Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Rants (and Raves ?)

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
just for KNVB

WHY FCUK DIDN'T SAPPERTON PLAY INDO THIS WEEKEND? They obviously got a field and were able to field a team. Now at the end of the year it will add another week potentially to the schedule while other teams will sit and wait to play them in cup games.

Brutal,

Of course this doesn't count if Indo were unable to play but somehow I doubt that was the case.......................

John

futbol

Jun 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
So John what you're saying is that the league should have found a field for Sapperton and Indo to play on this weekend because obviously there were fields available. AND most importantly, that Larsson is a cancerous twat.:eek: :eek:. John, my son, those are both very valid points.:cool: :cool:

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We suggested to play them on the Minoru Turf, or McNair, but they (WAB?)said they didn't want it to be a "road" game:rolleyes:

Sandman

PS: We also offered to play them on a Wednesday night at Newton............:D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Imperial Cup Final
Sunday 1:30 PM @ Kinsmen

Divisional Playoff
Sunday 3:30 PM @ TBA

Unless the divisional playoff game between Inter & Westside is at Kinsmen as well, I can only shake my head at the thinking that goes on down at the league office sometimes.

Why can't the Inter/Westside game be played on Saturday?

Of course, this rant is all moot if the game is scheduled for Kinsmen, which would then make it the best decision the VMSL has ever made... :D
~Regs.

next to god

Not Bright
Aug 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sandman said:
We suggested to play them on the Minoru Turf, or McNair, but they (WAB?)said they didn't want it to be a "road" game:rolleyes:

Sandman

PS: We also offered to play them on a Wednesday night at Newton............:D

Since neither team has access to Newton fields on Wednesday night, you would look dumb playing in the parking lot!!! :cool:

next to god

Not Bright
Aug 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sandman

No, but at least I have the opportunity to sing for my team at the Imperial Cup Final, the Round of 16 and ALL NEXT YEAR in Premier!!! :cool:

NTG :)

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NTG,

Good stuff that piss take. Quite impressive.:rolleyes:

Since you're an easy target, I could sling some more shite back at you but I'm not going to. A piece of advise, never get to comfortable. You never know when things will turn for the better or worse. The SFC relegation was not that long ago. If "you" had actually earned a spot in Premier then maybe I would take your post a bit more seriously. So piss take away, if you need help on any more cliched one liners let me know.

Sandman

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
yo next to god

next to god who do u think u are. U guys are scared to play indo and that is that. Sandman is 100 percent rite. ANd mr next to god u no that premier league gonna suck next year because indo anit it. Indo is da only good thing that league has and now there not in premier.. INdo brigns the media. ANd premier leage needs a brown team because they make the game happen. wooooooooooooooooooo

Da pimp is bakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

next to god

Not Bright
Aug 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sandman

You know I jest!!

I never get too comfortable, way too fat for that!!

As to earning the Premier spot, since we "aquired" Peg we have been to the 1/4's twice, the semi's twice and the Finals once, only missing the Final eight once. I take no credit for the SFC debacle, it was forced on the Club by DW and was a disaster from the start, that is why we spend the energy and $ on the horse.

Star Pimp

Look at the three results this year against Indo!!

Peg 3
Indo 0
Last I looked Khalsa had a good tan except their new striker HOS!!!

Gone to Sunny Surrey

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
NTG

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I figured it would be a stretch to think that the powers that be would be able to figure out that you don't schedule other games near the same time as the LEAGUE CUP.

Westside/Inter is scheduled for Adanac according to the excellent site :rolleyes:

I understand that the league puts in a lot of hours and tries to do it's best but this is a no brainer as far as I'm concerned. The Imperial Cup once was a huge showcase for our league. Why fcuk it up by scheduling other big games at a different park?

Do you think any Westside or Inter people will come out to Kinsmen? Do you think any Slurrey or Peg people will go to Adanac?

~Sger.

Regs said:
Imperial Cup Final
Sunday 1:30 PM @ Kinsmen

Divisional Playoff
Sunday 3:30 PM @ TBA

Unless the divisional playoff game between Inter & Westside is at Kinsmen as well, I can only shake my head at the thinking that goes on down at the league office sometimes.

Why can't the Inter/Westside game be played on Saturday?

Of course, this rant is all moot if the game is scheduled for Kinsmen, which would then make it the best decision the VMSL has ever made... :D
~Regs.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever said:
Regs'showcasearguementisselfserving

:rolleyes:

;)
What the fcuk are you on about?!?!?! I don't play for either of Westside or Inter! :rolleyes:

BTW, the reason I've heard for the 1:30 kickoff for the Imperial final is in case Kinsmen is rained out... the league has booked Carson turf up the street at the same time just in case.

~Regs.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts