Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter - Nov & Dec 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What are descent players? Downward players........? That usually doesn't bode well for a team......

Ah, Premier just isn't what it used to be.........

And we all know the best league in B.C. is the Richmond Premier Division.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It doesnt Matter said:
Fantabulous,

I don't think Sapp has a chance of making playoffs this year. They are too far behind in the points column to make it in that way and I don't think they have a chance through Imperial.

I have seen your team (croatia) play. I don't know how you guys seem to manage points. You aren't very good. You have some descent players but you don't have what it takes. Drew Smiley is your goalie? Why didn't you find a goalie that could walk properly and actually take his own goal-kicks.
Going from playing 5 games that each mean more than the Provincial Cup to playing the likes of Vancouver Olympics at Adanac (weather and field conditions permitting) the next week is not an easy thing to do, very few have done well right away after coming back from Nationals, just ask Peg.

Everyone knows the real VMSL season starts after Christmas anyway…

As for Drew, you must be fcuking kidding. True, he walks like a pigeon and kicks like his ankles are held on by scotch tape, but I still rate him as one of the top 4 keepers in this league. Slightly behind Ivan Lee.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, I've had some good sessions lately, but Sheppy is going to be tough to knock out of a starting position anytime soon. I feel Like Luongo's back up only better looking. I do have 2 VMSL Premier league shut-outs out of three starts and we're still undefeated with me in net. My CAT record isn't so good though, I think I'm 3-3.

Over-all I'm confident I could be in the 10 keepers in the league, why are the Olympics looking for an upgrade?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wouldn't be caught dead in the FVSL thread...

IDM, I’m disappointing to read that to be sure... But why exactly would you not rate me high other than you have absolutely no idea of who I am? Your logic so far has been exemplary so I'm curious of how your reward system works. Is it anything like Zellers Club Z points?

THESTEAMER

Nov 17, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knvb! I know who you are and i would rate you.I would rate you a little higher except that when we gave you an italian sausage,you called it a spicy hot dog! Props to sopel!Glad to see we're on the same team again!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It doesnt Matter said:
Knvb,

Maybe I do know who you are? How many Dutch guys play on Surrey?
Sadly, not enough.

THESTEAMER said:
Knvb! I know who you are and i would rate you. I would rate you a little higher except that when we gave you an italian sausage,you called it a spicy hot dog!
Thanks dude, but that just sounds dirty coming from the guy named THESTEAMER. You'll be happy to know that I'm a seasoned Geeger connoisseur now, I’ve been trained in the way of the Zaurrini.

With all this I-Tie love I could be the next Ivan Lee... only taller… and less Chinese

Dare to dream.

THESTEAMER

Nov 17, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm glad it was Zaurrini!If it was one of those token italians like Sal,you could probably be eating a tofu dog! By the way,i'm sure Ivan Lee is blushing through his yellow cheeks with all the attention he has been getting on here.

The Spy

Aug 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
,As for Drew you must be fcuking kidding. True, he walks like a pigeon and kicks like his ankles are held on by scotch tape, but I still rate him as one of the top 4 keepers in this league. Slightly behind Ivan Lee.

KNVB no disrespect to Smiles who would you rank below him this year. In all fairness he has been a great keeper but thats with a tough defence that you guys have with Surrey. I see Didar, Kindel, Brum, Breure(sp) (just to name a few) way ahead of him right now.

Just my opinion

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My top 10?

Sheppard - SU
Breure - Sapperton
Didar - Indo
Smiles - Croatia
Kindel - Ivan Lee's team
Serje - new AFC keeper (X-UBC and Whitecap)
Bird - Metro Ford
Brum - Sporting
LDP - Clan Bus
Me... :rolleyes: - SU

Keep in mind I haven't seen all these guys this year and my have missed a few becuase, again, we haven't seen everyone, but off the top on my head if I was second captain first pick this would be my draft list.

It doesnt Matter

Dec 1, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not a bad top ten, but I would have to change that around a little bit.

1 Brum
2 Kindel
3 Didar
4 Sheppard
5 Bird
6 Bruer
7 Smiley
8 LDP
9 AFC who ever was b4 Serj...(Hasn't proven himself yet)
10 I dont know who would fit in this position. I don't think anyone has proven themselves yet.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is London playing? I haven't hear boo about him for over a year. I was unaware Franks had played yet. I thought it was Animal until he left the little brown fellow they stick in net. ;)

Again, subjective to who I know has been playing.

Brum at number 1? I like the guy but, wow! Is that your Club Z evaluation process at work again?

It doesnt Matter

Dec 1, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey look at the goals against stats. Mind you the team in front of you must be good but the goalie is the last line of defense. Do you want some Club Z points you must need them. You running low..

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M said:

Finally busted. Now that you know who I am, I must remind Skanky that I only travel by auto or train, no overseas travel for me. Also, like most Dutch stars, I am heavily into numerology and the Zodiac. That makes me too weird to hang with those straight-as-an-arrow Inter boys. Maybe KNVB will let me come play with his side. They need the Dutch Touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0