Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who the fcuk is George Best???

Status
Not open for further replies.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOLYSHIT what a long post

It didn't look that long in the store window, oh but when we got it home!!! Sorry 'bout the long post Cut & Paste 'n all.

BTW Handcreamer: How did you place me in Slurry with my location being M.R.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Yawn!

Originally posted by handcannon
Where oh where do I start.

If you mean ogling women as they pass by your construction site or dropping Rohypnol into their drinks at The Ozone in surrey as womanizing, it's all yours.

But one point really confuses me:

quote:
: I have traveled enough to know that British Columbia is by far the most beautiful place in the world. I did not come to that conclusion without visiting other countries.

Yet you don't have a passport. Hmmm.

HC 4 Guru 0

I didn't know we were keeping score....damn, I can't count while typing....I need both my left and right captains to type.

And you called ME ignorant, you spew your assumptions about me, yet have no idea what you're talking aboot...sorry bozo, when I traveled, and to the countries I visited, one didn't require a passport.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hardy har!!!

MR - Maple Ridge. Yes, God's Country indeed. Waiting for U2 to do an album on it.

Fcuking hell

That's all we need Bozo.....I mean Bobo...no no no, Bono making more of his screatchy whiny noises about Maple Ridge. Why don't we just have the sounds of a train crash put to a slide show of downtown Dublin. Ahhh the majestic sites of row houses.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fastshow,

Do you have a pet sheep named Heather?

Thank God Guru is quoting entire posts. I wouldn't be able to follow this argument otherwise.

Hibee

Dec 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Excluding Sage of course

What is it with some (not all) pretentious North AMERICANS. I've read several posts regarding Canada being the best country in the world to live in.

I assume the people posting this stuff have LIVED (not spent two weeks on holiday) in the majority of the other countries throughout the world to come to this conclusion. Otherwise, how the hell do they know this? Please tell me!

In addition, why do tens of thousands leave EVERY YEAR for U.S.A, Britain and other countries if Canada is the place to be? A better life elsewhere pehaps? Wouldn't make sense to move for a worse life would it!

Don't be so narrow minded! It doesn't matter what country i've been to, i've always came across someone who says "this is the best country in the world".

Having said that, i would agree that this part of North AMERICA is ONE of the best countries in the world in which to live, along with many others.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brilliant

What do ya call three Italian women sitting in a hot tub? answer.... Gorillas in the mist:D

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
moot....

Jinks, My landlady doesn't allow pets. If it weren't for her I'd obviously have a stable full of barnyard animals to fondle and covort with in the finest pretentious British tradition. Just as your parents and mine always provided for us growing up.

Why is it everyone's preoccupied with my ass? First Dazza gets out the schoolyard taunts with the witicism that is 'Fat Fastshow' and now the loveable little Dude-crappesthandleonTTP keeps wanking on about me having a pretentious ass. Still, you're only human, I do have a lovely backside.

Dude, why wouldn't I bother replying to you? I like keeping in touch with my fans and you're the self-appointed leader of the Fastshow Fan Club it would appear. You certainly seem to have memorised all my posts.

You've got about as much chance of 'playing me like a drum' as a Thalidomide trapeze artist and that needs to be pointed out a couple times before I go back to annoying keeper.

But enough of me, the main attraction here is Handcannon's rather embarrassing dismantling of a lesser intellect.

As you were.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fastshow, barnyard animals, and trapeze artists

Talk about boring. Your typical post has readers skimming by the second paragraph, to get past all the fluff and find the point. Kind of like reading a Tom Clancy novel. You like Tom Clancy, don't you Fastshow? I bet he's your favorite.

I'm not surprised that you somehow managed to sneak in a reference to a "Thalidomide trapeze artist". Thalidomide...another word for the "Big Words" thread.

Dude-selfappointedleaderoftheFastshowFanClub?

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where's Besty???

