Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The bottom of the table is getting tight too... SU could pretty much kill off Peg this Friday night.

Sep 29, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow !! I can't tell who you are rooting for in this tilt . Sounds like this is match of the week possibly.

Pot meet kettle meet pressure cooker.....

LHE

Nov 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chile will be in some trouble too.....They tend to always lose against Metro Ford and Croatia. They maybe able to save the season against Westside. Big decider tonight at Newton for Peg/Inter

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
peg 1 - 1 inter

peg robbed of 3 points tonight at newton. were up 1-0 into the second after a few quality missed chances in the first and then off a peg counter with sahil inside the area with the keeper out of position before he can pull the trigger he's tripped by a defender and is TAKEN down. (and you can hear the whack a good distance) whistle is blown peg is happy and inters got their heads in their hands and out of no where miro walks over and cautions sahil for simulation. 10 minutes later inter get a corner, put the ball in the goal area and as pegs keeper has the ball, an inter player comes in to challenge for the ball and somehow gets it and the ball ends up in the peg goal. peg keeper was obviously furious with the non call and received two yellows for dissent and the ended a few minutes later. peg with majority of possession and a lot going forward. inter just sat back and absorbed whatever they could and tried to counter and use whatever set pieces they could and in the end their game plan works out? peg players and management were quite disappointed with the officiating tonight.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
By all accounts the reffing decisions were horrendous......I'm very surprised this guy still gets premier games with all the baggage that has gone with him over the last few years........

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
By all accounts the reffing decisions were horrendous......I'm very surprised this guy still gets premier games with all the baggage that has gone with him over the last few years........

He crossed all boundaries and showed no class either, swearing at the peg coach/ manager after the game. It's one thing if someone's swearing at you and if you ask them to shut up, but if someone's trying to talk to you politely and as a match official you're throwing F bombs back at the guy, how can you expect any respect from anyone with that behavior ? I guess that's what happens when good (using that term very loosely) officials start doing too many unsanctioned games where they can do whatever they want and bring that shitty attitude over to the fall where the games actually mean something....

Sep 29, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like there were some fireworks going on that night , there . Was it the same crew for Friday night match up ?
Peg looked pretty damn Good Friday night,if they had played like that during the season they would be top 3 in league.could not even buy a goal.crossbars posts lucky shep's in between the pipes. Peg goalie looked like a Seahawks player..with his head gear...

Sep 29, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money

I can't say much for university or college match officials either. I do believe that whoever assigns these guys does have the better officials in town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0