Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sixfyv for some reason you are looking at that small monkey. Thats Ok man. Just increase the stokes and it all work out. More than half of the world have small monkeys. It is only few with Slavik and Nigerian back gropund with big monkeys.
Now tell me the out come between Croatia Soccer club North Van. Both clubs are in Elzono to go to see the gone with wind. North van has Colin Soo a fantastic young player. With tun of pace and good right foot crosses to far goal post. Croatia might wake up and start kicking. They might add few horses. That is if NK does not get all the guys from rock of Dalmacia. Some of the guys do not see much playing time. I just do not understand why such a promissing young guy would not have spot on the team.
It will all work out, there is going to be two teams in future kicking the crap out of each other.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sixfyv for some reason you are looking at that small monkey. Thats Ok man. Just increase the stokes and it all work out. More than half of the world have small monkeys. It is only few with Slavik and Nigerian back gropund with big monkeys.
Now tell me the out come between Croatia Soccer club North Van. Both clubs are in Elzono to go to see the gone with wind. North van has Colin Soo a fantastic young player. With tun of pace and good right foot crosses to far goal post. Croatia might wake up and start kicking. They might add few horses. That is if NK does not get all the guys from rock of Dalmacia. Some of the guys do not see much playing time. I just do not understand why such a promissing young guy would not have spot on the team.
It will all work out, there is going to be two teams in future kicking the crap out of each other.

what in gods fcuk.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just bit of fun with Sixfyv picture on his posts. Kick the dam ball and have fun. No fracks.
He is telling us somthing with that picture. Peg Delta will be a good game to watch. Miller vs Reedie should bring lots of hard tackles and longer attacking balls.

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
wv 3 inter 2

Caught this match out at balmy Van Tech last night and WVAN was full marks for the win, although they came from behind twice. With all due respect to Inter, WVAN could have been up by 4 or 5 at the half were it not for some fantastic goalkeeping :eek: Except for a penalty kick in the first 5 minutes, which I believe gave Tino Cucca his first goal of the season, the first 45 was spent entirely in the Inter half....which also meant the Pegasus Alumni meeting on the sidelines in the other half didn't see any action until the second half. An absolutely cracking goal by Omari finally tied it before halftime.

Great to see 2 old boys get the victory for WVAN, as Doddy ties it up and then Jinky scores yet another free kick to win it, both goals going right through the netting and up against the back stop, thoroughly confusing the now frozen participants of the alumni meeting.

I've seen every team now and WVAN is the class of the league with Surrey right there just a step behind, in my opinion. Although, have I really seen WVAN play??? This considering they were missing about 6 or 7 players last night that could be starters on WVAN and would be starters on any other premier team. Easy to see why the Coach of the Year keeps his big jacket stuffed with pints all game...those decisions can be stressful :bronco:

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter keeper was MOTM by far and should be getting the pizza this week because without him the score could easily have been 6-2. Three world class saves.

FCN

Jan 25, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
2-1 for Columbus. Richmond is a team lacking in creativity, chemistry and confidence. I can t see how it will change. They work hard but not terribly smart. They played a decent first half then fell apart in the 2nd. They are going to continue to struggle with the players they have. I didn t see Ren or Owen there, have they decided to go elsewhere?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hope not, FCN..........the team is in desperate need of some change......but all the goals given up seem to be coming from the same side. :(

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is all development of young club players moving to premier sides. Inter does not have a feeder syste. They go all over the place to add a guy or two. Same goes for Clumbus.
It just does not work. Both Inter and Columbus need to sit down and form a club Italy that will stay and move to BC premier league. Same goes for Croatian clubs.
It is not about I it is about a community in general. Some of the guys just does not see it.There is no way small clubs will be able to draw players as soon as BC league starts.
It is time to change. Croatia SC,Nk Hrvat, NK Vatreni, Nk Torcida and Burnaby Bacardi got to go all as one. CFC Croatia or CFC Hrvat.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Or you form a club not based on ethnicity. You could use other criteria: for example, geography, friendship, loyalty, etc.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will make a comment about the disgraceful behaviour on the Columbus sideline today. EVERY single opportunity to beak about something they did. One of the coaches will be facing a LENGTHY ban for his abusive language towards the ref. Honestly, it was disgraceful. I only saw the first half of the game.......that's how bad it was. :(

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
What can you say. Roman bod, bad ref and here you go. Things get out of hand.
Sometimes guys running the clubs can not take it and it shows. Sometimes refs have a bad game and things get out of hand. After all we are all men. It's a top level game. What do you expect. It only makes it better for next game. I am sure no one will start screaming at a ref with out a reason. All the same ref has the final call. Person who did that will have time off to think what he did.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
...then you missed the two fantastic goals by Colombus to take the win Captain

Actually, I saw both of them from a distance so I can't say they were fantastic or shite. I suppose I will have to go with your judgment. BTW, did you think your coach's actions were justified?.....but I was up close to watch the coach make a complete arse of himself and the team. The funny thing is the he went off on something he was wrong about especially since he was 60 yards behind the incident he claimed was a hand ball. To be honest, he started in the first two minutes of the game, claiming a ball was out when it was obviously still part of the line. He went off on the assistant at that time.

Whistleblower did a good job in the first half(can't comment on the second) and I was stunned to see the reaction. The game was very close to being abandoned and he would have had every right to the way this coach was going on.

CalmYourself

Nov 14, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's true, there was some frustration displayed today by a coach who has seen his team come up quite short in their last two weeks... frustrations that may have gotten the better of him at the time but this should not be the focus of the game. One can see it as "disgraceful behavior" or you can see it as trying to find a way to light a spark under a team that has not been playing to their full potential of late. You see it as the first of these options, I see it as the latter... regardless of our opinions, reflections of the game should be based on how the 22 players played the game instead on choosing to focus on sideline activity.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's true, there was some frustration displayed today by a coach who has seen his team come up quite short in their last two weeks... frustrations that may have gotten the better of him at the time but this should not be the focus of the game. One can see it as "disgraceful behavior" or you can see it as trying to find a way to light a spark under a team that has not been playing to their full potential of late. You see it as the first of these options, I see it as the latter... regardless of our opinions, reflections of the game should be based on how the 22 players played the game instead on choosing to focus on sideline activity.

Interesting point I suppose but if telling a ref that he is a fcuking idiot and saying that he is in a league that is way above what he is capable of reffing and telling the ref he has always been a ****ing disgrace to the league is a way to motivate a team.......... that is simply pathetic. I'm sure the league will deal with it accordingly. Interesting that Tiernan was embarrassed by the actions of the sidelines too......And there was only 7 people there in the first half (2 subs). To say the verbal abuse to an official is a rallying cry for a struggling team shows a lot about the way a team is run I suppose. Good luck the rest of the year. This sort of sideline antics (and some of the players) explains a lot about the Surrey United game a little while ago. It's easy to see how that game turned out now based on what happened in the first half of the game today.

CalmYourself

Nov 14, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Like I said Captain, you have your own opinions and that's fine but stop getting so caught up over details that don't directly relate to how the game was played. The referee is a grown man, I'm sure he's heard harsh words before..... now moving on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0