Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter - Nov & Dec 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skanky CDMTC Blonde

May 18, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter - Nov 06'

Oranje said:
And fellas, leave Skanky alone. She brightens up this group. Skanky, if you get lonely in upper Lonsdale

Thankyou orange, at least there is one Gentelman on this thread.

But its upper Delbrrook not Lonsdale, there is a big difference. :)

By the way Utah what is LUFC what does that stand for?

Jomo10

Nov 28, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

In response to the recent Inter bashing, I was volunteered to become the official spokesman of ICSF Inter on TTP. Recently we have been the most talked about/#1 hated team in the leage. In actual fact, I think it has been like that for awhile but it has only gone this public as of late. After our bi-weekly canneloni dinner at the Italian Center last night, we have come to the unanimous decision that we are not such a hated team as one would think after spending some time on this site, it is just that people enjoy beating us and come to the park prepared when they have Inter on their schedule. Fair enough, I get just as pumped when we play Clan or MF or some of the other top teams in the league.

Also, to clarify to some of our most recent members of our "fan club", we already have enough Dutch blood on our team, Judd's bark is not as bad as his bite, Ivan Lee has the Liverpool "you'll never walk alone" tag on one arm and something about Italian love on the other, and the unidentified man walking around Granville with an Inter jacket on is homeless and was spotted after TP's car was broken into on Friday night. I'd leave it at that, he is already pissed.

Sopel, we love your comments but its time to find another team to call out.......

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Jomo,

Welcome to TTP.

BTW, that was a great freekick you hit the other week.....I swear I thought it was another great Italian footballer.......................LOOOOOOOOOUUUUU!!!!

Love ya buddy,

Gilly

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: boring Vancouver banter

posted by:Oranje
Just like watching Brazil !!!

BTW, Jomo doesn't have an avatar yet because his head won't fit into the screen!!!;)

Jomo10

Nov 28, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

I always thought Avatar was that guy in the "you kicked my dog skit" a few years ago. I'll see if I can get his pic. ;)

On a side note, our heads aren't big, its you guys who make us out to be better than we really are. :D

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Skanky CDMTC Blonde said:
Thankyou orange, at least there is one Gentelman on this thread.

But its upper Delbrook not Lonsdale, there is a big difference. :)

Chivalry is not dead m'lady, simply resting, waiting for a renaissance.

Pardonez moi for the faux pas on the place of residence. I did not have an appreciation for the nuance of the North Shore neighbourhoods.

Nice of Jomo to join us. How come your biggest fans did not get invited to the canneloni-fest??

Tough luck for TP and his coat. Perhaps its new owner is another fan?

I should point out for Jomo's benefit that he is not worthy of an avatar until he becomes a better bastard, i.e. has so much time on his hands that he can justify a monetary contribution to this humble website.

PS: How does Shaggy feel to be the only Dutchman on the squad? Aren't most Italian club teams improved by a Dutch contingent? See Van Basten, Rijkaard, Gullit, Davids, Seedorf & Co. for prime examples.

Brent Sopel

Nov 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Jomo10, I think this is what you may be looking for...

http://www.goyk.com/flash.asp?path=270

Welcome to Inter's fan club, I mean takethepiss.com. I appreciate your comments, but I must let you know that I don't really like canneloni. Thanks for the invite though.

The reason I haven't called out any other teams is because I don't have a problem with the rest of the league for the most part (Special Olympics excluded). I will call it as it, and Inter struts around like they own the league. What have they won? A good/average team you are. A great team you are not. I'm waiting for Inter to win a Championship and start their dynasty like Westside. My bad, I forgot they're in Div 1 now. Didn't mean to pour salt into any fresh wounds...seriously.

Jomo10

Nov 28, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Thanks for the welcoming!

Gilly, you know as well as I do the nets at BBY Lake Turf are not regulation. Must be that gravel field we train on with those football posts.

BVS is no longer referred to as 100% Dutch, he married into an Italian family, and you might be right about referring to those "Dutch legends" but I like to refer to the Holland National Team's performance at the last few major tournaments (or the ones they managed to qualify for), their aboslute laugher against Italy a few years back, and D. Kuyt. Nevertheless if you are offering your services to our team, we can always use some more help.

Sopel I saved my last comments for you.....No doubt you have a hard on for our team which is understandable. Sure our goal every year has been to win the Provincial Cup, unfortunately we have been beaten the past 4 years in every round. We're hoping that the only round left to win is the last one. We have won a League Cup, which I believe is an important cup in terms of consistency. Most importantly for us is that we have created a great club to play for. We have a great room, nice kit, and unlimited beer/pop/chips three times a week. We dont leave the dressing room until after midnight on most nightswhen practice is over by 8. Sure the hardware is the most important but we know we are a quality squad, not one person on here can argue that looking at the standings for the past 5 years. I dont believe we are a cocky team and I dont believe you are good enough to question our team. As Ankle Breaker has said you are more than welcome to come out and enjoy a kick around with the lads. We'll be waiting for you.........

