Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Rants (and Raves ?)

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Braveheart

Does the truth hurt you imbecile?? Why is it that Miller has more clubs to his name than Arnold Palmer?? could it be because no one can fcuking stand him?? He's lucky his old man polished League VIP dick half his life, or he would have gotten 10 games for his vicious attack!!!:rolleyes:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb riding the bucky Bronco Bullshit

As for blow jobs go Bronco, you should talk to knvb and the points that they took from you for the Croat piss taking of Slurry.

If those teams are the blow jobs, then Slurry and Croats are the Cry Babies of the league, when ever something doesn't go there way.

My question was, why did one player get 1 game and the other 2, for the same infraction, fighting each other with no punches thrown.

As for the league trying to make up games that should have been given to Millar, that is a load of shite too. You knvb, even said that the incident looked harmless at the time and that is why none of your chicken shite players did nothing.

So because the injury is worse than the infraction looked, the player should get more games.

Mabey the Ref should have followed that guy, I don't nose his name, to the hospital so he could get an exact account of the injury. Then the suspension could be given out accordingly.

Keep on riding the Bronco BS, knvb, you wanker, nice picture.

HOS:mad:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
First you take shot at Player, Now it's Personal

Bronco you have to be joking, if you have won half as many games, championships, or cups as Steve, you could have something to say about him. You have to be a winner to slag someone, and the only thing Croat's can brag about is Three Imperial Cups, one was played vs. Peg after they had allready won the B.C.'s and could give a shite.

Don't take a shot at my teammate and coach, because he has allways beat you in every game you have played agianst him, but I know you Carrotts are a little tense because if you don't keep winning in Imperial Cup, your year is over for B.C's.

HOSdefendinghiscoachsohegetsanotherStartthisWeekend :eek:

Gaffa

Jul 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Play off games or goal difference?

Does anyone know how the league determine promotion/relegation when 2 teams are tied for the spot on points?

96ers apparently feel that if they are tied on points with Clan they will go up, based on 'goal difference' or is it just 'goals for'...

Considering the fact the rest of the footballing world use the goals for/against ratios as a way to break the tie I'm sure the VMSL use some kind of play-off game. :eek:

Is there anything in the league constitution about this or do they just make it up as they go along. The more I think about it the more I feel I'm able to answer the question...bound to be a play off game:rolleyes:

GF/GAshouldbethewaythough:eek:

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It would propably be determined in a game playoff like it was last year between AC Milan and Sporting.

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You would think that it would be a playoff game and I hope that it is!

But with Rueben running the team, indirectly at least, and being on the VMSL Executive you would think that he already knows what the answer is.

Looking at the tables it would seem that they are even in goal difference but goals for it has them ahead.

John

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As found on TTP (i.e. Unofficial)

5.3. In the event of two teams having the same number of points at the end of the league schedule, and providing that this situation affects the promotion or relegation of teams, a one game playoff on a neutral ground shall take place with extra time periods. If the teams are still tied after extra time, a penalty kick series will be used to decide the winner. Where three or more teams are affected, a round-robin tournament among the tied teams will take place and the tie breaking formula outlined in Section 4.3 of the Rules and Regulations will be used.
Found: here.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I say they do it the OLD fashioned way. Let corner kick decided it.

Has anyone ever though to just go look up the constitution on the website? I don't know the address, but I'm sure it's out there. That's got to better than 20 posts of the Ref beaters guesses.

That keeper sure is a clever lad. He's a qucik typer to......:rolleyes:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Has anyone ever though to just go look up the constitution on the website?
Yes, lots have people have but it's not there.

That is why TTP has an unofficial version up. The league I presume is too fcuking scared of people asking questions and such if they put it up themselves.

~TB.

Gaffa

Jul 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Could be fun...

So let me get this straight...

Its possible that Peg, PGR and Lomas could tie for 9th spot in Div1a. This means we would go into a round robin tournement with the looser finishing in 9th spot outright.. Which, as it happens, is the position one needs to finish in inorder to go into a playoff game with the team that finishes in 9th spot in Div1b. :rolleyes:

Great. So the end of the season will coincide nicely with pre-season training.

The campaign for coin tossing starts here. I'm too old for that many play-off games.

The Gaffa.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
gaffa

do the 2 penultimate teams from 1a and 1b actually play a playoff game or does the team with the lower point total get relegated?

Gaffa

Jul 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bandcamp

Fcuked if I know. But at a guess thats what I suspect will happen. Didn't the Sikh Temple lads have a play off last year when they finished in 9th spot.

Its a crap shoot.

Literally, the way we play sometimes! ;)

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB

You jumped all over that poor American on the Valley thread. That was some show you put on.

But if I get this correctly, you edited your post after a Valley guy pointed out your numerous spelling and grammatical errors. I wish I had seen the original version because there are still errors.:confused:

The funny thing is, you accused him of being stupid. You said that he appeared as if he was 26 years old and in grade 12, yet his English is vastly superior to yours.:D Does that mean you never graduated? Were you a drop-out? Was the plot to Dick and Jane a little too tough to follow?:rolleyes:

If you are going to take the piss out of someone who is clearly more intelligent than you (insert any TTPer here - except Sid), then you may want to have a dictionary or a thesaurus handy for the big words.:cool:

That is one Monkeys opinion.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Note: the apostrophe

And shouldn't that one Monkey's opinion be posted somewhere else?

Meanwhile, there have now been two abandoned games in as many weeks -- but still no word on what's going to happen on the Excellent Site.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That is one Monkeys opinion.

And it's way fcuking off-topic :mad: Isn't there a FVSL vs VMSL thread somewhere? Ask your American cousin to show it to you :rolleyes:

~TB.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
To end this

Please Monkey take my o so horrible post Here and kindly correct it for me.

Thanks smart guy.

Keeps, I heard an over 30's or 35's game was called is this one of the two?

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No. The ones I'm referring to are both Div 2 games -- one cup and one league. Curiously, both involve the Firemen. As a result, Cliff Ave has no idea whether or not they get a bye next round or what. Likewise, the standings don't reflect the fact that the Surrey-Firemen game ever took place. If I'm not mistaken, doesn't an abandoned game get recorded as being played with no points distributed?

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come to think of it: two back-to-back abandonments for a single team. Shouldn't there be some sort of discipline or fine handed out so there won't be a third?

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bad rant

All right, all right. The rant was in the wrong thread.

But was I wrong?;)

By the way, the apostrophe key does not work on my keyboard (note that I have no contractions).

If one team gets abandoned two weeks in a row, there should be some serious consideration for discipline. Whether it be fines, suspensions; perhaps even withdrawal from further cup play or whatever they are still playing for.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
(note that I have no contractions)
Fine. We'll pass that along to your obstetrician. Report back to us if you suspect any complications.

Out of the cup? That should be a given -- I'm thinking ejection from the league for the remainder of the season or at least a hefty fine. Besides, who knows what the score may have been at the time of the abandonment -- for all we know both WU Sarajevo and Surrey FC may have been screwed out of a win.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0