Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter - Nov & Dec 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

GiGGs

Jul 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter - Nov 06'

Gilly,

Thanks for the update. Hard to keep up with what is going on with you guys in Peg... I look forward to your game summaries every week.

Cheers on the good start to the season.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sandman said:
DudeLove,

Nowhere have I compared our club to yours (if in fact it is yours). Inter is far more superior. After all, our yo-yo club has the same number of Imperial Cups as your team. A whopping 1, One, Uno

Sandman

And I dont think Dude was around for that.
But Ivan Lee was, including his chips and beers.

Ankle Breaker

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

I am not sure why Inter is suddenly the talk of the thread. Nobody in our dressing room believes we are the best b/c if we did believe that then we would not get 15-18 guys out at every training session working hard.

Let's pick on another team although I am sure it fires up the guys when they read stuff said about us (i.e."we are cocky, etc).

We are a team who have had a good start to the season and hopefully this will continue...

Sandman..This year I have been very impressed with our team and our attitude compared to other years...perhaps we have not played against the top teams yet but we look forward to that challenge. The league for the most part is very competitive and that is what makes it so difficult to be league champs and provincial champs.

Brent Sopel

Nov 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

I can just see 15-18 Inter players, and Oranje, telling each other how great they are, and how damn good they look. I heard Inter had the city of Vancouver double the amount of mirrors in the Trout Lake change room because of all of the fighting that's been going on after training. Miror time is a hot commodity with these guys I here.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ankle Breaker said:
I am not sure why Inter is suddenly the talk of the thread. Nobody in our dressing room believes we are the best b/c if we did believe that then we would not get 15-18 guys out at every training session working hard.

It is not suddenly.
It is the team everyone loves to hate.
The team is Italian based....usually reason enough to hate.

Oh, you will learn young Luke.

Tell Lee to break open a nice Chianti and serve up some geegers.

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Brent Sopel said:
I can just see 15-18 Inter players, and Oranje, telling each other how great they are, and how damn good they look. I heard Inter had the city of Vancouver double the amount of mirrors in the Trout Lake change room because of all of the fighting that's been going on after training. Mirror time is a hot commodity with these guys I hear.

Where does Inter practice? I'll swing by and bring Stormy his own mirror :rolleyes: You can't be serious that this fantastic, supreme, incredible, superior, remarkable, extraordinary, unbelievable, tremendous, wonderful, unique, marvelous, brilliant squad of young heroes is forced to train on the wee pebbles of Trout Lake? 30 years on and I am still picking boulders out of my knees. I thought the youth of today only played when there is sun in the sky and pristine turf beneath the feet.

I guess Zaurrini hates Columbus too? Ankle Breaker is Italian, from one of the eastern parts of the empire I believe. Just look look at the tremendously Italian roster of Inter:

Croutchini
Spracklino
Maistryano
Dhamiano
Kindelio
Juddo
Perryino
Kosini
Leeo
Footmanlio
Freyini
Van Schageniano

Oh yeah, Tempesta, Marrellos x2, Cucca, Corrazza, and Scaligine play there too. So much for Internazionale meaning "international". :D

Mr. Rempa

Jul 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Oranje:

Sorry pal you got two last names wrong

Juddo it should Juddette

Freyini it should be Freyeticchi

just helping mate :D

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Oranje said:
I guess Zaurrini hates Columbus too?

Croutchini
Spracklino
Maistryano
Dhamiano
Kindelio
Juddo
Perryino
Kosini
Leeo
Footmanlio
Freyini
Van Schageniano

Your guess is wrong....I like both teams.

But you may correct me if I am wrong, but I think that those three players do have Italian somewhere in there family tree.
And Lee was grandfatehred in a while back.
I was Compari at his baptism....

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

That's the point, they all seem to have an Italian in the woodpile somewhere...

Lee even has Italian tatoos. At least you weren't having Campari at the baptism...

Kindel with the headbands and Spracklin with the man-pelt are obvious Italians. Judd has a fierce dog like most manly Italians.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I find the debate about dropping Premier back a few teams to say the days of ten teams quite interesting.

If you do drop back to fewer teams say ten, it is a virtual certainty that the promoted team(s) will be the same side(s) being relegated. That is one point.

Secondly, wasn't the CAT club affiliated team system intended to improve the overall quality of soccer? I very much think it has had quite the opposite impact and has been detrimental and destructive of the quality of the lower divisions in the VMSL. It certainly didn't help that the same mastermind of the CAT system was responsible for whacking out Div. 3. Now Div. 2really sucks.

Some of the other negatives affecting the quality of the VMSL include amalgamations at the Premier and div one levels over recent years. Instead of two fairly decent teams still there, the mergers have simply ended up with one team still around.

Players changing clubs as frequently as college students change addresses hasn't helped either.

The biggest problem is the CAT system and the degrading it has provided to the VMSL.

