Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wrestling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,

We all know why you haven’t been watching any of the “Guiding Tights” lately…it’s because of this:

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scott Hall Released

The NWO became -1 today as Scott Hall was released by the WWE yes E not F. Seems he got smashed in England and on the flight back he got smashed and caused problems on the flight. Jim Ross and Hall agreed to terms and he was released.

WWE it's gonna take a while to get used to heaing. World Wrestling Enteretainment??

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm a bit rusty on my wrestl'n so bare with me. I had a chance for the first time since the "split" which BTW I know think sucks the bag. To many crappy wrestlers I thought were good, getting way too much t.v. time......

Raw started off with this new guy Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman in the ring. Paul claiming Brock is the Next Big. This guy is fcuking huge. He makes Goldberg look like spike Dudley. He then kicks the crap out off the Hardy boys in a tag team handi cap match.

Looks like Flair is the leader of the nWo now and Scott Hall as been fired. I guys BJB was right. Nash is out with bicep surgery and they picked up Booker T tonight.

Hogan had a match vs. Flair. Legend vs. Legend. I say it was flabby old guy vs. an even flabbier old guy. Perhaps Jinky should have billed his match vs. besty the same way. :D Hogan won with help from Stone Cold. For his troubles Stone Cold was put in an Lumber Jack match with Booker T with flair picking the goons out side the ring.

That's all I caught really I was still in tears from laughing at the HABS performance tonight and had to regular oxygen breaks.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
At 6-foot-4, 295 pounds, Lesnar is a rock-solid mountain of chiseled muscle, a superstar who is seemingly destined to accomplish great things in the Federation.

Lesnar has already made an impact in the amateur sporting world. Lesnar, 24, become an NJCAA Champion in 1998. He transferred to the University of Minnesota and promptly won the Big 10 Championship, but was a runner-up in the NCAA Tournament.

He capped off his senior season by again winning the Big 10 Championship and then securing the NCAA heavyweight title. In 2000, Lesnar signed a developmental contract with the Federation and began to learn the professional game at Ohio Valley Wrestling in Louisville, Ky. In doing so, he turned down opportunities to try out with several NFL teams.

As if growing up working on a farm wasn't good enough to build his frame, Lesnar said he picked up an avid interest in weightlifting and bodybuilding by the time he was in fifth grade. Now, with Paul Heyman on his side, he’ll attempt to bring all his tools together and dominate the Federation.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
British Bulldog Davey Smith Dead At 39

Davey Boy Smith, known for his WWE days as the "British Bulldog" died of an apparent heart attack last night. He was 39. Very few details are known at this time, but its believed Smith was on vacation in Envereme, British Columbia at the time.
A powerhouse at 5-11, 250-pounds, Smith began wrestling in Britain before his wrestling career brought him to Canada with his friend Tom Billington (Dynamite Kid). There he met and married Diana Hart, daughter of Stu Hart, the famous wrestling trainer and father of Bret "The Hitman" Hart and the late Owen Hart.

In the Calgary-based Stampede territory, both Smith and Billington grew into great wrestlers, and tag team partners as The British Bulldogs. In 1986 the duo won the WWE tag team titles at WrestleMania II, defeating the Dream Team (Greg "The Hammer" Valentine and Brutus Beefcake). Constant pounding on Dynamite Kid took its toll on his body, and then a car accident robbed him of his career.

As a singles wrestler Smith became one of WWE's top stars in the 90's, his career highlights include defeating Bret Hart for the WWE Intercontinental title at SummerSlam.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Judgement Days results

WE Intercontinental Championship
Eddie Guerrero pinned Rob Van Dam to retain the title

WWE Women's Championship
Trish Stratus pinned Stacy Keibler to retain the title

Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman defeated Hardy Boyz

Handicap Match
Stone Cold Steve Austin defeated Big Show & Ric Flair

Hair vs. Hair Match
Edge pinned Kurt Angle

Hell in a Cell
Triple H pinned Chris Jericho

WWE Undisputed Championship
Undertaker pinned Hollywood Hulk Hogan to win the title

Undertaker headed to ringside wearing a new T-shirt to new music -- and wearing Hogan's own weight belt, which he stole weeks ago on RAW. As soon as Hogan got into the ring, Taker beat the champion with his own belt.

