Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wrestling

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Game

Best man in Wrestling today. My guess he does a whole lot of talk'n and not much shitkick'n till Thurssday. Then look out Y2J! :eek:

knvbcanhardlywait.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Prediction

HHH is the leader of the brought back from the dead NWO!

This would be killer for wrestling as HHH is one of the top wrestlers out there. Being leader of the NWO is a perfect role for him too.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
N.W.O.

How great would that be? Where did you pick up this juicy little rumour? Or did you just make it up yourself?

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
not tonite

I guess my prediction was wrong. Oh well, i thought that would be a killer comeback for HHH. I heard it through a buddy that follows that shite. He's usually pretty good with that stuff, but who knows, Vince knows his shite, and knows what the people would love. I can see the NWO up and running. Just have to bring back nash and hall!

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Finally................

...............the WWF has come back to Vancouver! Problem is, is it's only a house show, and there is another one scheduled in Florida the same night. So, the talent level will be pretty low.

Did anyone catch Raw last night? What happend?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watched it. Boring.

I will say this though. The Game looks like a fcuking cartoon character... he is fcuking huge! But I don't think he takes steriods :rolleyes:

~TB.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HHH

Regs

I must agree that he looks way to jacked right now.The Royal Rumble line-up is getting better by the day.HHH will win that event which in turn will give him a shot for the title at Wrestlemainia.Do you think him dating Stephanie had anything to do with the huge hype surrounding his return.

A little dissapointed the wet t-shirt contest between Stratisfaction guaranteed and Terri Runnels was cut short by that manly looking woman. :mad: Can't remeber her name.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
THE GAME

the Cerebral Assassin is back and he is fcukin huge. When he took off his shirt his pecs poked out a guy in the front row. He looks like the man to beat.

If any of you forgot who I am .....I AM THE GAME

Hope he wins the belt and stays as a good guy. I don't think he will got to the NWO, I haven't heard that anywhere. Nash might be close to returning but I heard Scott Hall is still a headcase. Mr.Machismo

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WHAT AN ENDING

Angle fighting Austin when Kane came out and choked slammed Austin and then Angle. Big show came out and choked slammed Kane. Triple HHH came down and gave the Big Show the Pedigree. Triple H turned around and at the top of the stage was the undertaker. Royal Rumble coming up. Exciting times.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How about the return of Mr. Perfect? Or Val Venus? Or the most important return, The Godfather and his Hoes :D All in the Royal Rumble I think?

~TB.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
watching raw right now. I noticed before, but recently I just can't get over it. How much bigger can Stephanie McMahan's boobs get?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone happen to know the line up for the Royal Rumble this week end?

Stephanienewnuggetslookslikeacoupleofgrapesstuckonatoothpick :eek:

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NWO Rumour again.....

A buddy of mine told me to wath smackdown on thursday cuz he says that the NWO will make an appearace. Those said to be involved in the NWO were Nash and Hall and possibly Hollywood Hulk Hogan. Should be an interesting thursdaynite!!

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
N W O !!!!

The end of the NWO was the end of the WCW. Hall and Nash!!!!

Dont turn your back on the WOLFPACK!!!!!

The best team or gang in Wrestling!!!!

zengacouldbeseenatworkwithhisnwoshirt!!!!!!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice shout BJB

What I can't understand is all the talk of the N.W.O killing the WWF. I thought it was the best thing going? with the NWO back it will big time boost the somewhat dry WWF. God knows they have enough stars to keep it going.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
here's the latest

The n.W.o. clips that are being played will continue to be played until no way out. This is where Hogan, Nash, and Hall will first appear. I think it is Feb. 17. Mc Mahon will lead the n.W.o and flair the wwf. From then on in it is anybodys guess, take in mind that Shawn Micheals is also returning??????????

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good info

That's some good stuff Apprentice, but where did you here it? Why the hell would they ever consider bringing in Hulk Hogan? Nash and Hall yes, but Hogan? Doesn't sound right. The WWF has enough guys on the mic he's surely not going to wrestle. Hogan, Nash and Hall would all command major mic time as do the "regulars" Rock, stone cold, Taker and off course HHH and his 1/2 hour spiels. If they bring in Hogan the whole show would be talking.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
more goodies for ya KNVB

Here;s the explanation...Hollywood Hogan, Nash and Hall were all three seen at WWF headquarters doing promo shots for the n.W.o. Why bring back Hogan, who knows he was the biggest name in the game but I dunno. The show could move to a 3 hour format like the Nitros were? I wouldn't mind watching an extra hour. But, I heard guys like Edge, RVD and other guys who have quickly rose to the top will drop out of the limelight to make room for the big names.

Big News: Look for Sting and Lex Luger to fight for the tag team belts vs the Outsiders at Wrestlemania!!!!WHAT...i said....WHAT!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0