Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Rants (and Raves ?)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
email petition needed?

The Olympic Men's Hockey final is scheduled for Sunday, February 24 at 3 PM...

What are the chances of the VMSL moving all games if possible on this day to noon? Or just postponing them all for this day?

I personally believe that emails should be sent to the league to bring this to their attention.

Guinness, could you write one up quick and send it off for us?

Cheers,

~Regs.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, Keeper, whining is after you lose to RUFC B and then come on to TTP, in tears almost, complaining about how they played too rough and then calling them a bunch of idiots.

That's whining.

chunder

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Right on

I'm with you Regs, but it might be tough changing the schedules at all the parks. If there's a petition, let me know and I'll sign it.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tape the fcuking game

Fcuk, we have had enough schedule changes and postponed games. Tape the game and then go watch the Yanks beat the Russians in the final at a designated location.

Do you really think Bill Azzi would even consider this? Not a fcuking chance.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you out of your mind?

Regs,

Are you out of your freekin mind man?

Are you a soccer player and fan through and through?

Good, because then you shouldn't even have been remotely considering what you suggested.

dazforwhomsoccerwillalwayscomebeforeothersports:D

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dazza, Captain

This sounds like we need Guinness to get up another petition to stop this scheduale (for those of us who like to spell it correctly, schedule) changing shite.
:)
ps: Had to write schedule wrong so Guinny wouldn't miss it.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Interesting that it's the muppets who weren't even born in Canada that are having the go :rolleyes:

~TB.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Erm, actually...

Regs,

I was born in Toronto.

Seriously. I just spent my childhood in Cape Town, SA, and four years in Blighty on the way here.

dazwholovesthiscountryandhockeybutnothinggetsinthewayoftherealgame:D

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guidelines for Suspensions

An altercation took place last weekend between BCFC and the Rovers, where Gary Donald came in late on a tackle with myself and studed me in the knee as I collected the ball.

My team mate, Brian Kerr, tussled with the player after the tackle because he was standing up for his goalie.

No punches were thrown by either player, but Gary's brother did run from center to get involved, and the Sapp's keeper ran form his goal to get invloved, pushing a few BBY players along the way.

Both Gary and Brian recieved Red cards on the spot from the ref, no problem that is his assesment of the altercation.

I also don't have a problem with Gary or any Rover player, as what went on, is part of the game.

I do have a major problem with the VMSL and the suspensions that went with the red cards.
Brian was given a 2 game suspension, with Gary given only a one game suspension.
The league is telling the players not to stick-up for each other and that other players can take liberties on the keepers of the league.

What are the guidelines for suspensions in the league, if you show to the meeting (Brian) you get 2 games and if you don't show, you only get 1 game.

This is a joke, but that's how it's been for years.

HOSveryupset:mad:

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
VMSL

Azzi has dubbed our win on the weekend as a 'MILD UPSET" That is a complete over exaggeration. How long have I been on here telling people it's all about winning when you have to. I don't think it was an upset at all. I think the "pinks" are completely overrated and the score actually flattered them!!!

Broncothinksthevmslisoncrack

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco,

A good team is defined by how they play on a regular basis......not just one or two games. Anyone can go on a run but to be considered a good team you need to be consistently good.

We have shown that this year and you have only won 1 game since X-mas???? Way to go! Just keep patting yourself on the back!

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dr Seuss

It hurts doesn't it? Knowing your organization will never amount to anything but a port in the storm for vagabond soccer players who are seeking their true identity!!! Are you telling me you guys should be considered and even mentioned in the same breath as stalwart Premier teams such as ourselves??? Don't make me laugh!!! Have a nice 6 weeks off!!!!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Girls Blouse

HOS~
I do have a major problem with the VMSL and the suspensions that went with the red cards.
NO kidding.

Stop your fcuking moaning ya tit. So what if Brian got two games for a "push up" You should just go and thank your lucky stars and the league for being so kind to you.Then turn and tuck your tails between your legs and shut up. How can BBY of all people moan about suspensions?

Miller throws a deliberate elbow in plain view of the Ref and busts our players nose. Then if that's not enough the big twat decides he's to fcuking cool to leave the pitch so he hung around an continued coaching. How the hell does a guy get a red and is able to do the fcuking half time talk?

They are probably just making up for the 20 games Miller should have got!

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk Hell has frozen over

I agree wholeheartedly whith KNVB. There are definitely have and have not teams as far as league blow jobs go. Metro Ford, BBY, Sapperton, and to some extent Westside are all league cronies. From what I heard, Miller should have gotten at least 5 games, he should get another 5 for just being a fcuking prick!!!!

Broncocantbelieveheagreeswithknvb!!:confused:

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Being.....

Bronco,

If being a fcuking prick was criteria for suspensions you would have to move to Alberta to get a game.

Leanjustcouldnotreadanymoregarbagefromthismoron

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0