Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wrestling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hogan

I thought he was gonna turn on the Rock last night but he's way too popular now,his cheers were louder than the Rocks :confused:

Now that Hogans out of the NWO look for the return of Big Papa pump to bolster the Nwo's roster.

Has HHH reinjured his quad,was limping pretty bad last night?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's funny you should say that. I thought it was going to be the other way around. The Rock got allot of boo's at WrestleMania and a few on Raw. I thought the Rock was going to join the nWo.

papa pump will join up when they do the draft I bet. I can't see the rumors of HHH joining come true since he now has to wrestle in both shows. Where as nWo I'm sure will stay together on one. Smackdown would be my guess as to which one.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Rock NWO

Knvb

Didn't even think about that,but it makes total sense.The Rock has been good way to long,he needs a change and what better way than to be NWO.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nwo

IT's gonna be very interesting these upcoming weeks. I never saw wrestlemania but i heard it was decent. As for hogan and rock, one of them is going to turn and go back or join NWO. if u remember when there were 2 NWO's in wcw red/black, white/black they played they hated each other and nash gave the belt to hogan with hogan tapping him adn nash just falling to ground.

this whole draft could show us what's gonna happen. i dont big papa coming back cuz he's still hurt, but xpac was seen in attendance at both WM and raw. Nash will prob lead the NWO now and Like i said way back when HHH returned i think he will be the leader of the NWO.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nation of Domination

When they booted out that chump Farooq,The Rock took over as the leader which vaulted him into the most electrifying athlete in sports entertainment today.

He has to get back to his Versace shirts and start being the brash young confident Rock of old and join the NWO.I think Kurt Angle should also get back to his old ways of carving everyone in site,it was way more funnier then!

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sting

He was the worse wrestler ever,let him stay retired:mad:

He was far better when he wore his fruitty colors rather than being from the dark side.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Split

I'm not a fan of the split up. I see them gettin it all backtogether in a month or so. Raw has its' ratings but smackdown is not gettin the ratings they want. and i dont' think this split will help it.

anyone else?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Picks

Click here to see the first 30 picks. Interesting that they split up the Dudley's and the APA.

BJB I'm not happy with the split either, but there are to many great wrestlers out of work. They had to do something.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From the TSN Wrestling page

(Mar 26) (tsn.ca) Let the debate begin. The World Wrestling Federation moved forward with its anticipated roster draft Monday night and the results could be viewed as, er, one sided.

With the first overall pick in the draft Vince McMahon surprised nobody by picking The Rock for his Smackdown brand. But that’s where the predictability ended as the remainder of the draft had heads shaking and minds racing.

“Who did he pick? What? Why? How?”

Ric Flair was next to the podium and decided on making the Undertaker his inaugural selection for his RAW brand. Conspicuous by his absence was Stone Cold Steve Austin, who many had pegged as Flair’s first pick in the draft.

Jim Ross mentioned that Austin has a clause in his contract that allows the Rattlesnake to declare himself a free agent. He has the option to sign with either RAW or Smackdown at his leisure. Reportedly, this is a cover-up for some legitimate heat between Austin and WWF management.

Austin has not been seen on WWF television since pinning Scott Hall cleanly at WrestleMania X8 in Toronto. Upset and bewildered by his position in the Pay-Per-View, Austin apparently grabbed his wife Debra and immediately flew back to Texas where he’s remained for the past 10 days.

After witnessing the results of the draft, Austin should sign with RAW as McMahon “out-drafted” Flair in name recognition and mass appeal.

Upon first glance, the Smackdown brand has loaded up with “smaller”, more technical performers, while RAW elected to load up with “Monsters”.

Angle, Benoit, Jericho, Saturn, Kidman and Tajiri all went to the Smackdown brand.

Undertaker, Kane, Nash, Big Show, Lesnar, Booker T were all among RAW’s top 10 picks.

View the draft results by clicking here.

The WWF has stated that trades will play a major role going forward. With that in mind, the rosters will probably stay in a perpetual state of flux. The “here today, there tomorrow” scenario will keep the viewers guessing and force them to watch both brands.

Miss one episode of either brand and face the “what happened” consequences.

Presently, it appears McMahon has the better product in his possession, but that won’t and can’t last. Trades will be abundant, the rosters will shift and the world will get used to watching separated brands.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wresting

Or, as sportscaster John McKeachie said to the lady phoning his station for the wrestling results:

"Which ones do you want? This week or next?"

;) :p

My apologies to Guinness and KNVB who still believe that wrestling is a sport.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Guinness were here he would tell you your comments are not welcome and they're daft, he would probably throw in moot for good measure.

p.s. He would also chuck in 4 or 5 of these in no particular order :eek: :eek: :p ;) :mad:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Could Yoko's man be moonlighting in the WWF?

The Hurricane
European Champion, Hardcore Champion, Cruiserweight Champion

Who the fcuk is this guy?

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NWO - 1 Big sexy kevin Nash

Kevin Nash underwent surgery yesterday to repair a torn muscle in his arm i believe. he''ll be out for atleast a month.

NWO needs to recruit and recruit fast. I see HHH becoming the leader and help screw flair and monday nite RaW!

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Once again...and hopefully for the last time...

Wrestling is not entertainment or a sport! It's Guiding light in Tights!

Wrestling wankers

~Nottystillstirringthepot:D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone know what's happening in the Guiding Lights in Tights?

Haven't watched for a couple of weeks now... is the "split" a bust?

~TB.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In my opinion the split is a bust. The story lines just don't seem to be as interesting as before, but then again I could just be getting bored of this whole WWF thing:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0