Quick question to the vets here, I hear VMSL has 2 field times during the week for the New Year. Are we looking at multiple Saturday/Sunday doubleheaders or will there be more of an effort to schedule night games during the week? Looks like season is on hold until the New Year.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: staying up until midnight ?

posted by: Jomo10
unlimited beer/pop/chips three times a week
The only thing I remember you doing after matches or training was going home ASAP... Unless we were in Penticton and you couldn't leave until the bus did!!! Mind you, after hours was a different story!!! ;)

Jomo10

Nov 28, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Oh how the times have changed Guiness....I only wish I listended sooner to the advice of the older guys, then again kudos to me and the rest of our 'young' team for observing and learning the ways of the wise....for this, I thank you. It sure is a lot more fun!!!

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Quick question to the vets here, I hear VMSL has 2 field times during the week for the New Year. Are we looking at multiple Saturday/Sunday doubleheaders or will there be more of an effort to schedule night games during the week?

Look for Friday night/Sunday afternoon Doubleheaders. If both teams played Friday night, they'll be matched up on Sunday as well.

Also look forward to Tues 9PM Wed 9PM. SAT 6PM and SUN 6PM timeslots.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Does anyone here remember the days when you had a league game on the Saturday and an Imperial cup game on the Sunday? Made for some great weekends, especially at the Roxy Sunday nights :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Regs said:
Does anyone here remember the days when you had a league game on the Saturday and an Imperial cup game on the Sunday? Made for some great weekends, especially at the Roxy Sunday nights :D

Remember the days well, Regs.........not so much the Roxy nights though. :D

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Brent sopel... The vancouver olympics would like to invite u to one of their training sessions. They are wondering if u would like to put on a yellow helmet and a gurdle and come for a run..! JACK ASS if ur a man which i am sure ur not.. Come out !!! u have probabley never played competitive soccer in ur life and u probabley still live at home with ur mom jackass... Be a man and except the invitation.. I guarantee u will have FUN!! lol.. Let us enjoy our last 10 games in premier but most of all have fun with u at our practice... Bring out ur double chin and ur boots and come see how a team without a win trains... U have to be very prepared to in play premier but i guarantee we will be very prepared to have u at our practice. BE A MAN NOT A JACK ASS BEHIND ur computer... ;) If u look anything like brent sopel we are gonna have fun big boy???

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Brent "double chin" sopel, I know u never excepted inters invitation so hopefully u will except the olympics!! Be a man!!! :)

Brent Sopel

Nov 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will not be accepting any invitations to Inter's training or the Special Olympics' training sessions. I have an image to maintain, and I wouldn't be caught dead at either team's training. You seem a little bent out of shape from my comments. Maybe you're the guy who's helmet is two sizes too small.

BTW, I don't look like Sopel, I don't have a double chin, and I have more wins in Premier than every player on your team combined. Ouch, that must hurt. Even more than the tight helmet.

Best Regards,

Sopes

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: sensitve east van thug

Originally posted by: Fantabulous
JACK ASS if ur a man which i am sure ur not.. Come out !!! u have probabley never played competitive soccer in ur life and u probabley still live at home with ur mom jackass... Be a man and except the invitation..
It's called TakeThePiss you fcuking Monkey!!! If you don't like being pointed out for having a shite team (sorry Speersy) or being picked on for losing week in and out, DON'T READ IT...

That said, I'd like to invite anyone who's ever said anything about my mom and her pijama's to our next training session... Bring the vasoline and duct tape... If you're men (which I hope you're not) you'll accept the invitation... Hopefully you still live with your mom so she can drop you off... Maybe donate some oranges and such???

Oh and my dad is going to beat up your dad!!! :rolleyes: IDIOT!!!

BTW, I'm pretty positive the Olympics don't train!!! ;)

THESTEAMER

Nov 17, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hello all!This is my 1st post and i would like to say what a great site this is to allow all this wonderful banter.I can't wait to get in on the slagging!:) I do have a couple of comments or questions however.To brent sopel,you are hilarious,what's with so much of Inter and why is vetern Ivan Lee's name being thrown about? I don't think he has ever been on here before.Sopel?:confused:

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guiness...(robocop) Go spank ur monkey! And if u don t like doing it urself i am sure brent sopel will give u a hand JACKASS! :)

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Olympics do so train. Their starting 12 were seen making snow angels in the park last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0