Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Club I Champ requests that you only post results here.

Sorry Larsson, that means no more love letters to your WV boytoys.

Carry on.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is clear that Surrey wants to play in new BC Premier League. God on Naill well done. But just the same I also know the feeling Columbus is going through. Same as us we forgot to come to play this weekend.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
He must be doing alot of spitutal growing latley. Team is flying. God on him some get away with it, some get the kick in the but. He is a good man on the right page. Now how do we tell Bobby Canadian kids can play well. Not possible. Inter won Tino scored four. Bobby is looking now. He needs a guy that will play for ten grand. The only thing I wish Orange trucks and C foot start a brake away league with 8 Canadian sides and then it will all be good again.
I love that malple leaf. I can not say my pell does.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr. Base, be careful what words you choose to misspell. It's not funny to make fun of people's religion, just ask your former countrymen the Serbs, Bosnians, Kosovars etc. Reminds me of Bobby and Bill Azzi trying to destroy great game by using crazy refs who hate Croatian teams. I like pudding.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
He must be doing alot of spitutal growing latley. Team is flying. God on him some get away with it, some get the kick in the but. He is a good man on the right page. Now how do we tell Bobby Canadian kids can play well. Not possible. Inter won Tino scored four. Bobby is looking now. He needs a guy that will play for ten grand. The only thing I wish Orange trucks and C foot start a brake away league with 8 Canadian sides and then it will all be good again.
I love that malple leaf. I can not say my pell does.

come again?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is not a ref that is destroying Croats. It is their inability not to play offside. They have been in this league for many years. Bill does not like anybody unless you are Italian. That is OK by all of us. We know what he thinks. Thanks for riminder of a use of one word. That is not what I ment. Arkan is olso a big dilo. That woud make them big boys. Forget the war. That was over their, that is why they came to Canada. Europe and upper Europe is Uniting, only dumb ones will still srart the wars. Just look what happans when it starts. All's I want is to have fun and play soccer. No interast in any other hastal demos.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey Utd Firefighters
Coq. Metro-Ford Wolves
Cloverdale Athletic
Sat/ 2.00pm

Delta United
ICSF Inter
John Oliver
Sun/ 2.15pm

These 2 games are huge this week and worth the trip to watch.
The makeup game between SUFF and WV will also be so important when ever they reschedule it.
Great battles going on for the top 4 spots.
I personally never thought Delta would be there, But good for them.
Last game till the midway point of the season and no clear cut leaders.
Very exciting season to say the least.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's like a computer virus ffs! It's not banter and it's not ttp when your eyes are bleeding.
This place used to be a good craic. Shame:mad:

I know, I hate it when people post stuff barely related to the thread :D...GO COQUITLAM METRO FORD!

So Dancing Bear and Sir M, what are your prognostications for the second half of the season? Who turns it around? Who takes (or keeps) the Premier crown?

Looks like West Van has moved on from the Nationals debacle and like Westside might earn back some respect before the season is through but I still peg them for demotion...Westside Rino vs Westside Rangers derby in Div. 1 next year.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for some sanity.

I say that SU looks very strong at the moment. It will be some combination of SU, MF, and WV at the top, depending on injuries, as the latter two will get significantly better as the year wears on, and right now, it is tough for SU to get much better than what they showed on Sunday. Peg and the Italian sides as a longshot to finish top three, but will probably finish somewhere in the 4-8 spots at the end of the day.

At the bottom, I think that Sapperton, Richmond, Norvan and perhaps Westside will be having to fight to stay up.

Delta will finished around seventh.

I have no idea what is going on with Croatia.

But if pressed, I say Norvan and Sapp will go down, SU and WV will win hardware.

Sir M.

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know, I hate it when people post stuff barely related to the thread :D...GO COQUITLAM METRO FORD!

So Dancing Bear and Sir M, what are your prognostications for the second half of the season? Who turns it around? Who takes (or keeps) the Premier crown?

Looks like West Van has moved on from the Nationals debacle and like Westside might earn back some respect before the season is through but I still peg them for demotion...Westside Rino vs Westside Rangers derby in Div. 1 next year.

Since you asked:D

The league seems to be a lot tighter this year. In all the games I have seen/been involved in, there hasn't been much between squads barring the occasional gubbing.
Surrey is impressive this year and will be tough to beat. WV, like last year are strong and I think are the only team that comes close....not close enough though IMO. Delta an also-ran. To be fair I haven't seen Metro Ford or Clanbus yet. Inter middle of the pack.
As far as relegation goes; who knows! What I will say though is that the only way there will be a derby is if Rino gets promoted. Westside FC will not be going down. Sorry Berg.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh yeah. Im old school, but you get the drift.

Thanks DB. :)

PS, you have not seen the "real" WVFC yet.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside FC will not be going down. Sorry Berg.

Mister Bear, how could I resist the chance to wind you up knowing full well you are a Westside acolyte :D

In all honesty it would be a shame to see Westside relegated as they are a staple of the Vancouver soccer community. You guys adding any UBC players in a couple weeks?

Ideally the Croats would be relegated so we could restrict Mr. Base to one thread when he decides to weigh in on Croatian soccer in Vancouver...makes it easier for him as well, doesn't have to suffer the embarrassment of posting in the wrong thread as he does from time to time...:D

Sir M,
I am anticipating the Surrey - West Van match as it will certainly answer some questions about who is the top dog this year. Too bad we don't have a date yet! Don't you guys get Max and a few Capilano players back in a few weeks? Should inject some more pace into the works no?

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
DB...The former.

Or maybe both...;)

Berg..no comment.

Again, thank you for re-establishing sanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0