Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wrestling

Status
Not open for further replies.

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice pics

Hey if anyone else has some vintage wrestling cards lets see them. I have a few that I will post, were talking Killer Bees kind of stuff.:p

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lets see em.

Betrum~ Don't sing it bring it. Lets see them man.

Just a quick comment about LLcrapJ. What's with these movie guys? They know they made the BIGGEST flop of the year. So what do they do? Dump a shite load of cash on the laps of the WWF and hope there 15 seconds of fame will bring in enough idiots to break even? Brutal! The WWF is has become bigger advertising whorse than Zues and the rest of the Toons.

Here just for fun

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumours

He's baaa-ack

Hulk Hogan is once again an employee of the World Wrestling Federation. Hogan (48) is a multi-time WWF and WCW champion, and arguably the biggest name in Sports Entertainment ever.

He's said to have signed his contract after meeting with WWF officials in Stamford, Conneticut today.

As of right now, Scott Hall and Kevin Nash (who are also said to have signed contracts on the 18th of January) are not scheduled to be on either Raw or SmackDown next week.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hanging and Banging Up and Down the West Coast, Mean Gene

Can't wait for the Real American to make his way back into the Ring.

Love to see all the old-timers back, it's like watching the Fireman play a few years ago, you had to be over 30 to be on the field.

Now all we need is Brett Hart to come back to avenge his bothers death and take out Vince.

HOSisback,MeanGene

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Updates

nWo to Debut Early & Steiner/WWF Update

Matches for No Way Out are starting to look like:
- Chris Jericho vs. Stone Cold (Confirmed Undisputed Title Match).
- The Undertaker vs. The Rock (Rumoured).
- Triple H vs. Kurt Angle (Rumoured).

Some sort of Intercontinental Title match involving Rob Van Dam is also rumoured to occur.

The nWo are expected to be in the WWF actually at the No Way Out Pay-Per-View. However, this could change so they debut before the PPV with actual matches being at WrestleMania. This is due to the ratings this week not being the best possible with Smackdown scoring only a 3.9 on Thursday.

Hulk Hogan is reportedly talking to Scott Steiner, Ultimate Warrior and Jeff Jarrett in an attempt to sign them to the nWo.

The WWF are running a live Smackdown on Match 7th in San Antonio, it is possible Shawn Michaels could return on that date.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brett Hart

HOS, her is a little info on a Brett Hart RUMOUR of his return.

-- Many are under the impression that the Bret "Hitman" Hart involvment of the new WWF Desire video featuring music from the new Kid Rock album is symbolic of Bret Hart returning to the WWF. Although it is strange that the WWF chose to air the infamous 1997 Survivor Series screwjob footage of Bret Hart air-signing the letters "W-C-W" it is being said that it shouldn't be taken for more than it was - a mere clip that was a big part of the history of the WWF.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shocking WWF news

Angle said that should have been the biggest news item of the week, but it was overshadowed by another big announcement -- that Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley is having a baby.
The breasts are about to get bigger. :eek: :rolleyes:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
When does the Senior WWF Tour start? That is fcuking ridiculous. Hulk Hogan? Terry Funk and Roddy Piper will be back too, along with Nikolai Volkoff.....:rolleyes:

Captain

5 minute MAJOR

Feb 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't think they are bringing back all the old timers, alot of guys from the WCW are still under contract and are just sitting out their time getting paid, or have retired for now.

I've heard though that Scott Steiner, is coming back to the WWF, possibly to be part of the NWO. Should be interesting to see what happens after No Way Out.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NWO

They're baaaackkkk!:mad:

Here are the nWo injecting Stone Cold Steve Austin with some sort of poison venom.:rolleyes:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB,

Have you heard of the Millennium Wrestling Federation? I just came across it when looking for a picture of the Executioner. It has some classic wrestlers listed such as Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake, Greg "The Hammer" Valentine(I thought he died a few years back), and King Kong (I want a 5 count) Bundy.

Check it out. It is pretty funny.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sure as shite not the WWF

Good for a chuckle for sure. Check out the Millennium Wrestling Federation.

A must see is the Ring Girls section. I swear one of them served my a beer at the Clova in Cloverdale. Apprentice when we win maybe I'll take you there.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What next TA?

What will TA and his lerb smoking cronies do next? Find out tonight on Smackdown!

TheRobthinksJimmyisacronie.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cronie

TheRob

Make sure you eat your vitamins and say your prayers,cuz your next on our back painting hitlist.

A tag team match between the CRONIES(Apprentice and I) against THE FLYING PIG FARMERS(Knvb and yourself) to be set up at the Cloverdale Arena is in order.Be afraid,be very afraid.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wild night on RAW. It would seem due to differences Vince and Flair have been ordered to split the company. Flair gets the show RAW and Vince gets Smackdown. Next Monday there will be a draft. Starting with Vince. They will choose there superstars and go their own way. HHH being the only exception. He is the Champ so he has to wrestle in both. Neat Idea, to get there rest of the WCW guys involved, but I think after a while it will go back being too watered down. Nothing worse than watching Rock take on the likes of Spike Dudley.

Hogan and Rock teamed up to take on the nWo. Ended in a count out. Lame. HHH takes on Y2J next Monday in there re-match, but Stephanie is involved if she gets pinned she must leave the WWF. Thank God. I'm sick of that voice.

Hollywood KNVB :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0