Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter - Nov & Dec 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freestyler

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
I hear Johnny Sulentic may be back playing with Croatia in January.

I heard he was training with them earlier on in the season and walked off after someone said someting to him and hasn't been back since.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SU vs Temple is now PPD - The tire fire we use for lighting the pitch was put out by high winds. On a positive though the looting is going along with-out a hitch tonight.

It doesnt Matter

Dec 1, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
So I watched the Croatia Inter Game yesterday. I have to say that it was an ok game. The game went back and forth. Both teams had chances. Sopes I have to agree with you that Inter gifted Croatia goal. Who is Inter's right back? I think he was the one with the terrible clearence that led to the pk. I also recall Inter having a glorious chance near the beginning of the 2nd when I think it was number 11 who had a sitter inside the 6 and missed. Oh i think the two young twins on croatia are still attached by the umbilical cord. One got into a yelling match at the end and the other was quicly to follow...

Freestyler

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
SU vs Temple is now PPD - The tire fire we use for lighting the pitch was put out by high winds. On a positive though the looting is going along with-out a hitch tonight.

The game should have been moved to Byrne Creek, I drove by and nobody was on it.

THESTEAMER

Nov 17, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was reading a piece of literature called "The Soccer Paper" when i came across something that caught my eye.Seems someone was a little testy about an article "taking the piss" out of them.WAB you know what i'm talking about.Care to explain to the lads and ladettes on here about it or should i ttp it!!??And please for once don't change the subject or shift the blame like you normally do...ie"If you want to criticize anything about that particular day,or better yet,the whole disgrace of an organized tournament,focus on the BCSA,CSA and SFC."By the way WAB,that's a quote & not a paraphrase.And people do use them a lot!:eek:

THESTEAMER

Nov 17, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
By the way,wanna give shouts out to WALKS.Saw him ref the inter and croatia game and thought he did a good job,except maybe for the dodgy penal.:rolleyes: One of the better refs in the prem,kinda reminds me of a young Bobby Brown,who was by far the best ref in the prem,imo!And i know WALKSY wouldn't cancel a game @ adanac over a little bit water!WALKS i'll buy you a beer next game out of the famed Ivan Lee's cooler.:wa:

Freestyler

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
star #1 said:
Olympics 1 Temple 0

I'm still stunned. Olympics got a very early goal off a bad turnover, after that it was 10 guys in the box for the rest of the game. Temple only created a handful of chances however they were unlucky not to score on a few. One was cleared off the line, a sitter in front of the net was hit into the crossbar and another chance with two guys open was hit into the keepers hands on a bad low cross.

Olympics celebrated as much as Italy after winning the world cup, and unfortuantly this loss really hampers Temple's chances of staying up.

Well X-mas break ahead Temple can think things over, hopefully make the necessary changes and may still have a chance, the head to head with Firefighters will be huge, and Olympics can can celebrate and recall the one game in Premier that they actually won.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Funny.... the handful of chances temple got they actually were clearly off side. i am talking 5 to 10 yards off side. And there whole team knew it... As for 10 guyz in the box, i beg to differ.... Olympics played a 5-3-2... From the start to the finish olympics were the better team.. Olympics should of been up by at least 2 or 3 on the counteracttacks... Anyways the olympics will take the win ... PS.. The olympics christmas wish is to hopefully play temple another fives teams in the year 2007!! Olympics actually have been cheering the sikh temple team on all year except for this game... hopefully they will win and stay up... Best of luck...

Hello

Dec 16, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am not sure what game you were watching or even if you were at the game, but it is clear you have no clue what you are talking about. The olympics scored a quick goal off a turnover in which there player clearly shanked it into the top corner. After that that it wasnt a 5-3-2, but more like a 9-1-1 (and who the hell plays a 5-3-2). They crowded the box with 10 guys and squeeked out the win. I will give them credit in that they did get the win, but to say they were the better team is silly. I still don't know when you thought they were supposed to score those other goals as I think they only crossed the midlfield line a half a dozen times in the second half and that was just becuase their defenders were punting it out of their own box in shear panic. As for the offsides, they clearly were not as you know that Temple was not getting any help from the officials this night as demonstrated by the ridiculous calls from the official against Temple in the first half.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
:) Hello.... i don t know what game u were friggin watching.... u guyz didn t know what hit u... u guyz were lost... u guyz couldn t even make a pass coming out of the back line... ur kidding me!!! Sikh temple simply got out coached... If u knew what we were doing by half time i am sure u would of been told by your coach to try something else... instead u guyz took the ball from ur left defensive and gave it to your right defence and than tried punting it to your forwards.... Your total chances in first half was 0... ur total chances in the second half were 3 and 2 were off side.... But i must say u guyz controlled the ball well in ur half... we let u guyz but once u came in on the olympics half u guyz were lost .... Anyways all said and done the better team won...we will take the 2 pts and run.... Sorry but u guyz know urself u guyz were not prepared to play from the opening... Just curious how many showed up to your last practice session... Need i say anymomre... We actually like u guys alot but come on.. we win a game and now u blame it on the ref... Just for ur info... sikh temple has 1 win and so does the olympics... so don t think u guys are soooo superior... Anyways i hope u guys stay up... but call an ace of spades and ace.....

futbol

Jun 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
My eyes are bleeding................ Could you raise the level just a tad............ Grade three would suffice.............

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fantabulous said:
Anyways all said and done the better team won...we will take the 2 pts and run....
I'm no soccerologist... but dont you get 3 points fora win?:rolleyes:

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Olympics don t want the 3 pts.... We figure we will just take the 2pts and since its chiristmas take the other point and shove it right up knvb's fat ass.... Tis tis.. lol..

Freestyler

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fantabulous said:
Just for ur info... sikh temple has 1 win and so does the olympics... so don t think u guys are soooo superior... Anyways i hope u guys stay up... but call an ace of spades and ace.....

Temple for the most part has been in every game and could easily be sitting on at least 3 or 4 wins. Also you have to look at the overall results Olympics have takin a shite kicking in almost every game, Temple's losses are at least respectable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0