Reccos,

Since when have you ever played soccer or know the game. You still working at ICBC that knowledge of where you work basically describes you in a nut shell.Total idiot. I believe you are the one who always backed up the cat system and now your saying it is not good. Hypocrite.small brain for a small man.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Reccos,

By the way how many times did you call the crown to see what was up with me . Was it 8 times wow no wonder the crown was getting pissed off. Carma hmmm Carma wonder if you have got it yet?

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I have NEVER defended the CAT system - find a post on that --- and by the way, tell the people what the crown comment was about...lol. You got your facts wrong. The crown used to have to call the witnesses which I was one REPEATEDLY telling them not to come for your trial claiming you couldn't afford to come to Poco or some BS excuse- not the other way around. Why would I call the crown moron, YOU were the guy with the assault causing bodily harm for smashing an 18 year old kid's skull in because as your lawyer told the judge the young guy didn't show you enough respect. CLASSLESS BUT NOT SURPRISING coming from the likes of you. I guess you didn't learn any lessons there but that is not surprising.

How did the $1,000 fine sit? Register your DNA....lol. I guess the anger management program hasn't worked out for you.

Apologies for OT post. I don't support the CAT system nor do I think cutting the number of Premier teams is a panacea.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

The crown used to have to call the witnesses which I was one REPEATEDLY telling them not to come for your trial claiming you couldn't afford to come to Poco or some BS excuse- not the other way around. Why would I call the crown moron, YOU were the guy with the assault causing bodily harm for smashing an 18 year old kid's skull in because as your lawyer told the judge the young guy didn't show you enough respect. CLASSLESS BUT NOT SURPRISING coming from the likes of you. I guess you didn't learn any lessons there but that is not surprising

Reccos,

Really now you never called the crown at least 10 times. Trust me i know all about your phone calls and as for my anger managment and probation, let's just say payment is due now.Also i think people like you remind my of leaders of lynch mobs hmmm that seems about right for you. I wonder if your really from the south.As for Cat you have always backed it so i guess alzheimers is creeping in. Later muppet plus nice first sentence makes no sense.

The Spy

Aug 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

ok guys I dont think TTP needs to know about Sned's child molestation cases. Is that you moved to Calgary? Anyways back on topic Cat system is simply sh**. I think the only team that uses it is Surrey. Sap tries but I dont think the talent level is there for premier soccer. Scrap it re-do all the divisions and start off from there

Brent Sopel

Nov 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Larsson and Reccos,

I know a great divorce lawyer if you're interested. Let me know.

Oranje,

You've made a few mistakes in your last post. I've seen Judd's dog and I'm not sure if "fierce" is the word to describe it. Although, it does suit the Inter team as it looks very "high maintenance".

Secondly, what are "manly Italians"? I've never heard of this before. Is it something new? You can't be referring to Inter. They seem like the type of team to kick you from behind, and then hide behind Ivan Lee or the man-pelt.

Except Corazza, he'll kick you from the front, but miss you 9 times out of 10.

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Whew, a day without another episode of As the World Turns, Larsson and Reccos style.

Re: Judd's dog, it is indeed very high maintenance, requiring much grooming, kind of like M. Tempesta. :rolleyes:

You are correct, I was drunk when I mentioned "manly" Italians. I believe Italy's last heroic victory was over Ethiopia. Not quite sure, Grade 10 history is a distant memory for me. The biggest mistake was putting "manly" in the same sentence as "Judd." :wa:

Has anyone seen What About Bob around? He is eerily quiet. Or is he licking his wounds and preparing to come out guns ablazing? :rolleyes:

What about the rest of the Premier Division? Everyone taking cover from the rain? What is the over/under on Indo shutting out Sporting this weekend? Larrson finishing therapy in time for Saturday? :p

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

The coaches of Metro Ford are billing their Friday fixture with the Special Olympics as guarantee win night after what Ivan Lee and the rest of the hard core Italians did to them.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

What the italians did to them....? Vancouver olympics could of played all defence and put all 8(down 2 men at 25 minute mark of game) guys back but they decieded to go forward or else their was no way they would of let 8 goals against.... After olympics got into inter's end they tried pressing thats why their were soo many counter attacks.... And of course inter tried to pad the stats.... Also KNVB ur a JACKASS... how do u explain metro fords 1-1 tie ... how do u explain the best team in the league the porks only beat olympics 1-0 ?? Things to ponder.... A very frustrating year indeed... The problem was olympics picked up 4-6 new players this year and only a few were starters... But they will suck it up and play on...

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Heard the Olympics have just purchased a short yellow bus
to transport the team to and from games. Also that Soccer West
has thrown in the soft rugby helmets and mouth gaurds to help keep the saliva off the windows. Can anyone confirm.
Also, instead of practicing on Teusday, they had a team bonding night and watched You me and Dupree. For this weekend my money is on the Olmpits.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

The yellow bus was purchased from utahs family except there were a few flat tires , which means they will be taking public transit to the game... Also rumour has it the KNVB has come to terms to drive the bus , no terms released !! PS.. The olympics are talking to Azzi to see if they can wear their helmets as the vmsl rules say no head gear allowed... :wa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0