Forget Waldo, I guess we will never find George now that he has been picture with Bin Head himself!!! (Handcannon, classic photo's);)
Hibee, for the record I love Scotland and could live there... I also love the French Rivera and the Greek Islands... that said, Vancouver is the best place to live!!!:cool: Just because in my opinion where I live (and where most TTPers live) is the best, how does that make me or anyone else narrow minded??? Granted Guru is a tit, what is wrong with a little pride in where ye live??? I am an avid traveller, but by no means would I say Vancouver is average or OK, it rules!!! So do many other places, but I happen to live here... hence, THE BEST!!! get your heed out of your arse and think before you make dumbass comments like you did about the place in which you live and its people!!! :rolleyes:

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
blah blah blah

Originally posted by Guinness
...Vancouver is the best place to live!!!:cool: Just because in my opinion where I live (and where most TTPers live) is the best, how does that make me or anyone else narrow minded??? Granted Guru is a tit, what is wrong with a little pride in where ye live??? I am an avid traveller, but by no means would I say Vancouver is average or OK, it rules!!!

You cut me to the quick!!! why pray tell, if you agree with me that where we live is great, do you call me a tit...or is it because hold tit's in high esteem, as you do the Guru??? the lowermainland is a great place to live, Tits are great fun, and the Guru is all knowing...Yes I would agree with all of those.

Where oh where do I start.

Does anyone lese not feel the need to take a crack at .....

What does this mean "anyone lese" ...I don't understand if things aren't spelled exactly how they are supposed to be spelled. ... Doesn't this sound rather shallow....and familiar Handjive???
Let those who are without sin cast the first stone....or here's another...judge not, lest ye be judged! ... or maybe one you can understand... tit for tat...nya nya

Jinky: The "heather" are bushes grown wild on the hills in England, Scotland, Ireland etc. They are a great hiding place for sheep shagin' so the other sheep don't get nervous. They don't get the names of the sheep they shag there, they are too numerous, and they all look alike anyway.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seeing as how this thread has completely degenerated, and no bitching from the Gestapo (don’t start now Bastard!), I’ll offer my viewpoint too…

I’ve done a fair bit of traveling, though pretty much mostly domestic to this side of the globe. More because I’m a sun worshiper, and when I go on vacation, my first concern is to have clean, deep blue ocean with white beaches, and beautiful brown girls serving me my drinks. Not that you can’t get that in Europe, but dollar for dollar, I’ve gotten the best bang for my buck on this side.

Places I’d like to visit:

· Nice, France (French Riviera)
· Alps D’Huez, France (To watch Lance Armstrong dominate the Tour de France’s toughest stage)
· Greece (I hear they have very willing sheep)
· Gold Coast, Australia (Best surfing this side of Hawaii)
· Fiji (To visit the beaches…somehow have to manage to avoid the wife’s family)
· Ireland (visit my family, tour the pubs)

At this time, no real desire to see anything else. In December, we spent two weeks in Guana Quay, Bahamas. Simply paradise (No phones, no TV, no rushing ever, cheap rum, incredible fishing, no pollution, no crime, no poverty, incredible surf, the best diving, & the best hospitality I’ve ever experienced), but I was missing the mountains in a big way. That is always the common denominator to me. If one of the islands in the Abacos had a mountain comparable to Sun Peaks (so I could get my DH mountain biking fix), a constant supply of hockey coverage, and a half decent soccer league to play in, I may consider moving, and becoming a landed Bahamian!

All I know is this: no matter where I’ve been, I’m always anxious to get back here. I quite often choose to spend my money vacationing inside our Province over anywhere else, just because we have so much to offer…culturally, naturally, economically, safety wise...we have a damn good package right here. One day, I’ll probably get the desire to tour all of Europe, but I’m simply not attracted right now. The next place I want to visit is Bermuda (apparently great surf).

Maybe I’ll find George Best hiding in Bermuda…
:confused:

handcannon

Oct 13, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bahamas Baby

I couldn't agree more about the Bahamas. My girlfriend/fiancée/biatch-to-be's parents live in Nassau and we spent a week there in December. Paradise on earth.

Golfed at Lyford Quay, Sean Connery's home course, swam in crystal-blue water, sunned myself on white sandy beaches and ordered around darkies at an alarming pace.

Factor in the fact that there are no taxes, no militant labour unions, no do-gooder lesbien anti-WTO advocacy groups, no Surrey, and they drive on the left side of the road, and voila.

