Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wrestling

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Or maybe not

I've never met KNVB, but I'm pretty sure I don't want to see him in a bra, and/or panties.

SC on the other hand.......................:eek:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
who wears panties?

I'm up for any grudge match, "BRING IT ON"

~scTobecontinuedintheJanuaryedition:D

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
already?

Again, another one dreaming... why is one so curious?

~sc:confused:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In that case..

The passes are in the mail...

Hey, don't get any ideas to sue either!

~scseeyousoon:D

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
YAY! FREE PASSES IN TIME FOR THE HOLIDAYS

Can't see any better time of the year to reward myself with a night out. Stop by Richards, have a drink or two, then walk down the street and cash in my passes. See you Soon:rolleyes: .

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
need drinking partner?

Maybe you should take "Mr. Clean"(Lean) out for a nice evening, looks like he needs to relax.

just make sure I'm not working that night!

~sc:mad:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
you know where to reach me...

5bigones my friend...
You're on the VIP list!

~backtowrestlingandthegrudgematchIsay!:rolleyes:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK then, back to wrestling.

From the WWF webpage.....

This past Monday night on RAW, Federation co-owner Ric Flair said that if The Rock and Trish defeated the team of Mr. McMahon and Kurt Angle, then Mr. McMahon would have to pucker up and kiss The Rock's ass this Thursday on SmackDown! Flair also made the added stipulation that if Mr. McMahon lost the match and then refused to kiss The People's Ass, then Kurt Angle would forfeit his chance at becoming the first-ever Undisputed Champion this Sunday at Vengeance.

Well, thanks to Stone Cold helping The Rock and Trish win their match, this Thursday could be the most memorable SmackDown! of all time! Will Mr. McMahon kiss the Great One's ass? Or will he refuse, thus forfeiting Angle's shot this Sunday? Find out this Thursday!

A blockbuster match has already been signed for this Thursday's show on UPN. The Rock will team up with Stone Cold to battle Chris Jericho and Kurt Angle!

Also, the Dudley Boyz and William Regal face Edge, Big Show and Kane in six-man tag team action, Test and Christian take on Scotty 2 Hotty and Albert and Rob Van Dam puts his Harcore Championship on the line against Matt Hardy!

Watch it all unfold on what could be the most memorable SmackDown! of all-time this Thursday on UPN! Check your local listings for time and channel.

The Rock and Stone Cold vs. Jericho and Angle should be Quality.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcukin Hillarious

I just saw the hi-lites of The Rock shovin Vinces face into Rikishi's ass. I must say it was pretty funny....

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I love to follow wrestling, have been for years. However, lately I must say that the story is lacking something. I don't know about other people, but the story line has not wanted me to comeback for more. The wrestlers are better than ever (especially with the addition of RVD), however the whole thing about Ric Flair co-owning the WWF hasn't been too appealing.
Any Comments?:eek: :confused:

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Monday Night Raw on the Eve of Christmas

Well, well, well, wrestling on Christmas, well done. Anyways big matches tomorrow. The Rock vs Jericho for the undisputed championship. If Jericho wins one more time by a disqualification, I'm gonna scream.
BUT, the match to watch is Torrie Wilson and Stacy Keibler in the first ever egg nog match. Very interesting!!:D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Game returns

Can't wait! January 7 2002 The Game is Back! I stand by my prediction Triple H is champ by the time Wrestle Mania is over.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HHH

Did you see what he did to his leg??? I would want to be loaded up if that happened to my leg. When the quad torn you could see the ball of mussle jump up inside his leg. Yuk.

The show wasn't to bad tonight. Ladies actully wrestled and there were some good matches. The Flair vs Vince match should be a good one come Royal Rumble.

knvblikesitwhenBookerTsays"canyoudigitSUCKA"Remindsmeofa verycoolmoviefrom79.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0