Hogan soon got the weight belt back and nailed the Undertaker with it. Hulk whipped Taker until the ref threw the belt to the outside and officially started the match. Hogan threw Taker from post to post and choked the Dead Man. He backdropped Taker and clotheslined him to the outside.

The two legends battled it out on the floor, and Hogan threw Taker into the ring steps. Back in the ring, Taker fought back. He tried to go up top and go old-school on Hogan, but Hulk crotched him on the top rope. Hogan then super-plexed Taker from the top! Taker kicked out of a pinfall attempt at two.

Hogan continued his assault, but Taker clipped Hogan's knee. The Dead Man went to work on Hollywood's leg, ramming it into the ringpost. He clamped Hogan's left leg in a painful submission hold, but Hogan used his free leg to power out.

Hogan downed Taker with a double sledge, and then hit a bit boot. He went for the legdrop, but Taker countered into a half Boston Crab. Hogan went for the ropes, but Taker dragged him back to the middle of the ring. Still, Hulk fought it, and finally made it to the ropes.

A busted-open Taker continued his attack on the champion, and went for a leg, but Hogan ducked and Taker crotched himself on the top rope. Hogan went for a clothesline on Taker, but Taker grabbed Hogan's neck and chokeslammed the Hulkster!

Hogan kicked out at two and "Hulked up" -- much to the chagrin of the Undertaker! Hogan was impervious to pain as he nailed the big boot. He then nailed the legdrop, but as he went for the pin, Taker kicked out at two!

Hogan went for a backdrop, but Taker gave him a DDT, scoring a two-count. Suddenly, Mr. McMahon strutted to ringside, as Taker grabbed a steel chair. Hogan kicked the chair into Taker's face and hit the legdrop, but Mr. McMahon distracted the ref when Hogan went for the pin.

Hogan dragged McMahon into the ring and punched the WWE co-owner. He hit the legdrop on McMahon, and the ref shoved Vince to the outside. As the ref was doing so, Taker clobbered Hogan in the head with the chair. He then chokeslammed Hogan and pinned him to become WWE Champion, much to Mr. McMahon's delight!!

Undertaker had the ref strap the title around his waist, and then raised his arms in victory.

After a brief celebration, Taker grabbed a chair and drove it into Hogan's throat! Hulk screamed in pain as Taker hit him with the chair again!
For the rest of the write up's they are

here.

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No point...just a statement! And to stay on topic...wresting is not a sport and shouldn't be considered entertainment!

~Notty

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What is wrestling?

Well,

Wrestling is for all of the people that enjoy looking at PUPPIES!!!!

For those that don't the Blue Oyster Bar is looking for a new bartender!!;)

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WW E

Can anyone explain to me the Change from
WWF TO WWE???

I understand that the E stands for Entertainment....but why the change now?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just a guess, but I would think it has to do with the "business" side of things. I think it has something to do with the way the company is divided or it's share holders.!????

I don't like. Not one bit.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So the Rednecks and Nonecks think they are watching something New

Vince has run out of new ideas for storylines, so he has change the name as a ploy to get new viewers.

Whats this, a new wrasling show, lets watch it bubba.

HOSnowatchanymore

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Name Change

The name change came due to WWF being owned by World Wildlife foundation. it was fought in court for a while now and the World wildlife foundation won because it started before the wrestling federation. so the WWF changed to WWE.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
R.I.P. British Bulldog.

The Bulldog is dead.

The British Bulldog passed away this weekend. Drugs were involved from what I understand. Hard to understand why someone would fcuk themselves when they have got it so good. I guess we'll never know.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
They've gone too far.

Is this what the WWE has stooped to for ratings?
Several weeks ago on SmackDown!, fans saw Torrie meet Dawn in room 357. But the show went off the air before we could see the entire footage. Dawn Marie's footage showed Torrie getting undressed down to her bra and panties. Finally, when the two girls began to kiss
I mean, lesbians kissing for ratings? That's disgusting. Tragic really.:mad:

Does anyone have a tape of this episode?:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0