Sure, there are no mountains, but since I've moved to Ottawa from Vancouver, I haven't really missed them. They(the Bahamas) have CIBC, Scotiabank and a sense of respect and deference to the British way of life.

Vancouver is fine. But not without its problems. Crime, packies, traffic, packies, drugs (well not a problem really), packies, chinese, packies.

Did I mention packies.

Gunga din

HC

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey KNVB...I think I found Bronco.:)D)

Nassau is the "Big City" as compared to Guana Quay. They literally have no cars. They all drive golf carts. Population: 120. Distance between harbour side and Atlantic side: 120 feet (no joke).

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
My second home would be.....

I have to agree if I were to chose a second place to live, it would be tropical, the Bahamas looks to be the place of choice and I wouldn't disagree. I have been to Jamaica, and there are no better beach's in the world, to kick back in a hamock with a daquari, and swim in turquois blue water, than in the Carribean. The beaches of St. Barts, St. Martins, etc. are places to dream of, but so are the mountains, and lakes and wilderness of BC. If you could move the sun and shores of Bermuda, to our coast...That would be heaven on earth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personal to Handcannon....

I am hoping what you said...
Vancouver is fine. But not without its problems. Crime, packies, traffic, packies, drugs (well not a problem really), packies, chinese, packies.

Did I mention packies.

Gunga din

HC

...is a joke...I know narrow minded, bigoted, run-off-at-the-mouth people like this exist, but I didn't think you were one of them. If it were a joke, put some rolley eyes or something after it. like this( :rolleyes: )...No as you well know by now, I am not Pakistani or East Indian, Chinese, oriental, or whatever you have lowered yourself to slag.
Name calling and derogatory comments are not welcomed. I am a mongrel by decent, and Canadian born. If you want to rip into me and or any other individual by slagging them personally from where they hail, that's one thing; but to blanketly put down a race without any relevance to the people you are talking to, is dispicable.

It's either a joke, and you will let us know so...or you are speaking your mind, in which case we have nothing more to say.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guru

I'm not going to quote my last post or one of your last 10:rolleyes: so you'll just have to remember what was said or scroll back a few posts!!! "Your a tit" was reference to your posts... some quite entertaining, however Handcannon carved you up on many occasions and you just keep walking back towards him for another kick in the junk!!! Maybe you should join the mighty forces of the nWo??? Ask Jimmy or Apprentice, they will show you the way!!!:rolleyes:

BTW, Hibee that green and white mob from Edinbrough are SHITE!!!;)

"Georgie, Georgie, they call him the Belfast Boy"

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness....you drink too much...or not enough!!!!

I'm not going to quote my last post or one of your last 10:rolleyes: so you'll just have to remember what was said or scroll back a few posts!!! "Your a tit" was reference to your posts... some quite entertaining, however Handcannon carved you up on many occasions and you just keep walking back towards him for another kick in the junk!!! Maybe you should join the mighty forces of the nWo??? Ask Jimmy or Apprentice, they will show you the way!!!:rolleyes:

I took your advice and re-read ALL of his posts in this thread; carved me up??? By this comment I would have to say you are extremely intoxicated. He is a sesquipedalian, who has no idea what the meaning of the words he spews forth.
Handjob, quote: "Where oh where do I begin? First off, let me congratulate you on your staggering powers of reason and deduction in explaining to me the pathology of my national birthright. Fantastic. "

What is "pathology" does he mean it to be the study of his roots??? Look it up, while you are busy looking up sesquipedalian!! He carves up noone...and as for his last post, re: showing his ignorance and total disrespect to the minorities in Canada, and Majority of the word, in his bigoted, predjudiced, cannon of a mouth. I am surprised ANYONE would have anything remotely good to say about this buffoon. I said I have nothing more to say 'to' him, now I will say I have nothing more to say 'about' him.

BTW, Hibee that green and white mob from Edinbrough are SHITE!!!;)

"Georgie, Georgie, they call him the Belfast Boy"

As for the Celtic, (who I assume you are refering to) they are top of the league. Only a complete imbecile would call the top team Shite!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0