Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another league would just add to the problem. I thought the consensus among most people on here was that premier is at it's best right now.. When there is only one division.Not A and B. Essentially all your doing is re-creating that. Condensing the talent into more leagues.. or did you figure that the VMSL would just decide to not have their own Premier league if yours was created??and whats not to say they go through with the Super league??Alot of crazy ideas seem to be coming out here, I think that if the vote was one that wasn't legitimate, then take it again (now that all the information for the super league is supposed to be avaliable) and stop all the bitching:D.
It was a piss take. I hope.

Bottom line is that the VMSL Premier is great this year. At the end of the year, the top 4 will be eligible for the Super League. If teams opt to NOT be a part of it, they will keep going down the standings until they have 4 teams. If they can't convince 4 VMSL premier teams to join this new division, then this new division will not happen... the VMSL premier will remain status quo.

The "power" is in the hands of the clubs, not Will Azzi, or Cloughie.

All this said, I have a feeling that when clubs are offered to go to this "new", "better" league, they will. Knowing full well that if it is shite, they will drop out of it and go back to the VMSL premier the following year.

My 2 bits.

Now can we get back to results, banter, and wind ups please? Two-nine is junk, Jomo has dreamy Vegas pictures on facebook, alleyezonme is silent, and sixfyv has been Metro Ford's best player this year!

FCN

Jan 25, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
The notion of a so called "Champions league" is probably the best over all compromise.....I like the idea a lot. It gives the lower teams something to shoot for and still playing and competing at a very high level. It will be a true test of where the FVSL and Island teams stand. The level of the VMSL premier league will not compromised. The top teams will have to Bolster there squads with extra players or make sure they have a suitable CAT program....and if clubs wish to opt out due to expense and scheduling commitments that could probably be accomodated. And it could easily be sold to the media........it is something for the powers that be to truely look at

TheBoss

Mar 31, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was a piss take. I hope.

I figured that, but there has been crazier ideas on here lately (making the nations cup tournament a replacement league for Prem:confused:).So I thought I would make my case just to be safe.Your right though, back to THIS league's banter.. clearly not everyone sees eye to eye on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0