. just make them work and you guys will smash them........good luck.... well done against port moody.
out

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

now here lies the problem, i dont care if they called up people at all good for them. those kids were good players but only in grade 11. they were not tall or big so how come you couldnt push them off the ball. your telling me a kid in grade 11 can fend you off and your like 21-25 wow buy a gym membership then. i think all you gotta do is push them around a bit and get under thier skin a bit...........but for real go to the gym buddy....knights ndfc finals should be a good one. you should all come watch it...................................................
out

joely_the_goalie said:
the hurricanes did pick up players, they had three grade 11's on the team called up from youth, who would have ran around most people, let alone a top div. 2 team...I would be surprised if the canes were to lose to anyone, except ndfc, if they have the same team game in game out as they did against the players

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sheep said:
We get the Coyotes in the next round. There is no excuse for us to lose that game. They are absolutely shocking. That would put us into the quarter finals against the Titans who I predict will beat ND in their next game.

There is no way ND will beat the Titans so I am counting them out now. You ND guys sound like a bunch of elementary school kids and your record proves that you play like one.

The Finals will be the GEU Tigers vs. GEU Black Knights. You heard it here first.

Don't worry there mighty tiger our team and our elementry education will walk all over the titans then we will walk all over you not once but twice. You heard it here your a plug.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Bulljive, If you can beat the Players this weekend than maybe I will be impressed but untill then I am not. Look for me when we play I willl be the one burning past you. If you thought the Knights were good than you haven't seen anything yet.

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

dopeashell said:
now here lies the problem, i dont care if they called up people at all good for them. those kids were good players but only in grade 11. they were not tall or big so how come you couldnt push them off the ball. your telling me a kid in grade 11 can fend you off and your like 21-25 wow buy a gym membership then. i think all you gotta do is push them around a bit and get under thier skin a bit...........but for real go to the gym buddy....knights ndfc finals should be a good one. you should all come watch it...................................................
out

first off, I'm not even in this league or cup, the only reason I said anything was because I was correcting someone about the players that are signed and that are called up on that team....secondly, just because the kids are in grade 11 doesn't mean that they aren't or can't be good players. The top scorer in the vmsl premier league for the first half of the season was a 16 year old who plays up front with a 17 year old.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sheep said:
Bulljive, If you can beat the Players this weekend than maybe I will be impressed but untill then I am not. Look for me when we play I willl be the one burning past you. If you thought the Knights were good than you haven't seen anything yet.

The is the most comical thing I have ever heard....you guys good...yeah so is the donegals sheep, hey you didn't beat them did you? have another one drunky!

Coyotes 3 Tigers 2

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

thanks for the info buddy, but i already know both of them......

joely_the_goalie said:
first off, I'm not even in this league or cup, the only reason I said anything was because I was correcting someone about the players that are signed and that are called up on that team....secondly, just because the kids are in grade 11 doesn't mean that they aren't or can't be good players. The top scorer in the vmsl premier league for the first half of the season was a 16 year old who plays up front with a 17 year old.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Looks like we got ourselves a nice little double header this sunday at hammond. Might just take in the Titans/NDFC match before ours. Get the bbq fired up, fill the coolers with suds, and possibly some caber toss action. That will all most definetly take place because it never rains in maple ridge.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

hey just wondering if your gonna give us the credit now that we beat the players 4-1

Sheep said:

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

its gonna be a good sun for football at hammond east. good luck vs the clones

LucVanLierde said:
Looks like we got ourselves a nice little double header this sunday at hammond. Might just take in the Titans/NDFC match before ours. Get the bbq fired up, fill the coolers with suds, and possibly some caber toss action. That will all most definetly take place because it never rains in maple ridge.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dopeashell he doesn't need to give us credit because he knows there promotion chances and season is going to end all because of NDFC. Tigers thats a cute name wasn't he a character on winnie the poo

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

dopeashell said:
hey just wondering if your gonna give us the credit now that we beat the players 4-1

Credit? I don't think we can aprove that one there sunny. The players just lost 3-0 to a div 3 team. They are the worst team in the top 10.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

LucVanLierde said:
Credit? I don't think we can aprove that one there sunny. The players just lost 3-0 to a div 3 team. They are the worst team in the top 10.

Yeah but that div 3 team had to start at the bottom because they are coming from the vancouer metro league. Believe me i watched them play and they are a good team would easily be a top contender in our league. They will give you guys a battle if you play them in the semis. The delta players are definitly not the worst team in the top ten they just play a stupid formation. i mean i know you guys are good but your definitly not that good and we will see you in the final after we knock out all the other GEU hopefulls on the way

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

yea buddy listen up first off i ant your sun so shut your f**king mouth alright. when grown ups are talking keep your mouth shut. im gald nobody gives us any credit anyhow its wicked walking off the field beating teams who have a better record that us. if we had all of our players this year no lie we would be in first with out a doubt. i think you guys would give us a good game but nobody in this league could get by our sweeper when he gets back from his travels. i dont want any credit from anyone its better that way cause then when we smash everyone we can talk more sh*t. hopefully you guys get by the clones this weekend would like to have your team play ours for the final....i think that would be the best game for a final between you guys and us....good luck man take it easy
out

LucVanLierde said:

saint jr

Oct 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

LucVanLierde said:

did someone mention a cooler and suds. seeing as the rippers had a rather lack luster cup game maybe we can bring our "A" game to the beer cooler this round. hopefully take in some decent football(who's gonna bring the portable tele?) :wa:

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

dopeashell said:
yea buddy listen up first off i ant your sun so shut your f**king mouth alright. when grown ups are talking keep your mouth shut. im gald nobody gives us any credit anyhow its wicked walking off the field beating teams who have a better record that us. if we had all of our players this year no lie we would be in first with out a doubt. i think you guys would give us a good game but nobody in this league could get by our sweeper when he gets back from his travels. i dont want any credit from anyone its better that way cause then when we smash everyone we can talk more sh*t. hopefully you guys get by the clones this weekend would like to have your team play ours for the final....i think that would be the best game for a final between you guys and us....good luck man take it easy
out

That was too funny. I'm calling split personality with a side order of thai sticks.

lol

ahhhhhh....that was actually really funny. anyways......there is no use talking about this sweeper of yours when he is getting pissed in oz everyday......he wouldn't be able to catch our striker anyways. The nezbomb is lightning, I'm pretty sure he was in Hawaii when we played you.

Most of our goals come from sublime strikes around 30 yards out or headers from our 6.4 center mids off corners.
I don't see any fat travellin bastard stopin those two.

Our sweeper is way better than your fat drinking travelling homo bastard sweeper.

The Titans sweeper is 3 times better than that fat nomadic bastard drinkin drunk gay bastard girly pussy ass sweeper u have.

That ugly ass travellin fat drunk crack hoe bastard bitch donkey balled bald fat piggy soup puddle titttied drunk bitch sweeper u talk about is the worst sweeper in the league.

but ya good luck this weekend...we would love to play u in the finals
take it easy brotha
out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0